Unai Emery

All UK football including, Scottish/Irish/Welsh Leagues and Cups. Also, domestic transfer gossip and news.

Is Unai Emery the right man to take Arsenal forward?

Poll ended at Tue Aug 27, 2019 9:36 pm

Yes
27%
No
33%
Unsure
24%
Doesn't matter as long as Kroenke is in charge
15%

Total votes : 66

Re: Unai Emery, Arsenal Head Coach

Postby VCC » Sat Jul 13, 2019 11:41 pm

We have not seen any movement in the squad to suggest Zaha will come, I imagine we will start the season with Iwobi and Miki still supplying the wide options with the youngsters coming into the squad being back up, Hang on to your hats this is going to be a long season!!
VCC
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger

Postby swipe right » Sun Jul 14, 2019 3:08 am

Emery doesn’t have the confidence of the management. That is evident based on the fact they haven’t released funds and are stocking up on management positions. He has also lost the dressing room based on Koscielny’s open dissent.

Dead man walking.
swipe right
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp

Postby EliteKiller » Sun Jul 14, 2019 5:11 am

swipe right wrote:Emery doesn’t have the confidence of the management. That is evident based on the fact they haven’t released funds and are stocking up on management positions. He has also lost the dressing room based on Koscielny’s open dissent.

Dead man walking.

Oh dear - to much FM for you I fear .... could it be that the owner is backing Emery's play against the pampered overpaid whiners that sadly make up far to large a part of our squad ... no point bringing in new talent only to have them poisoned by the Wonger culture that still lingers in the dressing room ... Kos is part of a larger cancer that needs cutting out, the only actual evidence we have is a very public statement by Arsenal supporting the manager's actions in binning Kos from the US tour, but hey you luv a bit of delusional fantasy so you stick with your version. Who needs real evidence when you can just make stuff up, am I right?
EliteKiller
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby Nuggets » Sun Jul 14, 2019 7:17 am

EliteKiller wrote:
swipe right wrote:Emery doesn’t have the confidence of the management. That is evident based on the fact they haven’t released funds and are stocking up on management positions. He has also lost the dressing room based on Koscielny’s open dissent.

Dead man walking.

Oh dear - to much FM for you I fear .... could it be that the owner is backing Emery's play against the pampered overpaid whiners that sadly make up far to large a part of our squad ... no point bringing in new talent only to have them poisoned by the Wonger culture that still lingers in the dressing room ... Kos is part of a larger cancer that needs cutting out, the only actual evidence we have is a very public statement by Arsenal supporting the manager's actions in binning Kos from the US tour, but hey you luv a bit of delusional fantasy so you stick with your version. Who needs real evidence when you can just make stuff up, am I right?

He does that that's why he's on ignore just spouts bollocks a wind up merchant.
Nuggets
Predictions League 2016-17 Winner
Predictions League 2016-17 Winner

Postby DiamondGooner » Sun Jul 14, 2019 7:18 am

I hope Emery leaves.

If he stays another year it'll be his choice to stay and he'll be giving validation to this shambles of a club.

If he gets under funded, undermined, under valued and he sticks around? then more fool him.

Because there will be no mercy next season, not for him, the players and especially our BS owner Stan fkin Kroenke.
DiamondGooner
SE13
SE13

Postby Arsenal Tone » Sun Jul 14, 2019 12:59 pm

I see alex is writing for metro Arsenal now:

https://metro.co.uk/2019/07/14/sven-mis ... -10273743/
Raya/Ramsdale
White/Tomiyasu--Saliba/Timber--Gabriel/Kiwior--???/Zinchenko
???/Jorginho
Odegaard/Smith Rowe----Rice/???
Saka/Jesus-------------------Martinelli/Trossard
???/Havertz
Arsenal Tone
SE13
SE13

Postby swipe right » Sun Jul 14, 2019 1:16 pm

EliteKiller wrote:

Dead man walking.

Lol, bin Kos? He refused to board the plane. And I am delusional? Hahahahaha
swipe right
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp

Postby Sims » Sun Jul 14, 2019 3:25 pm

He’s dressed like Tony Pulis in our training sessions

Absolutely unacceptable despite his new gnashers
Sims
Member of the Year 2016
Member of the Year 2016

Postby theHotHead » Mon Jul 15, 2019 4:44 am

Tony_Adams wrote:I see alex is writing for metro Arsenal now:

So the 2 worst signings last season turned out to be Denis Suares and Lichsteiner - both Emery signings.

Who else is glad that Emery is allegedly not responsible for signing players then :lol:

I say thank f**k for that!
theHotHead
SE13
SE13

Postby PairyGrows » Mon Jul 15, 2019 6:43 am

theHotHead wrote:

So the 2 worst signings last season turned out to be Denis Suares and Lichsteiner - both Emery signings.

Who else is glad that Emery is allegedly not responsible for signing players then :lol:

Perhaps Emery was told he could make two signings provided they (his signings) wouldn't command a transfer fee.
PairyGrows
Ian Wright
Ian Wright

Postby Phil71 » Mon Jul 15, 2019 10:16 am

"HAY EDU - WATT DO YOU THEENK OF MY NEW OUTFIT?"

"Take it off. You like like a Spanish Tony Pulis."
Phil71
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman

Postby Zedie » Mon Jul 15, 2019 10:26 am

theHotHead wrote:

You ignoring the entire club structure to push your narrative lol? The Ls seem to be spreading out to other threads lol
Zedie
SE13
SE13

Postby Power n Glory » Mon Jul 15, 2019 11:14 am

Phil71 wrote:Image

"HAY EDU - WATT DO YOU THEENK OF MY NEW OUTFIT?"

"Take it off. You like like a Spanish Tony Pulis."

Watch how Edu and Freddie conspire to get this get fired this season.

Project Youth 2.0 is on the agenda. Freddie will want to see some the kids he's worked with play a bigger role in the youth team and Emery seems reluctant to give any of them a chance. That will have to change this season.
Power n Glory
Member of the Year 2022
Member of the Year 2022

Postby theHotHead » Mon Jul 15, 2019 3:11 pm

Zedie wrote:
theHotHead wrote:

You ignoring the entire club structure to push your narrative lol? The Ls seem to be spreading out to other threads lol

How so?? Throughout this thread people have made reference the the fact that Emery didn't sign the players we got last season and wasn't responsible for them. They claimed it was Mislintat.

We know for sure that Emery wanted Lich and everyone and his dog knows that Emery wanted Suarez. So how is it an agenda? :dontknow:

You are just pissed because your man was responsible for 2 dead signings!
theHotHead
SE13
SE13

Postby Emeryates » Mon Jul 15, 2019 3:17 pm

I was reading the Denis Suarez debacle more closely, and Sven was frustrated apparently because he wanted a youth team player to step up instead of getting Suarez on loan.

While Suarez's injury issues meant that it was a mistake to get him on loan, the idea that Sako was ready is ridiculous
Emeryates
Charlie George
Charlie George

PreviousNext

Return to Domestic Football