Thierry Henry - Manager

All football talk from anywhere except The UK. Includes Champions League, Europa Cup, transfer news and general World football chat.

Re: Thierry Henry - Manager

Postby Dejan » Wed Jan 23, 2019 9:09 pm

Just looked up lemar

2 goals and 1 assist this season

Thank god our 100m deal fell through

Shocking business

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G920F met Tapatalk
Rest in Peace SE13 :(


Image
User avatar
Dejan
SE13
SE13
 
Posts: 24180
Joined: Wed May 06, 2009 1:37 pm

Re: Thierry Henry - Manager

Postby Power n Glory » Wed Jan 23, 2019 9:49 pm

Ach wrote:
Power n Glory wrote:
Ach wrote:Henry is a c*** might have something to do with it


That says more about you than him.

How so?

Am I supposed to like every guy that treats this club like shit?


I've seen you post things and agree with posters that have said way worse about Wenger and the club. What has Henry said or done that's overstepped the mark for you? 'Treat the club like shit'? OK.
Power n Glory
Thierry Henry
Thierry Henry
 
Posts: 1579
Joined: Thu Nov 08, 2018 6:02 pm

Re: Thierry Henry - Manager

Postby CynicalGooner » Wed Jan 23, 2019 10:31 pm

Henry is too Hollywood to be a good manager. You watch him on the sidelines and he's just acting for the cameras, always pretending but with no substance and obviously no real idea what he's doing. Playing came easy to him, he didn't have to think about it. This is different
#YaGunnersYa
User avatar
CynicalGooner
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger
 
Posts: 14975
Joined: Mon Aug 17, 2009 4:43 am

Re: Thierry Henry - Manager

Postby Sims » Wed Jan 23, 2019 10:33 pm

mirror say hes close to getting the sack

back to sky sports it is
Image
User avatar
Sims
SE13
SE13
 
Posts: 29236
Joined: Sat Sep 22, 2007 12:47 pm
Location: East London

Re: Thierry Henry - Manager

Postby BS221B » Wed Jan 23, 2019 10:34 pm

Sims wrote:mirror say hes close to getting the sack

back to sky sports it is

Cant wait for Garry Neville and Henry to shit talk and looking down to the managers who are actually doing their job well :))))
Image
User avatar
BS221B
David Rocastle
David Rocastle
 
Posts: 5969
Joined: Fri Aug 09, 2013 11:58 pm

Re: Thierry Henry - Manager

Postby Ach » Thu Jan 24, 2019 12:32 am

Power n Glory wrote:
Ach wrote:
Power n Glory wrote:
Ach wrote:Henry is a c*** might have something to do with it


That says more about you than him.

How so?

Am I supposed to like every guy that treats this club like shit?


I've seen you post things and agree with posters that have said way worse about Wenger and the club. What has Henry said or done that's overstepped the mark for you? 'Treat the club like shit'? OK.

Not sure if you know the difference between what fans say and what professionals say

But anyway

here you go

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/footbal ... 996270.stm
Ach
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman
 
Posts: 11077
Joined: Mon Jan 22, 2018 11:25 pm

Re: Thierry Henry - Manager

Postby aniym » Thu Jan 24, 2019 12:41 am

Henry took an impossible job. Jardim tried to work with a squad thatvgets hollowed out every summer, but even he ran out of steam.

Just before the magic squad of Mbappe, B. silva, Lemar and Mendy, Monaco also sold Yannick Carrasco, James Rodriguez and Martial for fat profits.
aniym
David Rocastle
David Rocastle
 
Posts: 5596
Joined: Tue Dec 18, 2012 3:43 am

Re: Thierry Henry - Manager

Postby Power n Glory » Thu Jan 24, 2019 7:41 am

Ach wrote:
Power n Glory wrote:
Ach wrote:
Power n Glory wrote:
Ach wrote:Henry is a c*** might have something to do with it


That says more about you than him.

How so?

Am I supposed to like every guy that treats this club like shit?


I've seen you post things and agree with posters that have said way worse about Wenger and the club. What has Henry said or done that's overstepped the mark for you? 'Treat the club like shit'? OK.

Not sure if you know the difference between what fans say and what professionals say

But anyway

here you go

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/footbal ... 996270.stm


A bit childish don't you think? You're still holding on to the fact that he left when it obviously the right move for him considering the club weren't investing in talent? Henry would have retired at Arsenal without winning another trophy and for what? Fans like you?
Power n Glory
Thierry Henry
Thierry Henry
 
Posts: 1579
Joined: Thu Nov 08, 2018 6:02 pm

Re: Thierry Henry - Manager

Postby BS221B » Thu Jan 24, 2019 7:04 pm



and



Thierry Henry suspended as Monaco coach until final decision is made on his future.


Just a few hours after his decision on players :rofll: :rofll:

Image
Image
User avatar
BS221B
David Rocastle
David Rocastle
 
Posts: 5969
Joined: Fri Aug 09, 2013 11:58 pm

Re: Thierry Henry - Manager

Postby Sims » Thu Jan 24, 2019 7:26 pm

Was always gonna end in tears

Should’ve went the right way to management at the top level but even then I think he would’ve failed

Simply not the right profile for a manager. Has the wrong personality for it
Image
User avatar
Sims
SE13
SE13
 
Posts: 29236
Joined: Sat Sep 22, 2007 12:47 pm
Location: East London

Re: Thierry Henry - Manager

Postby StLGooner » Thu Jan 24, 2019 7:47 pm

Back to being a pundit it is.
Formerly ChVint22
User avatar
StLGooner
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
 
Posts: 34678
Joined: Mon Aug 06, 2007 1:07 pm
Location: St. Louis, Mo USA

Re: Thierry Henry - Manager

Postby Ach » Thu Jan 24, 2019 8:22 pm

What a failure. Couldn't happen to a more convenient guy
Ach
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman
 
Posts: 11077
Joined: Mon Jan 22, 2018 11:25 pm

Re: Thierry Henry - Manager

Postby Va-Va-Voom » Thu Jan 24, 2019 9:28 pm

Embarrassing
Image



Invincibles Never Die
User avatar
Va-Va-Voom
Member of the Year 2015
Member of the Year 2015
 
Posts: 20820
Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2012 7:01 am

Re: Thierry Henry - Manager

Postby Tony_Adams » Thu Jan 24, 2019 9:33 pm

Worse than Adams lol
Image
User avatar
Tony_Adams
SE13
SE13
 
Posts: 34838
Joined: Fri Mar 13, 2009 7:03 pm

Re: Thierry Henry - Manager

Postby Ach » Thu Jan 24, 2019 9:55 pm

Didn't some want him here?

Dear god
Ach
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman
 
Posts: 11077
Joined: Mon Jan 22, 2018 11:25 pm

PreviousNext

Return to World Football

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest