2016/17 UEFA Europa League

All football talk from anywhere except The UK. Includes Champions League, Europa Cup, transfer news and general World Football chat.

Re: Europa League 16/17

Postby Schlandi » Thu May 25, 2017 8:45 am

Mesüt wrote:seriously can someone summarise the pages since koln v afc europa final 2018? cba to read all the bullshit but guess the mourinho hating kicked off despite 2 trophies in his first 'shitty season' at man utd?

To make it short:
People going full r***rd, mod team bottling
You are only an Arsenal fan if you are a Wenger In.

#GoonersWorldExcuses
- Their goalkeerper had the game of his life
- We should have had 10+ penalties .. shit ref
- If long term injured player xyz would have been available we would have won easily
Schlandi
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman

Postby Va-Va-Voom » Thu May 25, 2017 8:49 am

SchlandGooner wrote:
Mesüt wrote:seriously can someone summarise the pages since koln v afc europa final 2018? cba to read all the bullshit but guess the mourinho hating kicked off despite 2 trophies in his first 'shitty season' at man utd?

To make it short:
You are not an Arsenal fan if you get off on Mourinho mocking Wenger.
Va-Va-Voom
Member of the Year 2015
Member of the Year 2015

Postby Santi » Thu May 25, 2017 10:42 am

lellll

was pretty sad the way pogba celebrated his goal like he was a god and the way jose celebrated so seriously at the end

still W****rs are in the CL and going places, it justifies all his bollocks. Thanks Ajax....you were shite.
Santi
SE13
SE13

Postby Angelito » Thu May 25, 2017 2:22 pm

SchlandGooner wrote:

To make it short:
You are only an Arsenal fan if you are a Wenger In.

Going by that logic, there are 2 or 3 Arsenal fans here?
Angelito
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby GoonerAlexandre » Thu May 25, 2017 2:27 pm

I always find it weird that anyone who thinks that you don't need to abuse Wenger is a Wenger fan. You can criticise without abusing, and you can hold the view that Mourinho is odious without supporting Wenger.
GoonerAlexandre
SE13
SE13

Postby BS221B » Thu May 25, 2017 2:57 pm

:dontknow:
BS221B
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp

Postby MecurialGooner » Thu May 25, 2017 3:14 pm

GoonerAlexis wrote:I always find it weird that anyone who thinks that you don't need to abuse Wenger is a Wenger fan. You can criticise without abusing, and you can hold the view that Mourinho is odious without supporting Wenger.

All very true...neither are mutually exclusive

With that said, you can also criticize Wenger with abuse. I'd really appreciate it if people didn't attempt to tell others they can't abuse a man who constantly disrespects them and treats them like sh*t.

There are different personalities on the forum and the sooner we realize that the better. The person who criticizes without abusing Wenger is fine to do just that and no better than the person who does abuse him. Everybody has varying levels of patience and some are starting to feel taken on a ride like mugs.

if I want to abuse a selfish egotistical man who shows no class, no dignity and no actual love for my football club - I should be within my rights to do so as long as its not racism or anything involving personal harm.
MecurialGooner
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby GoonerAlexandre » Thu May 25, 2017 3:23 pm

MecurialGooner wrote:
GoonerAlexis wrote:I always find it weird that anyone who thinks that you don't need to abuse Wenger is a Wenger fan. You can criticise without abusing, and you can hold the view that Mourinho is odious without supporting Wenger.

With that said, you can also criticize Wenger with abuse. I'd really appreciate it if people didn't attempt to tell others they can't abuse a man who constantly disrespects them and treats them like sh*t.

There are different personalities on the forum and the sooner we realize that the better. The person who criticizes without abusing Wenger is fine to do just that and no better than the person who does abuse him. Everybody has varying levels of patience and some are starting to feel taken on a ride like mugs.

if I want to abuse a selfish egotistical man who shows no class, no dignity and no actual love for my football club - I should be within my rights to do so as long as its not racism or anything involving personal harm.

No issue, I just find it weird when some claim that those who don't like the abuse are Wenger supporters.

We have like two Wenger supporters here, Arsenenose and BSILOVERAMBOWHATEVER.
GoonerAlexandre
SE13
SE13

Postby indy23 » Thu May 25, 2017 4:10 pm

BS221B wrote:

Said the silver medallist
indy23
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby MesutOzil11 » Thu May 25, 2017 4:13 pm

BS221B wrote:

Class stuff this.

Absolutely spot on.
MesutOzil11
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby Nuggets » Thu May 25, 2017 4:45 pm

MecurialGooner wrote:

Spot on. :clap: :Peace:
Nuggets
Predictions League 2016-17 Winner
Predictions League 2016-17 Winner

Postby Losmeister » Thu May 25, 2017 6:28 pm

indy23 wrote:What's the excuse if we dont win? wenger professed his love for the europa league so wenger in knobs cant use that excuse.

Injuries? Mental strength? Blame our best player but protect out proverty british core?

am not sure what you are going on about.

to me, it seems the majority feel the brit core is rotten in the main.

best player= alexis or ozil, in your opinion.
Kai Havertz nutmegged ur GK
Losmeister
George Graham
George Graham

Postby starmandb » Sat May 27, 2017 2:14 pm

Manoban wrote:didn't even know the final was today

clearly no1 in the world cares about europa league, hope we exit it swiftly next season

Apart from the 4 and a half million people who went to Europa league games this season
I want to win everything
I expect everybody associated with the club to feel the same
starmandb
Member of the Year 2018, 2020

Postby starmandb » Sat May 27, 2017 2:38 pm

CukiZeGerman wrote:
MesutOzil11 wrote: :rolleyes:

United are only going for this because they made a complete f***ing mess of the league after getting found out early on in the season.

To be fair to United, they played a decent season - at least away. Had they played as good at home as they played away - they would've qualified for the CL directly (or 4th at least).

They are already spending heavily without the CL - imagine what they'll spend this summer with the CL inbound.
Now combine that with the fact thata Jose is pretty much always at his best in his 2nd season in charge of a club - and BAM you get a United side that will contend for the title.

As I already wrote in the other thread. I can see Liverpool dropping out of the TOP4 next season - or the Scum - but not both.
And with United's willingness to spend - and our unwillingness to do the same - I can't see us being in the TOP4 next season either...

I'd say that our best bet to qualify for the CL anytime soon is through the EL...

United got 35 points away last season and 34 at home
We got 45 points at home
You play home and away
Don't make excuses for us
Damn sure ain't making excuses for anyone else
starmandb

Postby starmandb » Sat May 27, 2017 3:06 pm

Kite33 wrote:Mickey mouse cup who cares about this meaningless title

Me