Jeff Reine-Adelaide

All football talk from anywhere except The UK. Includes Champions League, Europa Cup, transfer news and general World Football chat.

Re: Jeff Reine-Adelaide

Postby BouncySean » Mon Jul 27, 2015 3:18 pm

He seems similar to the Ox to me just a bit slower but he then makes up for that in football intelligence.
BouncySean
Charlie George
Charlie George

Postby Massa » Mon Jul 27, 2015 8:50 pm

my name is jeff haha amirite lads
Massa
Member of the Year 2007
Member of the Year 2007

Postby Zedie » Mon Jul 27, 2015 8:51 pm

Massa wrote:my name is jeff haha amirite lads

+1
Zedie
SE13
SE13

Postby Sims » Mon Jul 27, 2015 8:52 pm

nice meme
Sims
Member of the Year 2016
Member of the Year 2016

Postby Zedie » Mon Jul 27, 2015 8:53 pm

Sims wrote:nice meme

Exceptionally dank.
Zedie
SE13
SE13

Postby Cripps » Tue Jul 28, 2015 1:58 am

Cripps
SE13
SE13

Postby arsenalpan » Tue Jul 28, 2015 3:24 am

He reminds me of Diaby.
arsenalpan
Thierry Henry
Thierry Henry

Postby Dai_Dillinger » Tue Jul 28, 2015 5:24 am

I missed the weekend games as I was high up in a remote valley in the mountains (relaxing trip though it was!). I'm so confused hey.. Some people are citing The Ox whilst others are saying he is reminiscent of Diaby.. Really want to see him play!
"I'm obsessed by the idea of making my mark on history. And Arsenal is my paradise" - King Thierry
Dai_Dillinger
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby Trequartista » Tue Jul 28, 2015 7:04 am

Dai_Dillinger wrote:I missed the weekend games as I was high up in a remote valley in the mountains (relaxing trip though it was!). I'm so confused hey.. Some people are citing The Ox whilst others are saying he is reminiscent of Diaby.. Really want to see him play!

I think the Diaby comparisons are simply because he's tall, lanky, French, and black. Although, they do perhaps share something of the same gracefulness and elegance to their play. However, I don't think you could ever really envisage Diaby playing on the wing, whereas this guy looks very much at home out wide, although he looks comfortable enough coming inside, hence the Chamberlain comparisons.
Leno
Bellerin Sokratis Holding Tierney
Ceballos - Torriera - Özil
Pépé - - Lacazette - - Auba
Trequartista
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby Zedie » Tue Jul 28, 2015 7:09 am

Trequartista wrote:
Dai_Dillinger wrote:I missed the weekend games as I was high up in a remote valley in the mountains (relaxing trip though it was!). I'm so confused hey.. Some people are citing The Ox whilst others are saying he is reminiscent of Diaby.. Really want to see him play!

I think the Diaby comparisons are simply because he's tall, lanky, French, and black. Although, they do perhaps share something of the same gracefulness and elegance to their play. However, I don't think you could ever really envisage Diaby playing on the wing, whereas this guy looks very much at home out wide, although he looks comfortable enough coming inside, hence the Chamberlain comparisons.

He has the frame of a young Diaby, he's tall and his dribbling style is like Diaby, but he's more smooth with it, less reliant on powe than the Ox (probs because he's 17).

He did his best work in the middle, (including a sick assist) but he's got the pace to survive on the wing.

Apparently he's not going out on loan, but I'd love to see him get a loan at a shit prem sideas he looks like he needs to be fast tracked.
Zedie
SE13
SE13

Postby Zedie » Tue Jul 28, 2015 7:10 am

There's loads of video clips of his highlights over the 2 games btw, watch them.

He's getting a lot of hype atm.
Zedie
SE13
SE13

Postby JordanTheGunner » Tue Jul 28, 2015 8:36 am

Zedie wrote:
He has the frame of a young Diaby, he's tall and his dribbling style is like Diaby, but he's more smooth with it, less reliant on powe than the Ox (probs because he's 17).

He did his best work in the middle, (including a sick assist) but he's got the pace to survive on the wing.

Apparently he's not going out on loan, but I'd love to see him get a loan at a shit prem sideas he looks like he needs to be fast tracked.

He's not going out on loan because no one has shown an interest not because he's going to be a big part of our 15/16 campaign.

He'll be lucky to make anything over an appearance with Ox, Walcott, Sanchez, Campbell, Gnabry, Welbeck, Akpom.
Follow me on twitter @JordanLovesey!

The only proven winner in red and white at this club? Arsene Wenger. Sack the board.
JordanTheGunner
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp

Postby Zedie » Tue Jul 28, 2015 8:40 am

JordanTheGunner wrote:
Zedie wrote:

He's not going out on loan because no one has shown an interest not because he's going to be a big part of our 15/16 campaign.

He'll be lucky to make anything over an appearance with Ox, Walcott, Sanchez, Campbell, Gnabry, Welbeck, Akpom.

No one knew of him over here before the weekend. They'll know of him now.

Guaranteed there are people interested in him.

If there were people interested in Gabriel Obertan, there's people interested in him.

Championship minimum I reckon.
Zedie
SE13
SE13

Postby Angelito » Tue Jul 28, 2015 8:44 am

Doubt Wenger will send a 17-year-old on loan. It's risky because you never know how it turns out for somebody as young as 17. Unless and until Wenger completely trusts the manager, I don't think it'll happen.

COC games are for him to shine. The likes of Jeff, Zelalem, Apkom, and Chambers could perform in COC games and continue getting gametime. They'll be playing alongside Rosicky and Arteta too. That'll help them immensely.
Angelito
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby JordanTheGunner » Tue Jul 28, 2015 10:31 am

Zedie wrote:
JordanTheGunner wrote:
Zedie wrote:

No one knew of him over here before the weekend. They'll know of him now.

Guaranteed there are people interested in him.

If there were people interested in Gabriel Obertan, there's people interested in him.

Championship minimum I reckon.

Oh yeah one emirates cup start and a whole bunch of clubs queuing up. I remember when 16 year old Zelalem had an amazing pre season, he didn't get loaned out and ended up with one appearance in the 13/14 season. It's gonna be a good year or two before we actually see Reine-Adelaide.
Follow me on twitter @JordanLovesey!

The only proven winner in red and white at this club? Arsene Wenger. Sack the board.
JordanTheGunner
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp

PreviousNext

Return to World Football