Class of '92 is incredible!

All football talk from anywhere except The UK. Includes Champions League, Europa Cup, transfer news and general World Football chat.

Re: Class of '92 is incredible!

Postby Gunpowder » Sun Jan 25, 2015 10:04 am

CukiZeGerman wrote:
Alexis17 wrote:
CukiZeGerman wrote:
Alexis17 wrote:
CukiZeGerman wrote:
Alexis17 wrote:Neymar will definitely win the Ballon d'Or one day, I'm sure of that.

Gotze, Isco and Rodriguez have a lot of potential but I'm still undecided if any of them will truly become world class.

By which standard is Neymar a world class future ballon d'or winner and Götze, Rodriguez and Isco aren't?!

I can even understand Isco cos he is not always playing when everyone is healthy, but Rodriguez and Götze just awesome

Plain and simple really. Neymar is just a level above those players currently.

By popularity - yes. By skills - no.

What do the others have that Neymar doesn't?

Neymar is one of the most skilful players in the world.

And Götze, Isco and Hames aren't ?

All of them did more with their careers than Neymar for now lol

Such as? I can see, although I'd disagree, Götze and James but what did Isco do?
Gunpowder
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp

Postby Big17 » Sun Jan 25, 2015 10:27 am

CukiZeGerman wrote:
Alexis17 wrote:
CukiZeGerman wrote:
Alexis17 wrote:
CukiZeGerman wrote:
Alexis17 wrote:Neymar will definitely win the Ballon d'Or one day, I'm sure of that.

Gotze, Isco and Rodriguez have a lot of potential but I'm still undecided if any of them will truly become world class.

By which standard is Neymar a world class future ballon d'or winner and Götze, Rodriguez and Isco aren't?!

I can even understand Isco cos he is not always playing when everyone is healthy, but Rodriguez and Götze just awesome

Plain and simple really. Neymar is just a level above those players currently.

By popularity - yes. By skills - no.

What do the others have that Neymar doesn't?

Neymar is one of the most skilful players in the world.

And Götze, Isco and Hames aren't ?

All of them did more with their careers than Neymar for now lol

I haven't said Gotze, Isco and Hames aren't, I just think Neymar is a step above them all.

True. I can't argue Rodriguez hasn't been a success because he's got a lot of titles on his side but if you base the argument on who's made the bigger impact in their careers rather than who's won more then surely it's Neymar? He's been carrying Brazil for some time now and has a ridiculous goalscoring record at his age for his country. Fair to say that he's made quite a difference to the Barca side also.

Gotze & Isco have titles under their names but they've been in and out of their respected counties and clubs for a while now where as Neymar has been consistently playing for both. Fair play to Gotze scoring the winning goal in a World Cup final but has he built on that since?
Big17
Bertie Mee
Bertie Mee

Postby CukiZeGerman » Sun Jan 25, 2015 10:29 am

Gunpowder wrote:Such as? I can see, although I'd disagree, Götze and James but what did Isco do?

Won the Champions League, Copa del Rey, European Super Cup and Club World Cup with Real.

What did Neymar do ?
Hold the doooooor
CukiZeGerman
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby John Ozil » Thu Jan 29, 2015 8:20 am

excellent performances yesterday by Neymar and Eriksen..

class of '92!
#Messi4GOAT
John Ozil
Thierry Henry
Thierry Henry

Previous

Return to World Football