I will answer yours when I wake up Rev :0 :lol:
Le Boss
Trina
The Boss
The Boss

Re: An Interview With....... Trina

Postby Fordy » Tue Mar 11, 2008 11:50 am

Reverend Gooner wrote:

4) a ridiculously hot ham sandwich involving the hottest Chilli sauce, wasabi and blair's 16,000,000 death sauce .

not intended to be eaten because it is so hot it would make even the hardest man cry and would leave a sore mouth for days.

Where do i get one of them sounds good to me
Fordy

Postby Good_Eye_Sniper » Tue Mar 11, 2008 12:26 pm

Has anyone asked "Favourite song", and "Favourite movie" yet?

If so, I apologise, I am a very lazy reader :emb: :D
Good_Eye_Sniper
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby Trina » Tue Mar 11, 2008 2:03 pm

1) You have worked your arse off for 20 years to be a top defence barrister, you get the case of a nasty murderer who killed an innocent woman, you despise him and you know he is guilty but you also know you can get him off with a technicality. Your boss knows this and says that if you don't defend him 100% then you will lose your job and will make sure you never work a top level job again. What do you do?

That's a tough one. In all honesty I don't think I could defend someone who did something that bad. I wouldn't be able to live with myself knowing he is still out on the streets and could do it to someone else.

2) What would you take out of a £1,000,000 lump sum or an agreement which says you will never have to pay taxes on anything whatsoever for the rest of your life?

The lump sum. Something could happen to me tomorrow so not paying taxes on anything could be pointless.

3) Would you rather run a farm or run a school?

Eh? lol
A school. A farm seems to be more than just set hours and dirty :D . Plus I would kick some of the kids up the backside and teach them to have respect.

4) Your friend gives you a ridiculously hot ham sandwich involving the hottest Chilli sauce, wasabi and blair's 16,000,000 death sauce (hypothetical, bear with me). You read it is a joke sandwich not intended to be eaten because it is so hot it would make even the hardest man cry and would leave a sore mouth for days. You read this and leave it on the side with the intention of throwing it away.
You are watching the Man Utd vs Arsenal match and it is 0-0 and 92 minutes gone. You look outside and see Fordy (sorry dude) has the sandwich not realising what it is and is about to take a massive bite, it will take you about 10 seconds to get into a position where he will be able to hear you warn him but at that moment Robin Van Persie springs clean through from the halfway line bearing down on goal, it will take him 5 seconds to reach the goal and take his shot. If you go to warn Fordy you will miss what could be an historic moment, if you stay and watch you will not be able to warn Fordy in time, what do you do?

Simple, watch the goal! Fordy loves hot food so he will be ok :lol:

5) Would you accept an Arsenal season ticket for the whole family and personal chauffer or first class train to all the games for free on the condition that you go have to shave off all your hair and cannot attempt to grow it again until after the last home game?

Yep and then I would go straight to a wig shop. You said I couldn't grow it and I wouldn't be :P

6) A genie comes to you and says that you can accept his offer or not, the offer is that if Arsenal win a trophy this season then you can have all the alcohol you want for free for the duration of next season but if they win nothing then you cannot drink anything in that time. Do you take him on?

Ouch! If you had of asked me this a few weeks ago, yes I would have taken it on. Now, no I wouldn't...

7) You meet God in human form, he knows everything but you can only ask him a cooking question, what do you ask him?

Why the hell didn't you give me the skills of cooking?!

8) You can rig the next election to whatever outcome you want but your conscience will know that everyones democratic vote will be meaningless, would you do it or let democracy take it's course?

Let democracy take it's course.
Le Boss
Trina
The Boss
The Boss

Postby Reverend Gooner » Tue Mar 11, 2008 3:11 pm

Fordy wrote:
Reverend Gooner wrote:

4) a ridiculously hot ham sandwich involving the hottest Chilli sauce, wasabi and blair's 16,000,000 death sauce .

not intended to be eaten because it is so hot it would make even the hardest man cry and would leave a sore mouth for days.

Where do i get one of them sounds good to me

Lol, i had a feeling you would say that. Here is the link to the sauce http://extremefood.com/product.php?id=137#, read the disclaimer, are you absolutely sure :lol: :lol:

Trina wrote:Yep and then I would go straight to a wig shop. You said I couldn't grow it and I wouldn't be

Lol, nice one, loving your answer to 7 too.

I never looked at your answer to 2 like that, i was trying to figure out if it is hypothetically worth more but it is true that you never know what is round the corner.

I see that just like me you love poker so i have one more question for you

You are on the final table of a £25 buy in big money tournament, there are 10 people left but only you and one other left in the hand. Going out in 10th will get you £100, 9th will give you £250 and up to the big 1st prize which is £5000

You have: 10H JH and of course you are unaware of what your opponent has

The flop comes AH AC KH

You have £12,000 in chips, your opponent has £14,000, the average is £11,500

You bet £2,500, your opponent goes all in, what do you do?
Reverend Gooner
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby Trina » Tue Mar 11, 2008 3:17 pm

That would depend on whether he raised pre-flop. If he did then I would probably fold. It also depends on his previous hands. Some people raise on a chance.

But knowing me I would call him. 10th is still in the cash and I have a flush and straight draw so yep I would go for it.

Then the cards are turned over and he would have Ace, King giving him a full house :lol:
Le Boss
Trina
The Boss
The Boss

Previous

Return to Members Interviews Archives