Aaron Ramsey

All UK football including, Scottish/Irish/Welsh Leagues and Cups. Also, domestic transfer gossip and news.

Re: Aaron Ramsey (8)

Postby Ach » Mon Dec 03, 2018 6:18 pm

Rockape wrote:
Bottom line is, why do we have to instantly have these childish knee jerk post after every game bringing these differences back up?

Well, I think that is slightly OTT....Ach's comments are clearly tongue in cheek and mine certainly aren't knee jerk. The fact is that we believe we can't afford to let Rambo go without at least negotiating with him. As I've pointed out before, replacing him for a £30m player on £150k a week will cost more than paying him £250k a week, so its not a ransom, its just what players at the end of the contracts are able to do.

We pay Miki £180k a week FFS and look how much influence he had yesterday! Rambo may infuriate occasionally, but he makes things happen and yesterday he was the difference between possibly only drawing the game instead of winning it. If they don't want to pay £250k a week, then lets try for less.......but we want the Club to try!

Welbeck unfortunately could be without a club and without a contract for a year now because he attempted that same game.

Indeed, so you have to admire him all the more for not playing like he's trying to avoid injury, but playing with more passion than our highest paid player!

Yeah I thought it was a bit obvious. im assuming we are talking the suicide watch comment. Ffs gw was built in great one liners such as that.

Apparently we should just agree with each other on everything though.

As for Ramsey, it's obvious some don't like him and can't credit him even after an excellent performance. I called them out. Do I do the same? Go back and read the welbeck thread after he's scored and read my reactions. Everyone on here knows what I think of welbeck. But I'm delighted when he scores and would love it absolutely love it if he shut me up by doing it more. Never does.

Can't say the same about Ramsey
Ach
SE13
SE13

Postby StLGooner » Mon Dec 03, 2018 7:05 pm

We did acknowledge his good game Ach. And everyone on here knows you buddy, you're trolling isn't a new thing with these peeps.

"Apparently we should just agree with each other on everything though."

This is the type of childish/immature comments that separate the men from you and your fellow kids.
Formerly ChVint22
StLGooner
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby Santi » Mon Dec 03, 2018 8:20 pm

DiamondGooner wrote:
StLGooner wrote:The overreaction from people on this site is childishly comical. Ramsey played well but no better than anyone else that played well yesterday. But of course the kids have to come and try to wipe your face in the "I told you Ramsey was good" sayings. Grow the f**k up people. He did good, so what, it wasn't like it was a world class performance for the ages. His 2nd assist needed a gift deflection, and the pass was short to Laca, if it was a better pass he would have been through. Stop overreacting and acting like children. Nobody hates Ramsey or wants him off the team, we just don't agree if he should be starting or not. Can we grow up now?

Well unfortunately that's always going to happen the attempted "I told you so's".

You mean like you with Giroud every 5 secs? ;)
Santi
SE13
SE13

Postby StLGooner » Mon Dec 03, 2018 8:39 pm

It's cringe worthy whoever does it, but especially the when the resident trolls do it, cause they don't do it for banter purposes, they do it out of pure immaturity and ignorance.
Formerly ChVint22
StLGooner
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby Dejan » Mon Dec 03, 2018 9:24 pm

Haters on suicide watch tbf

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G920F met Tapatalk
Rest in Peace SE13 :(
Dejan
SE13
SE13

Postby DiamondGooner » Mon Dec 03, 2018 11:13 pm

Santi wrote:
DiamondGooner wrote:
StLGooner wrote:The overreaction from people on this site is childishly comical. Ramsey played well but no better than anyone else that played well yesterday. But of course the kids have to come and try to wipe your face in the "I told you Ramsey was good" sayings. Grow the f**k up people. He did good, so what, it wasn't like it was a world class performance for the ages. His 2nd assist needed a gift deflection, and the pass was short to Laca, if it was a better pass he would have been through. Stop overreacting and acting like children. Nobody hates Ramsey or wants him off the team, we just don't agree if he should be starting or not. Can we grow up now?

Well unfortunately that's always going to happen the attempted "I told you so's".

That was different, it was common sense against a wave of fake praise so it had to be done.

Also Giroud fan boys were praising and arguing Giroud's cause whilst insulting all his rivals i.e Podolksi, Walcott even when they equalled his goal to game ratio up front even against Lacazette!!

My opposition to Giroud just matched their own favourable bias and quite frankly I'd had enough after 5 years of putting up with that BS.

I hate Giroud and I have no problem saying it, I've never hated any player in my life but his deranged fans wishing mediocrity on this great club needed to be destroyed.

No different to Wenger either, a lot of Wenger Outs used to love Wenger, but when enough was enough his worshippers made you hate them all, you just couldn't talk sense to them.

............. other than that 5 year war of attrition for Arsenal's soul, I don't do it.
DiamondGooner
SE13
SE13

Postby Losmeister » Mon Dec 03, 2018 11:36 pm

DiamondGooner wrote:
Santi wrote:
DiamondGooner wrote:

That was different, it was common sense against a wave of fake praise so it had to be done.

Also Giroud fan boys were praising and arguing Giroud's cause whilst insulting all his rivals i.e Podolksi, Walcott even when they equalled his goal to game ratio up front even against Lacazette!!

My opposition to Giroud just matched their own favourable bias and quite frankly I'd had enough after 5 years of putting up with that BS.

I hate Giroud and I have no problem saying it, I've never hated any player in my life but his deranged fans wishing mediocrity on this great club needed to be destroyed.

No different to Wenger either, a lot of Wenger Outs used to love Wenger, but when enough was enough his worshippers made you hate them all, you just couldn't talk sense to them.

............. other than that 5 year war of attrition for Arsenal's soul, I don't do it.

you gotta lotta hate there.

please take it somewhere else.
Kai Havertz nutmegged ur GK
Losmeister
George Graham
George Graham

Postby UFGN » Mon Dec 03, 2018 11:41 pm

Giroud was the striker version of Almunia

A substitute forced centre stage by Wenger and kept there by Wenger

Giroud was so slow. It's remarkable that someone so athletic could have such little pace.
Corinthians 15:57; But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus

UFGN
Member of the Year 2014, 2019

Postby DiamondGooner » Mon Dec 03, 2018 11:42 pm

Losmeister wrote:
you gotta lotta hate there.

please take it somewhere else.

Why don't you take your posts somewhere else?

I was giving an explanation, at least I don't hate on Lacazette and Emery like the fans I was talking about have been doing all season till they got banned.

I was dealing with lunatics, nothing good could come of it, thankfully that's all over.
DiamondGooner
SE13
SE13

Postby Losmeister » Tue Dec 04, 2018 12:04 am

jus sayn hate aint the answer and that i dont think GWorld is the place for it.
Losmeister
George Graham
George Graham

Postby UFGN » Tue Dec 04, 2018 12:13 am

Losmeister wrote:jus sayn hate aint the answer and that i dont think GWorld is the place for it.

Goonersworld ain't the place for waste of space manchildren who constantly fangirl over CR7 and WWE but that happens
Corinthians 15:57; But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus

UFGN

Postby Losmeister » Tue Dec 04, 2018 12:17 am

UFGN wrote:
Losmeister wrote:jus sayn hate aint the answer and that i dont think GWorld is the place for it.

Goonersworld ain't the place for waste of space manchildren who constantly fangirl over CR7 and WWE but that happens

i fight that fight too! jajajaja :1970_two_smileys_drinking_beer_together.gif:
Losmeister
George Graham
George Graham

Postby theHotHead » Tue Dec 04, 2018 6:59 am

Ach wrote:
theHotHead wrote:LOL, I am being a realist. There was nothing excellent about it, it was good. I like Ramsey, you can search and see I have stated that many times. So your "agenda" narrative is nonsense.

The agenda thing I wasn't being serious with but this clear hate you have for Ramsey is troubling.

I'm kidding btw

He played his part in a great win. His performance was highlighted by pundits. He made Dier cry. I'll take that

Phew !! I was beginning to think you were an unhinged lunatic !! :1970_two_smileys_drinking_beer_together.gif:
theHotHead
Poster of the Month
Poster of the Month

Postby theHotHead » Tue Dec 04, 2018 7:07 am

Rockape wrote:
Indeed, so you have to admire him all the more for not playing like he's trying to avoid injury, but playing with more passion than our highest paid player!

Just because Ozil doesn't run around like mad dogs and Englishmen and go flying into tackles doesn't mean he plays with less passion than anyone. Thats as silly as saying he doesn't sweat so he isn't trying.
theHotHead
Poster of the Month
Poster of the Month

Postby theHotHead » Tue Dec 04, 2018 7:17 am

The thing is, Rambo is actually performing better .. or should I say more effectively .... for Arsenal as a sub. Its probably too late for him now, perhaps Emery has made up his mind that he is out of here irrespective.

i love Ozil, I have no problem with him being dropped for games tactically, I prefer we have a manager who is so tactically made up !! If the Rambo sub option is a valid tactic or if Rambo in that role is effective against certain teams let use it.

The problem I see is Rambo starting games regularly and resorting to his foolishness that gives nothing to the team and frustrates the fans and gets people on his back
theHotHead
Poster of the Month
Poster of the Month

PreviousNext

Return to Domestic Football