The Cristiano Ronaldo Appreciation Thread

All football talk from anywhere except The UK. Includes Champions League, Europa Cup, transfer news and general World Football chat.

Re: The Cristiano Ronaldo Appreciation Thread

Postby Sims » Wed Oct 03, 2018 8:15 pm

“The accused” like Ronaldo literally didn’t submit and sign off a questionnaire to his lawyer in which he said the woman said “stop” and “no” several times then when he was done with her said he’s “usually a gentleman”

But “the accused”
Sims
Member of the Year 2016
Member of the Year 2016

Postby Pudpop » Wed Oct 03, 2018 8:17 pm

Have people forgotten the fact that Ronaldo admitted to the fact that she said no and he carried on?

Even if he didn't rape her that's more than enough reason for me to conclude he's a c*** or worse.
Pudpop
George Graham
George Graham

Postby Sims » Wed Oct 03, 2018 8:17 pm

Pudpop wrote:Have people forgotten the fact that Ronaldo admitted to the fact that she said no and he carried on?

Even if he didn't rape her that's more than enough reason for me to conclude he's a c*** or worse.

Dunno I know already one of the posters on here had a head injury didn’t know loads of em did
Sims
Member of the Year 2016
Member of the Year 2016

Postby UFGN » Wed Oct 03, 2018 8:18 pm

Santi wrote:Same due process that labelled Ched Evans a rapist for 4 years and ruin his life only to decide he wasn't? Yeah I wonder why people don't respect the system.

Do you think the media circus fueled by everyone having to have their say helped him? No it didn't

The press condemned him. The internet condemned him. The courts luckily ignored that circus and he got a fair appeal
Corinthians 15:57; But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus

UFGN
Member of the Year 2014, 2019
Member of the Year 2014, 2019

Postby Jedi » Wed Oct 03, 2018 8:18 pm

Santi wrote:
Jedi wrote:I don't know why people feel the need to jump in and judge either the victim/accuser or the one accused. Wait and see how the investigation goes before you slander a potential rape victim you assholes.

Why don't you include the accused in your second sentence as well? Do we not have to wait and see how the investigation goes before we slander a potential false rape claim victim or is that allowed?

Either way it's not like we're gonna get loads more facts we don't already know, only Ronaldo and the woman will ever know so pretty pointless statement imo.

Because i included him in the first sentence and the majority of the bad comments were directed at the woman so far.

As for your other statement... Pretty clueless from you, not gonna lie. Do you have insight into how the police investigation is going? Because i don't. I don't know what they're going to find out and I'm not going to pretend i do. I mean unless you've worked as a detective for 20 years or something and you have first hand experience with this stuff, i don't see how you see yourself as someone who's capable of making a judgement like that. You have no clue if they're going to find something.
Last edited by Jedi on Wed Oct 03, 2018 8:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jedi
Bertie Mee
Bertie Mee

Postby Santi » Wed Oct 03, 2018 8:20 pm

Sims wrote:
Pudpop wrote:Have people forgotten the fact that Ronaldo admitted to the fact that she said no and he carried on?

Dunno I know already one of the posters on here had a head injury didn’t know loads of em did

Yh says the guy who rates xhaka n raheem sterling ffs
Santi
SE13
SE13

Postby Santi » Wed Oct 03, 2018 8:24 pm

Jedi wrote:
Santi wrote:
Jedi wrote:I don't know why people feel the need to jump in and judge either the victim/accuser or the one accused. Wait and see how the investigation goes before you slander a potential rape victim you assholes.

Why don't you include the accused in your second sentence as well? Do we not have to wait and see how the investigation goes before we slander a potential false rape claim victim or is that allowed?

Either way it's not like we're gonna get loads more facts we don't already know, only Ronaldo and the woman will ever know so pretty pointless statement imo.

Because i included him in the first sentence and the majority of the bad comments were directed at the woman so far.

As for your other statement... Pretty clueless from you, not gonna lie. Do you have insight into how the police investigation is going? Because i don't. I don't know what they're going to find out and I'm not going to pretend i do. I mean unless you've worked as a detective for 20 years or something and you have first hand experience with this stuff, i don't see how you see yourself as someone who's capable of making a judgement like that. You have no clue if they're going to find something.

What are they gonna find? They both already said they had sex, according to this first questionairre from Ronaldo, how 9 years later they're gonna prove it rape or not other than his word against hers is beyond me. Don't think there's any doubt she went back to his room so unless one of his friends comes and says yeah I saw him rape her then it's him vs her.

Tbh don't even really care about the case just don't think there will be any groundbreaking news we don't already know and end of the day he'll either get charged/convicted or not but we've seen that be wrong before as well.

Also think most of the comments were actually against Ronaldo and already calling him a rapist.
Last edited by Santi on Wed Oct 03, 2018 8:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Santi
SE13
SE13

Postby Sims » Wed Oct 03, 2018 8:24 pm

Santi wrote:
Sims wrote:

Clearly I’m the mong when Sterling’s contributed to 35 goals in his last 39 league games :dontknow:
Sims
Member of the Year 2016
Member of the Year 2016

Postby Santi » Wed Oct 03, 2018 8:26 pm

Sims wrote:
Santi wrote:
Sims wrote:

Clearly I’m the mong when Sterling’s contributed to 35 goals in his last 39 league games :dontknow:

Yh think my gran could do that playing as a forward for City.

What's he done for England? Worst player for any team at the WC.
Santi
SE13
SE13

Postby Pudpop » Wed Oct 03, 2018 8:27 pm

Santi wrote:
Sims wrote:
Santi wrote:
Sims wrote:

Yh think my gran could do that playing as a forward for City.

What's he done for England? Worst player for any team at the WC.
Mueller tho
Pudpop
George Graham
George Graham

Postby Sims » Wed Oct 03, 2018 8:27 pm

Ah international football

The decider of whether a player is good

This isn’t the 1970’s

Thomas Müller best player in the world in 2014 imo, no other way about it
Last edited by Sims on Wed Oct 03, 2018 8:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sims
Member of the Year 2016
Member of the Year 2016

Postby Ach » Wed Oct 03, 2018 8:28 pm

Ach wrote:https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-45712777

Las Vegas police confirmed they had investigated a complaint in June 2009, but added they had no suspect in the case.

"At the time the report was taken, the victim did not provide detectives with the location of the incident or suspect description," a statement said.

But if Ronaldo admitted it surely he'd be a suspect?

He also denies it. Again if he's admitted it then they why deny it now?
Ach
Poster of the Month
Poster of the Month

Postby Dejan » Wed Oct 03, 2018 8:28 pm

Thread is pure jokes yo

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G920F met Tapatalk
Rest in Peace SE13 :(
Dejan
SE13
SE13