An Interview With....... GPS Justin

Get to know Goonersworld members a little bit better

Re: An Interview With....... GPS Justin

Postby Gunner Down Under » Sat Jan 02, 2010 9:10 pm

I sort of watch NRL, but not often, and also I like the Gold Coast Titans from the NRL

I follow them because they were the team established when I started following NRL- 2007
Image
User avatar
Gunner Down Under
Bertie Mee
Bertie Mee
 
Posts: 9278
Joined: Sat Mar 14, 2009 4:48 am
Location: Sydney, Australia

Re: An Interview With....... GPS Justin

Postby UFGN » Sat Jan 02, 2010 9:31 pm

castano wrote:have u ever been lost GPS?



That is a forum-ending quote.

Close the site down now, its all downhill from now on :crybaby:
Oh he is awful..... but I like him!
User avatar
UFGN
Member of the Year 2014
Member of the Year 2014
 
Posts: 16291
Joined: Wed Jan 16, 2008 1:46 pm
Location: London, init

Re: An Interview With....... GPS Justin

Postby Git » Sat Jan 02, 2010 10:28 pm

Up For Grabs Now wrote:
castano wrote:have u ever been lost GPS?



That is a forum-ending quote.

Close the site down now, its all downhill from now on :crybaby:


At least you could find the end of the forum with GPS Justin. :hiding:
MML
User avatar
Git
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman
 
Posts: 11811
Joined: Mon Jun 25, 2007 5:55 am
Location: West Sussex, UK

Re: An Interview With....... GPS Justin

Postby UFGN » Sat Jan 02, 2010 10:34 pm

Git wrote:
Up For Grabs Now wrote:
castano wrote:have u ever been lost GPS?



That is a forum-ending quote.

Close the site down now, its all downhill from now on :crybaby:


At least you could find the end of the forum with GPS Justin. :hiding:


I have no words :(
Oh he is awful..... but I like him!
User avatar
UFGN
Member of the Year 2014
Member of the Year 2014
 
Posts: 16291
Joined: Wed Jan 16, 2008 1:46 pm
Location: London, init

Re: An Interview With....... GPS Justin

Postby Gould » Sat Jan 02, 2010 11:33 pm

Up For Grabs Now wrote:
Git wrote:
Up For Grabs Now wrote:
castano wrote:have u ever been lost GPS?



That is a forum-ending quote.

Close the site down now, its all downhill from now on :crybaby:


At least you could find the end of the forum with GPS Justin. :hiding:


I have no words :(

face it you have lost this one. unlike gps justin who never gets lost (exept for this one time at band camp)
Image
User avatar
Gould
Tony Adams
Tony Adams
 
Posts: 2482
Joined: Sun Jan 18, 2009 12:55 pm
Location: somerset

Re: An Interview With....... GPS Justin

Postby Gunner Down Under » Sun Jan 03, 2010 3:22 am

unlike gps justin who never gets lost (exept for this one time at band camp)


What do you mean??
Image
User avatar
Gunner Down Under
Bertie Mee
Bertie Mee
 
Posts: 9278
Joined: Sat Mar 14, 2009 4:48 am
Location: Sydney, Australia

Re: An Interview With....... GPS Justin

Postby Git » Sun Jan 03, 2010 7:37 am

GPS Justin wrote:
unlike gps justin who never gets lost (exept for this one time at band camp)


What do you mean??


Do you like warm apple pie?
MML
User avatar
Git
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman
 
Posts: 11811
Joined: Mon Jun 25, 2007 5:55 am
Location: West Sussex, UK

Re: An Interview With....... GPS Justin

Postby Gunner Down Under » Tue Sep 28, 2010 3:00 am

Git wrote:
GPS Justin wrote:
unlike gps justin who never gets lost (exept for this one time at band camp)


What do you mean??


Do you like warm apple pie?


Got to be the most random last post on a thread ever :lol:
Image
User avatar
Gunner Down Under
Bertie Mee
Bertie Mee
 
Posts: 9278
Joined: Sat Mar 14, 2009 4:48 am
Location: Sydney, Australia

Re: An Interview With....... GPS Justin

Postby Rockin' Robin » Tue Sep 28, 2010 6:23 am

Got to be the most random thread bump ever :lol:
User avatar
Rockin' Robin
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp
 
Posts: 6450
Joined: Tue Oct 28, 2008 9:23 am
Location: Hampshire, England

Re: An Interview With....... GPS Justin

Postby Git » Tue Sep 28, 2010 6:47 am

Gunner Down Under wrote:
Git wrote:
GPS Justin wrote:
unlike gps justin who never gets lost (exept for this one time at band camp)


What do you mean??


Do you like warm apple pie?


Got to be the most random last post on a thread ever :lol:


Haha. You've never seen American Pie. :)
MML
User avatar
Git
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman
 
Posts: 11811
Joined: Mon Jun 25, 2007 5:55 am
Location: West Sussex, UK

Re: An Interview With....... GPS Justin

Postby Gunner Down Under » Tue Sep 28, 2010 10:45 am

Git wrote:
Gunner Down Under wrote:
Git wrote:
GPS Justin wrote:
unlike gps justin who never gets lost (exept for this one time at band camp)


What do you mean??


Do you like warm apple pie?


Got to be the most random last post on a thread ever :lol:


Haha. You've never seen American Pie. :)


Yeah, I haven't :lol:
Image
User avatar
Gunner Down Under
Bertie Mee
Bertie Mee
 
Posts: 9278
Joined: Sat Mar 14, 2009 4:48 am
Location: Sydney, Australia

Previous

Return to Members Interviews Archives

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest