The Let's All Vent About Referees Thread

All football talk from anywhere except The UK. Includes Champions League, Europa Cup, transfer news and general World Football chat.

Re: The Let's All Vent About Referees Thread

Postby Santi » Sat Sep 19, 2015 5:02 pm

Callum wrote:I honestly think it's gotten to the point where it's an absolute farce that video replays aren't being used.

I'm not a rugby fan but I watched the England match last night and I love the way they use video replays to make sure decisions are correct. Fiji looked to have scored a legitimate try and it was originally given, but once they checked the replays they were able to rightly rule it out. All of this nonsense about it taking too long is ridiculous and I'm sure all teams would be happy if 30-60 seconds were taken to make sure a contentious decision was correct. It also takes ages for these decisions to be made anyway because every is arguing with the ref.

Lo I thought last night was a great advert for not using it in football, whilst they got two decisions spot on from it, it took sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo f***ing long and was annoying.

Anyway Dean is a complete t**t, he was better in his last two games reffing us but today Spud fan Dean was back, presumably with us playing them on Wednesday.
Santi
SE13
SE13

Postby swipe right » Wed Apr 07, 2021 9:26 am

This is getting farcical. My heart broke for Jude Bellingham. Being robbed of your first CL goal at 17.
swipe right
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp

Postby Ach » Wed Apr 07, 2021 10:07 am

Shocking decision
Ach
SE13
SE13

Previous

Return to World Football