Unai Emery

All UK football including, Scottish/Irish/Welsh Leagues and Cups. Also, domestic transfer gossip and news.

Is Unai Emery the right man to take Arsenal forward?

Poll ended at Tue Aug 27, 2019 9:36 pm

Yes
27%
No
33%
Unsure
24%
Doesn't matter as long as Kroenke is in charge
15%

Total votes : 66

Re: Unai Emery, Arsenal Head Coach

Postby UFGN » Thu Oct 10, 2019 12:03 pm

I challenge anyone to find a single post where I have defended Emery beyond "hes getting results, I only care about results."

However Angelito, you shit on Emery in multiple posts pet day, you will not hear anything beyond "the club is in crisis", and you continue the CULT of Wenger daily.

Its your behavior that is the problem here. You're a WUM
Corinthians 15:57; But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus

UFGN
Member of the Year 2014, 2019

Postby DiamondGooner » Thu Oct 10, 2019 12:10 pm

BS221B wrote:It is coming from a guy who called Wenger Ins "the people with daddy issues" for a whole year :rofll: :rofll:

Doesn't sink in does it?

Wenger's demise was 10 years in the making, resulting in a 6th place decline crescendo ........ and you still wouldn't move on, that is blind loyalty at the expense of the club, again, if you understood what I posted then you'd know its a different scenario altogether right now.
DiamondGooner
SE13
SE13

Postby Angelito » Thu Oct 10, 2019 12:18 pm

Meh.

You're only proving my point by bumbling around and calling me a WUM. As I said, there's no argument to be posed, there's no discussion to be had, there's no point agreeing to disagree—it's way too convenient to stir shit because you're far too intolerant to accept an opposing viewpoint.

I don't respect your opinion enough to engage in any sort of discussion with you on this matter. If you can't accept contrasting viewpoints, and have to resort to personal attacks, you might as well not bother to engage in any discussion here. You're only revealing yourself as an intolerant, abrasive simpleton with each of your posts.
Angelito
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby theHotHead » Thu Oct 10, 2019 12:22 pm

UFGN wrote:I dont care if hes a good manager or a bad manager

If hes a bad manager who somehow lucks his way to results. I do not care

All this, people losing their minds, and we're doing well. Come back to me at the end of the season if we've failed to qualify for the CL and been crap in the cups

Until then, give it a fuckin rest

People said this same dumb shit last season and look what happened. Shit Wenger said the same dumb shit every season and look what happened.

More fool you if you want to rinse and repeat the same tired mantra.
theHotHead
Poster of the Month
Poster of the Month

Postby DiamondGooner » Thu Oct 10, 2019 12:25 pm

theHotHead wrote:
UFGN wrote:I dont care if hes a good manager or a bad manager

If hes a bad manager who somehow lucks his way to results. I do not care

All this, people losing their minds, and we're doing well. Come back to me at the end of the season if we've failed to qualify for the CL and been crap in the cups

Until then, give it a fuckin rest

People said this same dumb shit last season and look what happened. Shit Wenger said the same dumb shit every season and look what happened.

More fool you if you want to rinse and repeat the same tired mantra.

Wenger 10 years of saying it to Emery's debut season though ............ its all about context at the end of the day.
DiamondGooner
SE13
SE13

Postby UFGN » Thu Oct 10, 2019 12:45 pm

Angelito wrote:Meh.

You're only proving my point by bumbling around and calling me a WUM. As I said, there's no argument to be posed, there's no discussion to be had, there's no point agreeing to disagree—it's way too convenient to stir shit because you're far too intolerant to accept an opposing viewpoint.

I don't respect your opinion enough to engage in any sort of discussion with you on this matter. If you can't accept contrasting viewpoints, and have to resort to personal attacks, you might as well not bother to engage in any discussion here. You're only revealing yourself as an intolerant, abrasive simpleton with each of your posts.

Ive given you my point of view re Emery, which is clear and concise.

You accuse me of personal attacks when youve been winding people up and causing rows on here for months, then call me a "simpleton"

Shut up and resign as a mod. Youre a disgrace.
Corinthians 15:57; But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus

UFGN

Postby Rockape » Thu Oct 10, 2019 12:49 pm

It’s just too early to get rid of him, regardless of how you feel. He needs the chance to get a stable defence together and playing regularly before he can be judged properly. Our bad results caused by defensive blunders have damaged the confidence of the team and we saw that in the last match.

Like everyone else, I was devastated at our finish last season and can’t understand the Xhaka selections, but he sees it all from the inside, so will give him the benefit of the doubt for now.

At the end of the season, he will have had enough time to show what his abilities and capabilities are, so unless we fall apart between then and now, I’ll wait and see.
Rockape
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby Dejan » Thu Oct 10, 2019 12:56 pm

Rockape wrote:It’s just too early to get rid of him, regardless of how you feel. He needs the chance to get a stable defence together and playing regularly before he can be judged properly. Our bad results caused by defensive blunders have damaged the confidence of the team and we saw that in the last match.

Like everyone else, I was devastated at our finish last season and can’t understand the Xhaka selections, but he sees it all from the inside, so will give him the benefit of the doubt for now.

At the end of the season, he will have had enough time to show what his abilities and capabilities are, so unless we fall apart between then and now, I’ll wait and see.

Basically this. Good post.

Our performances, though good results, have been too inconsistent. However weve had quite a squad overhaul this summer and people are still returning from injuries. I expect our performances to increase massively over the next month.

If at the end of the season emery has failed to improve compared to last season, he must go.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G920F met Tapatalk
Rest in Peace SE13 :(
Dejan
SE13
SE13

Postby Angelito » Thu Oct 10, 2019 1:01 pm

UFGN wrote:

You accuse me of personal attacks when youve been winding people up and causing rows on here for months, then call me a "simpleton"

Do you have some serious anger issues, or do you feel compelled to act in this obnoxious manner?
Angelito
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby UFGN » Thu Oct 10, 2019 1:05 pm

Angelito wrote:
UFGN wrote:

Do you have some serious anger issues, or do you feel compelled to act in this obnoxious manner?

I am defending myself. I am not being obnoxious.

UFGN

Postby Angelito » Thu Oct 10, 2019 1:12 pm

UFGN wrote:
Angelito wrote:
UFGN wrote:

I am defending myself. I am not being obnoxious.

By asking other people to shut up in an open forum, by constantly being intolerant of any contrary opinion, and by calling some one else a WUM or a disgrace for posting a well thought out opinion/observation on the situation?

Look at yourself, man. Look at the way you've posted over the last few pages. Unpleasant would seem elegant.

Get hold of yourself. If you disagree with me, just ignore it. If you feel like arguing, get to the bare bones instead of accompanying every post with an insult. It doesn't suit you and it's not helping this discussion one bit.

It doesn't have to get nasty all the time.
Angelito
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby Jedi » Thu Oct 10, 2019 1:12 pm

Angelito wrote:You admitted it yourself that you didn't want to dogpile on me. Why? Because you very well know that instead of discussing about Emery, I'm having to deal with posters who act like cultists here. Who aren't interested in presenting solid facts and evidences, but rather are willing to censor the types of discussions.

No, you got dogpiled because of your constant doom-mongering and because, realistically speaking, you are a WUM. I've learned to ignore it or even see the funny side in it like i do with Cripps, but the difference is that when Cripps does it, he doesn't complain about being "attacked" by other posters.

Here's an example of you posting "solid facts and evidences" while we were losing to Villa:
Angelito wrote:
Nuggets wrote:
Angelito wrote:Image

Imagine questioning this wizard.

Yawn

Dude! Stick to your don. I've heard if you repeat Don, Don a thousand times, we'd really win the UCL. You should try that.

:kiss:
Jedi
Bertie Mee
Bertie Mee

Postby Angelito » Thu Oct 10, 2019 1:15 pm

Jedi wrote:
Angelito wrote:You admitted it yourself that you didn't want to dogpile on me. Why? Because you very well know that instead of discussing about Emery, I'm having to deal with posters who act like cultists here. Who aren't interested in presenting solid facts and evidences, but rather are willing to censor the types of discussions.

No, you got dogpiled because of your constant doom-mongering and because, realistically speaking, you are a WUM. I've learned to ignore it or even see the funny side in it like i do with Cripps, but the difference is that when Cripps does it, he doesn't complain about being "attacked" by other posters.

Here's an example of you posting "solid facts and evidences" while we were losing to Villa:
Angelito wrote:
Nuggets wrote:
Angelito wrote:Image

Imagine questioning this wizard.

Yawn

Dude! Stick to your don. I've heard if you repeat Don, Don a thousand times, we'd really win the UCL. You should try that.

:kiss:

You do know what Nuggets does here, don't you?

You do realize the kind of posts Nuggets dishes out?

Tsk, tsk.

Carry on.

Btw, you again ignored the rest of the post. Whatever.

And, I refuse to believe that you aren't aware of the context of that post. This shit is unbelievable.
Angelito
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby Jedi » Thu Oct 10, 2019 1:25 pm

Nice pivot but that's not the point. The point is you don't practice what you preach and there's more to your posting that winds up people other than facts and evidences. In the exchange i provided you're clearly the one that's trying to wind people up. Same with UFGN pointing out that you accused him of personal attacks but then called him a simpleton in the next sentence.

If you want to be a troll, i have no problem with that. But embrace it and don't complain that you're getting "attacked". You're intelligent enough to see the difference between a substantive calm discussion where you lay out the facts and posts where it's pure rhetoric against Emery with no real substance... "The Sevilization of Arsenal" comes to mind
Jedi
Bertie Mee
Bertie Mee

Postby Nuggets » Thu Oct 10, 2019 1:34 pm

UFGN wrote:

:clap: :clap:
Nuggets
Predictions League 2016-17 Winner
Predictions League 2016-17 Winner

PreviousNext

Return to Domestic Football