Krystian Bielik joins Derby County

All football talk from anywhere except The UK. Includes Champions League, Europa Cup, transfer news and general World Football chat.

Re: Krystian Bielik

Postby Arsenal Tone » Fri Dec 19, 2014 11:25 am

Sounds like exactly what we need - if only he was five years older!

I'm not against signing him for the future, but we need a DM for now and Wenger might not sign a first team DM for fear of 'killing' this guy.
Raya/Ramsdale
White/Tomiyasu--Saliba/Timber--Gabriel/Kiwior--???/Zinchenko
???/Jorginho
Odegaard/Smith Rowe----Rice/???
Saka/Jesus-------------------Martinelli/Trossard
???/Havertz
Arsenal Tone
SE13
SE13

Postby John Ozil » Wed Dec 24, 2014 2:06 pm

Krystian Bielik (16) will sign for Arsenal, fee around£2.3m. Wenger has told player he will be in first-team plans immediately.

Krystian Bielik: "Arsène Wenger said what he sees in me, then asked me about my strengths. It turns out that we had a similar opinion.”

"He (Wenger) said I would start the training with the first-team, under his guidance, and then it all depends on me."

"He knows I have the skills, am determined to win and he wants to sign me as soon as possible to start working with me."

"Mr.Wenger says that if I am good enough to stay in the first-team, I will remain in it."

Source:Gooner updates(Twitter)
#Messi4GOAT
John Ozil
Thierry Henry
Thierry Henry

Postby Cripps » Wed Dec 24, 2014 2:10 pm

No thanks
Cripps
SE13
SE13

Postby John Ozil » Wed Dec 24, 2014 2:32 pm

Cripps wrote:No thanks

Too bad...

Looks like its a done deal..
#Messi4GOAT
John Ozil
Thierry Henry
Thierry Henry

Postby Sims » Wed Dec 24, 2014 2:34 pm

Anyone with a brain should have no issue if we sign a 16 year old.

The only issue is if he's the excuse for not getting a proper DM in.
Sims
Member of the Year 2016
Member of the Year 2016

Postby gooney » Wed Dec 24, 2014 2:50 pm

he seems to be very talented kid. You should always try to sign talented kids imo. It has nothing to do with the first team. And its not like we even have a talented youngster in the reserve
gooney
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger

Postby Callum » Wed Dec 24, 2014 3:06 pm

Our prayers have been answered
Callum
SE13
SE13

Postby S&W the no1Fan » Wed Dec 24, 2014 3:08 pm

i'm pleased with this

better player than flamini already
S&W the no1Fan
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby Arsenal Tone » Wed Dec 24, 2014 3:12 pm

Said this on twitter this morning:

Remember when we needed a CB, signed Nordveit and on Arsenal forums people were putting him in their starting XIs? #Bielik

Bielik means we won't sign a proper DM. It'll be a couple more years of Flamteta until Bielik either makes it or disappears.

I have no problem with signing a promising youngster, it just worries me that Wenger will hesitate to sign a proper DM so that he doesn't hamper this guys progress. It gives Wenger an excuse to stick with Flamteta.
Raya/Ramsdale
???/Jorginho
???/Havertz
Arsenal Tone
SE13
SE13

Postby S&W the no1Fan » Wed Dec 24, 2014 3:14 pm

Plymöuth Gööner wrote:Said this on twitter this morning:

Remember when we needed a CB, signed Nordveit and on Arsenal forums people were putting him in their starting XIs? #Bielik

Bielik means we won't sign a proper DM. It'll be a couple more years of Flamteta until Bielik either makes it or disappears.

I have no problem with signing a promising youngster, it just worries me that Wenger will hesitate to sign a proper DM so that he doesn't hamper this guys progress. It gives Wenger an excuse to stick with Flamteta.

i dont see any of these proper dms that are available and that bielik guy is already better than flamoney
S&W the no1Fan
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby John Ozil » Wed Dec 24, 2014 3:18 pm

Wenger will sign a DM..

but someone older like Khedira

rather then young lions like Schneiderlin or Carvalho
#Messi4GOAT
John Ozil
Thierry Henry
Thierry Henry

Postby Welsh Gunner » Wed Dec 24, 2014 3:35 pm

Maybe we should get that Polish midfielder from Sevilla to make Bielik feel at home. [emoji6]
Welsh Gunner
Nigel Winterburn
Nigel Winterburn

Postby Arsenal Tone » Wed Dec 24, 2014 3:46 pm

John Ozil wrote:

Wenger will sign a DM..

but someone older like Khedira

rather then young lions like Schneiderlin or Carvalho

Don't hold your breath!
Raya/Ramsdale
???/Jorginho
???/Havertz
Arsenal Tone
SE13
SE13

Postby S&W the no1Fan » Fri Dec 26, 2014 3:47 pm

http://www.squawka.com/news/reports-fro ... row/257215

Reports from Poland: Krystian Bielik reveals he’s set for Arsenal move, expected to arrive at club tomorrow

Krystian Bielik has revealed to Legionisci, that he is set complete a transfer to Arsenal. The midfielder also explained that he is nervous about the move, but is determined to get on the good books of Arsene Wenger and be someone he can trust in the future.

Bielik, 16, currently plays for Legia Warsaw and is highly-rated by both the club and potential suitors. The midfielder has played five times in the first-team this season, despite his young age.

Yesterday it was reported that Bielik would be deciding over Christmas over whether to join Arsenal, but it appears the midfielder has agreed to join the gunners. Furthermore, over the past month it has been reported that a deal has been agreed between the two clubs and the player and Arsenal too.

The midfielder revealed, he is excited about his move to Arsenal, but admits it would be unnatural to not be nervous about the transfer.

Bielik said: “I confess that a little bit afraid.

“Only a madman would have no concerns about it will be there waiting. However, you have to be confident, and I’m sure myself and my abilities.”

Bielik also revealed his expectations at Arsenal: “I’m not saying that once [I join, I'll be in] the Arsenal starting XI, but I would like to be an important and positive figure in the eyes of coach Wenger.”

Furthermore, the Polish midfielder was asked what will be waiting for him Arsenal, in terms of the Gunners academy and training faculties.

Bielik said: I’m ”impressed by the academy. For each detail [there] is a person responsible, [I'm] greatly surprised by the eight training pitches,most of which are heated and all are kept in perfect condition throughout the year.I also like the atmosphere. It is never too cold or too hot. In my opinion, Legia organization does not stand out too much from Arsenal.”

The midfielder is expected to be at Arsenal’s game with QPR tomorrow along with his family – perhaps they will finalise some details tomorrow.

Read more at http://www.squawka.com/news/reports-fro ... DKRHEKv.99

done deal looks like we've got our dm
S&W the no1Fan
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby CrimsonGunner11 » Sat Dec 27, 2014 12:48 am

Hopefully he turns out to be WC
Ramsdale
(Turner/Hein)
White Saliba Gabriel Zinchenko
(Tomiyasu/Niles) (Timber/Holding) (Trusty/Kiwior) (Tierney/Tavares)
Odegaard(c) —- Rice
(Xhaka/Lokonga) —- (Partey/Elneny)
Havertz
(Jorginho/Vieira)
Saka Jesus Martinelli
(Pepe/Nelson) (Nketiah/Balogun) (Trossard/ESR)

Last Updated: 07/02/23
CrimsonGunner11
Predictions League 2011-12, 2017-18 Winner
Predictions League 2011-12, 2017-18 Winner

PreviousNext

Return to World Football