Champions League 2019/20

All football talk from anywhere except The UK. Includes Champions League, Europa Cup, transfer news and general World football chat.

Re: Champions League 2019/20

Postby dc16 » Wed Oct 02, 2019 8:44 pm

Suarez with a second.

Lovely goal. Made by Messi but an incredible touch by Suarez to take ball away from the Inter CB.
User avatar
dc16
Tony Adams
Tony Adams
 
Posts: 3620
Joined: Sat Mar 05, 2016 4:16 pm

Re: Champions League 2019/20

Postby elkanofan » Wed Oct 02, 2019 8:49 pm

Ach wrote:Suarez scores.
Classic Messi assist!

I'm going to miss him so much when he retires, same with CR7, i used to hate CR7 but just God level! Two of the very best ever players.
Image
User avatar
elkanofan
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger
 
Posts: 13839
Joined: Thu Apr 16, 2009 10:07 pm
Location: I'm goin Latin America

Re: Champions League 2019/20

Postby Losmeister » Wed Oct 02, 2019 8:57 pm

dc16 wrote:Suarez with a second.

Lovely goal. Made by Messi but an incredible touch by Suarez to take ball away from the Inter CB.


basically an auto-pass that smoked Godin
Image
User avatar
Losmeister
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman
 
Posts: 10102
Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2014 7:16 am
Location: Cotati, California, USA

Re: Champions League 2019/20

Postby elkanofan » Wed Oct 02, 2019 9:11 pm

Losmeister wrote:
dc16 wrote:Suarez with a second.

Lovely goal. Made by Messi but an incredible touch by Suarez to take ball away from the Inter CB.


basically an auto-pass that smoked Godin
We are really going to miss these guys when they retire. Barca are shit. They just rely heavily on these old masters. Theres no new generation fit to take up the mantle.
Image
User avatar
elkanofan
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger
 
Posts: 13839
Joined: Thu Apr 16, 2009 10:07 pm
Location: I'm goin Latin America

Re: Champions League 2019/20

Postby Losmeister » Wed Oct 02, 2019 10:46 pm

elkanofan wrote:
Ach wrote:Suarez scores.
Classic Messi assist!

I'm going to miss him so much when he retires, same with CR7, i used to hate CR7 but just God level! Two of the very best ever players.


never really "hated" CR7 cos his game is just too huge to ignore or try to belittle... could do w/o his showing abs routine... but shrug....egos, right?
i did hate a segment of his fanbase, however... insufferable lot.

but yeah... we got spoiled..... and gonna have to live on relative dregs....
Image
User avatar
Losmeister
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman
 
Posts: 10102
Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2014 7:16 am
Location: Cotati, California, USA

Re: Champions League 2019/20

Postby Santi » Tue Oct 22, 2019 8:24 pm

Sterling destroying Atalanta.


Incredible ball from Gundogan for the 4th.
Image
#YoPierre
User avatar
Santi
Member of the Year 2017
Member of the Year 2017
 
Posts: 34844
Joined: Thu Mar 21, 2013 3:11 am

Re: Champions League 2019/20

Postby Ach » Tue Oct 22, 2019 8:40 pm

Juve losing at home to a Kylie Minogue song ffs

Sarri is so bad.
Ach
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger
 
Posts: 14955
Joined: Mon Jan 22, 2018 11:25 pm

Re: Champions League 2019/20

Postby Ach » Tue Oct 22, 2019 9:03 pm

Dybala double saves sarri from the chop
Ach
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger
 
Posts: 14955
Joined: Mon Jan 22, 2018 11:25 pm

Re: Champions League 2019/20

Postby EliteKiller » Wed Oct 23, 2019 2:43 am

All the teams that were expected to qualify from the group stages will probably manage it ... they nearly always do ... it's why TV and attendance figures are so piss poor, as with every season 90% of what happens is exactly what even a part time football fan can predict ... the last eight will contain the same six as always, provided they don't draw each other first ... and UEFA usually makes sure that doesn't happen
EliteKiller
Tony Adams
Tony Adams
 
Posts: 3946
Joined: Fri Apr 29, 2016 11:48 pm

Re: Champions League 2019/20

Postby elkanofan » Tue Nov 05, 2019 8:02 pm

Losmeister wrote:
elkanofan wrote:
Ach wrote:Suarez scores.
Classic Messi assist!

I'm going to miss him so much when he retires, same with CR7, i used to hate CR7 but just God level! Two of the very best ever players.


never really "hated" CR7 cos his game is just too huge to ignore or try to belittle... could do w/o his showing abs routine... but shrug....egos, right?
i did hate a segment of his fanbase, however... insufferable lot.

but yeah... we got spoiled..... and gonna have to live on relative dregs....


Yes, this latest failure from Barca at home against Slavia is an example of how Barca are in serious trouble when Messi retires. They are now at a level they are crap even when he is playing.

I knew Greizmann was massively overrated anyway and he's just the flavor of the year layer they got but he's really not improved the team at all.

This world of football right now isn't capable of producing another on Messi's talent level or CR7's mind you.
Image
User avatar
elkanofan
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger
 
Posts: 13839
Joined: Thu Apr 16, 2009 10:07 pm
Location: I'm goin Latin America

Re: Champions League 2019/20

Postby Dejan » Tue Nov 05, 2019 8:08 pm

elkanofan wrote:

This world of football right now isn't capable of producing another on Messi's talent level or CR7's mind you.


Martinelli says hi

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G920F met Tapatalk
Rest in Peace SE13 :(
User avatar
Dejan
SE13
SE13
 
Posts: 25730
Joined: Wed May 06, 2009 1:37 pm

Re: Champions League 2019/20

Postby elkanofan » Tue Nov 05, 2019 8:31 pm

Long, long way to go Dejan for Gabi.
Image
User avatar
elkanofan
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger
 
Posts: 13839
Joined: Thu Apr 16, 2009 10:07 pm
Location: I'm goin Latin America

Re: Champions League 2019/20

Postby aniym » Tue Nov 05, 2019 8:32 pm

Mbappe will be the next GOAT. He's not yet 21 and has scored a shitload of goals at the highest level. He needs to leave PSG first though.

Neymar missed his chance, he's been in and out of injuries since 2015 and struggled to top his treble season at Barca. Unless he somehow plays until 34 like Robben, he won't be in the same pantheon as Messi/Ronaldo.
aniym
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp
 
Posts: 6588
Joined: Tue Dec 18, 2012 3:43 am

Re: Champions League 2019/20

Postby Ach » Tue Nov 05, 2019 9:10 pm

Ajax 3-1 up at Chelsea lol

Hope fat frank stays

Liverpool 1-1 Genk
Ach
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger
 
Posts: 14955
Joined: Mon Jan 22, 2018 11:25 pm

Re: Champions League 2019/20

Postby Ach » Tue Nov 05, 2019 9:18 pm

Make that 4 for Ajax

Dear god

Lampard on the brink
Ach
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger
 
Posts: 14955
Joined: Mon Jan 22, 2018 11:25 pm

PreviousNext

Return to World Football

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests
cron