Carlitos Tevez

All football talk from anywhere except The UK. Includes Champions League, Europa Cup, transfer news and general World Football chat.

Postby Git » Tue Jun 26, 2007 4:18 pm

Awesome, looks promising. I can't wait for next season to shut my Spurs friend up.

"Bad times for Arsenal"
"Arsenal are going down"
"Tottenham are gonna finish above Arsenal"

Now, where have I heard this before? :roll:
MML
Git
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman

Postby rvtheace » Thu Jun 28, 2007 7:23 pm

Latest
nternazionale have ended any interest in signing Carlos Tevez from West Ham United.

The Argentine striker had emerged as a target for the Serie A champions as he considers his future at Upton Park.

Tevez admitted he would prefer a move to Inter ahead of Real Madrid, who have also expressed an interest in the forward.

But a switch to Giuseppe Meazza no longer appears to be an option for Tevez after Inter captured David Suazo from Cagliari.

"He is no longer our objective," said Inter president Massimo Moratti in reference to Tevez.

"We are fine as we are in attack."

Tevez's compatriot Hernan Crespo has already expressed his concern at the number of strikers in Inter's squad, with the likes of Adriano, Zlatan Ibrahimovic and Julio Cruz also on the books.

Moratti feels Crespo may have a valid point, although the Inter supremo did not rule out further comings and goings before the start of next season.

He added: "Crespo's declarations weren't interpreted well, but the Argentine may be right when he says there are too many of us in attack.

"However, our buying and selling hasn't finished yet."

Nice. If Inter are out, it's kinda between us and Real, and to be honest, I think we both need strikers, though our need is the greater. So hard to say what will happen next.
rvtheace
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby left right left » Thu Jun 28, 2007 7:27 pm

want him at arsenal BIG TIME!! :flag:
you mess and you get the knocked the f**k out baby!!!!!!
left right left
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby emmagicaleboue » Thu Jun 28, 2007 9:32 pm

West Ham forward Carlos Tevez has turned down a move to Inter Milan after the Serie A champions imposed a deadline for him to make a decision.

The Argentina international, who is currently in Venezuela for his country's Copa America campaign, has been linked to several clubs in England and abroad but is keen to remain in the Premier League.

A statement from Tevez's representative Kia Joorabchian, said: "Inter put a deadline on the decision and Carlos' heart is really in the Premier League, so he was not prepared to meet that cut-off point."

Either Tevez or Inter must be telling porkies...either way, looks like a move to Italy is definetly off the cards and looks even more likely that Charlie Tevez is trying to make way for a short journey to north london! get in!
R.v.P for golden boot 07/08
emmagicaleboue
Nigel Winterburn
Nigel Winterburn

Postby Fordy » Thu Jun 28, 2007 11:17 pm

I have heard a lot of rumours that inter are going to off load Adriano this year this could explain them going after tevez.

Adriano is out of favour after having a poor season there as been stupid figures like 11 mil said now that has to be a bargain.

As for tevez west ham don't need the money so he will cost a lot i can't see the arsenal board putting that much in to one player
Fordy

Postby Piston Broke » Fri Jun 29, 2007 8:33 am

Good news it means a move is still on the cards
Tevez 'turns down' Inter

West Ham United striker Carlos Tevez appears to be leaning towards staying in the Premier League after declining to meet Internazionale's deadline.

Tevez is weighing up his club future and has been linked with the likes of Arsenal, Liverpool, Inter and Real Madrid.

Inter had expressed an interest in signing the Argentine, but president Massimo Moratti revealed earlier on Thursday that Tevez was 'no longer an objective'.

According to the forward's representative Kia Joorabchian, Inter had set a deadline for the player to make a decision on a move to the Serie A champions.

Joorabchian admits Tevez was not willing to meet that demand, particularly as he seems keen to stay in English football.

"Inter put a deadline on the decision and Carlos' heart is really in the Premier League, so he was not prepared to meet that cut-off point," said Joorabchian in a statement.

Tevez, who has yet to rule out staying at West Ham next season, is currently in Venezuela on Copa America duty with the Argentine national team.

Joorabchian also dismissed suggestions that Tevez has been offered a £100,000-a-week contract to stay at Upton Park.
He added: "He has not been offered that sum of money to stay, but it is true we are still talking and hope to come to some arrangement."
Piston Broke
Nigel Winterburn
Nigel Winterburn

Postby emmagicaleboue » Fri Jun 29, 2007 3:42 pm

West Ham don't own him though do they. So dosn't matter if they need money or not!
emmagicaleboue
Nigel Winterburn
Nigel Winterburn

Postby emmagicaleboue » Fri Jun 29, 2007 4:09 pm

Fordy wrote:I have heard a lot of rumours that inter are going to off load Adriano this year this could explain them going after tevez.

Adriano is out of favour after having a poor season there as been stupid figures like 11 mil said now that has to be a bargain.

and about that...why aren't we linked with Adriano?! the man is a beast...then again, so was Baptista apparantly!
emmagicaleboue
Nigel Winterburn
Nigel Winterburn

Teves to Arsenal

Postby athbi90 » Sat Jun 30, 2007 10:39 am

Okay, Teves says that he would rather go to Inter, rather than Real Madrid. However, he turned down Inter. So, I guess Arsenal is the only remaining team available.

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Carlos Tevez admits he is 'excited' by the possibility of interest from Arsenal.

The striker is considering his future, with West Ham United hoping to hang on to the Argentine after his influential end to last season.

He has been linked with Real Madrid and Internazionale, and has also suggested he is looking to join a big club over the summer.

Rumours have now claimed that Arsenal could move for Tevez following the departure of captain Thierry Henry to Barcelona.

Tevez, who is on Copa America duty with Argentina, concedes he would relish the chance of a move to Emirates Stadium as he is keen to stay in the Premier League.

"I know people are now talking about Arsenal and obviously that is something I am excited about," said Tevez in the Sun.

"It's another big club and the good thing is I wouldn't have to move out of London. I also already know English football and I like it.

"Arsenal's style is more technical than physical, so I could fit in no problem.

"My transfer is being talked about a lot. It's beautiful to be wanted by various clubs."

Meanwhile, Tevez told Gazzetta dello Sport that he would plump for Inter ahead of Real, if he was given the choice.

He said: "Inter is a great club. There is a true possibility that I will wear the Nerazzurri colours next season.

"It's also true that Real Madrid are interested in my services, but my agent knows exactly how I feel about it - better Inter than Real."

from: http://home.skysports.com/list.aspx?hli ... ites+Tevez
athbi90
Michael Thomas

Postby emmagicaleboue » Sat Jun 30, 2007 2:02 pm

he's been quoted today though saying that he would like to play for Madrid but no offer has been made from them yet.

looks like charlie boy is just basiclly saying he wants to play for any big club and is asking for someone to come and rescue him from west ham. i don't think he has any preference for us though :cry:
emmagicaleboue
Nigel Winterburn
Nigel Winterburn

Postby left right left » Sat Jun 30, 2007 8:17 pm

i think if he was coming here we would no about it by now!!! we r all dreaming :cry:
you mess and you get the knocked the f**k out baby!!!!!!
left right left
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby Libertine » Sat Jun 30, 2007 8:57 pm

Can't see him (Tevez) coming to us.

If Tevez stays in England, he's staying at Uptonistan Park.
Libertine
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp

Teves

Postby athbi90 » Sun Jul 01, 2007 2:53 am

Of Course Teves is going to stay in England.

He says that England has the best schools and
he wants his children to learn English.

so, lets just wait until Copa America is over.

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

I know one thing for certain, if we don't get Teves,
then Martins is ours.
:D :D :D :D
athbi90
Michael Thomas

Postby rvtheace » Sun Jul 01, 2007 1:40 pm

left right left wrote:i think if he was coming here we would no about it by now!!! we r all dreaming :cry:

His advisers have said that no plans will be made till after the Copa America, so patience my good man!
rvtheace
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby rvtheace » Thu Jul 05, 2007 9:37 am

Oh crap, looks like Man U might have landed Tevez:

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story ... 20&cc=4716
:surrender:

Good, I think Martins would have been more useful anyways.
:flag:
rvtheace
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

PreviousNext

Return to World Football