2019 Women's World Cup

All football talk from anywhere except The UK. Includes Champions League, Europa Cup, transfer news and general World football chat.

Re: 2019 Women's World Cup

Postby Losmeister » Fri Jun 28, 2019 9:22 pm

btw i tyhought Le Sommer was sposed to be something..... she was gargbage the whole tourney
Image
User avatar
Losmeister
Bertie Mee
Bertie Mee
 
Posts: 9121
Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2014 7:16 am
Location: Cotati, California, USA

Re: 2019 Women's World Cup

Postby Royal Gooner » Fri Jun 28, 2019 10:18 pm

LMAO wrote:Still never knocked out before the semis of a WWC :)

USA vs England 2 days before July 4th.

Reenactment of 1776 :sneaky2:


Ah, but you Yanks just gifted us qualification to the Olympics!
User avatar
Royal Gooner
Bertie Mee
Bertie Mee
 
Posts: 8847
Joined: Fri Nov 23, 2012 5:38 pm

Re: 2019 Women's World Cup

Postby Losmeister » Sat Jun 29, 2019 7:57 pm

for me, England will give the USA squad its sternest test as far as having to defend a good attack.....
Image
User avatar
Losmeister
Bertie Mee
Bertie Mee
 
Posts: 9121
Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2014 7:16 am
Location: Cotati, California, USA

Re: 2019 Women's World Cup

Postby Losmeister » Sat Jun 29, 2019 9:34 pm

btw, think it'd be cool if Sweden shocked the world and pulled it out...
Image
User avatar
Losmeister
Bertie Mee
Bertie Mee
 
Posts: 9121
Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2014 7:16 am
Location: Cotati, California, USA

Re: 2019 Women's World Cup

Postby Royal Gooner » Sat Jun 29, 2019 10:03 pm

Losmeister wrote:btw, think it'd be cool if Sweden shocked the world and pulled it out...


Also no Olympics for the germans! They must be feeling like 1945 all over again after that! :sneaky2:
User avatar
Royal Gooner
Bertie Mee
Bertie Mee
 
Posts: 8847
Joined: Fri Nov 23, 2012 5:38 pm

Re: 2019 Women's World Cup

Postby Emeryates » Sun Jun 30, 2019 12:20 am

Royal Gooner wrote:
Losmeister wrote:btw, think it'd be cool if Sweden shocked the world and pulled it out...


Also no Olympics for the germans! They must be feeling like 1945 all over again after that! :sneaky2:

Time for England to feel like 1776 again :sneaky2:
Emeryates
Charlie George
Charlie George
 
Posts: 514
Joined: Sat May 04, 2019 5:29 pm

Re: 2019 Women's World Cup

Postby Royal Gooner » Sun Jun 30, 2019 5:57 am

Emeryates wrote:
Royal Gooner wrote:
Losmeister wrote:btw, think it'd be cool if Sweden shocked the world and pulled it out...


Also no Olympics for the germans! They must be feeling like 1945 all over again after that! :sneaky2:

Time for England to feel like 1776 again :sneaky2:


The USA's hopes are going up in flames, just like the White House did in 1814! :sneaky2:
User avatar
Royal Gooner
Bertie Mee
Bertie Mee
 
Posts: 8847
Joined: Fri Nov 23, 2012 5:38 pm

Re: 2019 Women's World Cup

Postby Losmeister » Sun Jun 30, 2019 7:13 am

trump in flames? cool.
Image
User avatar
Losmeister
Bertie Mee
Bertie Mee
 
Posts: 9121
Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2014 7:16 am
Location: Cotati, California, USA

Re: 2019 Women's World Cup

Postby LMAO » Mon Jul 01, 2019 1:14 am

Royal Gooner wrote:
LMAO wrote:Still never knocked out before the semis of a WWC :)

USA vs England 2 days before July 4th.

Reenactment of 1776 :sneaky2:


Ah, but you Yanks just gifted us qualification to the Olympics!


Scotland, Wales, and NI thank us ;)
User avatar
LMAO
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp
 
Posts: 6855
Joined: Sun Nov 03, 2013 10:53 pm

Re: 2019 Women's World Cup

Postby Royal Gooner » Mon Jul 01, 2019 4:31 pm

LMAO wrote:
Royal Gooner wrote:
LMAO wrote:Still never knocked out before the semis of a WWC :)

USA vs England 2 days before July 4th.

Reenactment of 1776 :sneaky2:


Ah, but you Yanks just gifted us qualification to the Olympics!


Scotland, Wales, and NI thank us ;)


Except they didn't want a Team GB football team! :lol:
User avatar
Royal Gooner
Bertie Mee
Bertie Mee
 
Posts: 8847
Joined: Fri Nov 23, 2012 5:38 pm

Re: 2019 Women's World Cup

Postby Losmeister » Tue Jul 02, 2019 10:47 am

btw, i hope bronze blisters rapinoe. quite tired o that woman. (then press comes on and does a take off shirt celebration)
Image
User avatar
Losmeister
Bertie Mee
Bertie Mee
 
Posts: 9121
Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2014 7:16 am
Location: Cotati, California, USA

Re: 2019 Women's World Cup

Postby LMAO » Tue Jul 02, 2019 7:00 pm

Losmeister wrote:btw, i hope bronze blisters rapinoe. quite tired o that woman. (then press comes on and does a take off shirt celebration)


PRESS IS STARTING OVER RAPINOE HELL YESSSSSSSS
User avatar
LMAO
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp
 
Posts: 6855
Joined: Sun Nov 03, 2013 10:53 pm

Re: 2019 Women's World Cup

Postby Losmeister » Tue Jul 02, 2019 7:00 pm

press starts... better one on one...
Image
User avatar
Losmeister
Bertie Mee
Bertie Mee
 
Posts: 9121
Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2014 7:16 am
Location: Cotati, California, USA

Re: 2019 Women's World Cup

Postby Emeryates » Tue Jul 02, 2019 7:02 pm

Rapinoe has won US two games last week and is dropped at the request of Trump as American racists celebrate.
Emeryates
Charlie George
Charlie George
 
Posts: 514
Joined: Sat May 04, 2019 5:29 pm

Re: 2019 Women's World Cup

Postby LMAO » Tue Jul 02, 2019 7:05 pm

Lavelle gd
User avatar
LMAO
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp
 
Posts: 6855
Joined: Sun Nov 03, 2013 10:53 pm

PreviousNext

Return to World Football

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest