Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang

Post any questions you have relating to the history of Arsenal—or read all about your beloved club.

Re: Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang (14)

Postby Power n Glory » Thu Jan 20, 2022 10:26 pm

Marsbar100 wrote:I hope so, aubas proved he can score lofs of goals in the pl, lacathreat never has

Auba has been out of the started in 10 games and Laca is still behind him on goals. Jeez. This was a game to forget.
Power n Glory
Member of the Year 2022
Member of the Year 2022

Postby Jack The Ripper » Thu Jan 20, 2022 10:27 pm

We need Auba. he is a goalscorer and is billions of levels about Eddie
Jack The Ripper
Charlie George
Charlie George

Postby jayramfootball » Thu Jan 20, 2022 10:38 pm

Power n Glory wrote:
Marsbar100 wrote:I hope so, aubas proved he can score lofs of goals in the pl, lacathreat never has

Auba has been out of the started in 10 games and Laca is still behind him on goals. Jeez. This was a game to forget.

Auba has played more minutes than Laca in the league this season - totalling 2 games more - actually.
Neither of them have even an average scoring record for a striker, but Laca has offered more in terms of assists and creating for others.
jayramfootball
Member of the Year 2021
Member of the Year 2021

Postby Marsbar100 » Thu Jan 20, 2022 10:43 pm

jayramfootball wrote:
Power n Glory wrote:

Auba has played more minutes than Laca in the league this season - totalling 2 games more - actually.
Neither of them have even an average scoring record for a striker, but Laca has offered more in terms of assists and creating for others.

Auba scored 20+pl goals two season running, to score 20+ in the pl is very difficult
Aaron Ramsey aka "The Drought Killer" 2008-2019
Marsbar100
Predictions League 2022-23 Winner
Predictions League 2022-23 Winner

Postby jayramfootball » Thu Jan 20, 2022 10:49 pm

Marsbar100 wrote:
jayramfootball wrote:
Power n Glory wrote:

Auba scored 20+pl goals two season running, to score 20+ in the pl is very difficult

That was 2 years ago.
He's been shit since then. Really shit.
jayramfootball
Member of the Year 2021
Member of the Year 2021

Postby Power n Glory » Thu Jan 20, 2022 11:12 pm

Marsbar100 wrote:
jayramfootball wrote:
Power n Glory wrote:

It's not worth the debate. More goalpost shifting. Our last 3 games have been Cup games and Auba has played 5 minutes in our last 10 games.
Power n Glory
Member of the Year 2022
Member of the Year 2022

Postby Salibatelli » Thu Jan 20, 2022 11:18 pm

We missed him, we had to bring Nketiah on in the 2nd half.

The only other guy we had we sent out on loan.
Last edited by Salibatelli on Thu Jan 20, 2022 11:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Salibatelli
Member of the Year 2023
Member of the Year 2023

Postby Power n Glory » Thu Jan 20, 2022 11:21 pm

Salibatelli wrote:We missed him, we had to bring Nketiah on in the 2nd half.

The only other guy we had we went out on loan.

If we're not bringing Auba back in we should at least try Martinelli up front. He's a more of threat. Even with 3 or 4 players around him he can cause problems.
Power n Glory
Member of the Year 2022
Member of the Year 2022

Postby Salibatelli » Thu Jan 20, 2022 11:23 pm

Power n Glory wrote:
Salibatelli wrote:We missed him, we had to bring Nketiah on in the 2nd half.

The only other guy we had we went out on loan.

If we're not bringing Auba back in we should at least try Martinelli up front. He's a more of threat. Even with 3 or 4 players around him he can cause problems.

Yeah agreed, Martinelli always looks a threat. It’s a waste of time bringing Nketiah on, did he even touch the ball?
Salibatelli
Member of the Year 2023
Member of the Year 2023

Postby elkanofan » Thu Jan 20, 2022 11:43 pm

Sell immediately

He needs to take his health seriously. If he was fine he would be playing for Gabon right now in AFCON! They sent him home because they are worried the problem could be very serious, even critical.

He think he's fine and maybe someone has not done their work properly but I'm very worried about him. I wont say it on the forum, just PM me if you want to talk without limits about him.
elkanofan
George Graham
George Graham

Postby jayramfootball » Fri Jan 21, 2022 12:53 am

elkanofan wrote:Sell immediately

He needs to take his health seriously. If he was fine he would be playing for Gabon right now in AFCON! They sent him home because they are worried the problem could be very serious, even critical.

He think he's fine and maybe someone has not done their work properly but I'm very worried about him. I wont say it on the forum, just PM me if you want to talk without limits about him.

I heard they sent him home because of disciplinary problems. He took to twitter to deny it, but makes more sense than him being on his death bed given he’s been given a clean bill of health on his return.
jayramfootball
Member of the Year 2021
Member of the Year 2021

Postby Nuggets » Fri Jan 21, 2022 7:46 am

The clown needs to eat crow and bring him back.
Nuggets
Predictions League 2016-17 Winner
Predictions League 2016-17 Winner

Postby KG3 » Fri Jan 21, 2022 7:51 am

Jack The Ripper wrote:We need Auba. he is a goalscorer and is billions of levels about Eddie

We could bring 44 year old Henry out of retirement and even he’d be billions on levels above Nketiah now.
KG3
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp

Postby elkanofan » Fri Jan 21, 2022 9:41 am

jayramfootball wrote:

I heard they sent him home because of disciplinary problems. He took to twitter to deny it, but makes more sense than him being on his death bed given he’s been given a clean bill of health on his return.
I heard that rumor too however i don't trust it at all. Gabon know they could get far with him so a slap on wrist for the 'hotel fiasco' would had been it. But to send him home is something more serious.

KG3 wrote:
Jack The Ripper wrote:We need Auba. he is a goalscorer and is billions of levels about Eddie

We could bring 44 year old Henry out of retirement and even he’d be billions on levels above Nketiah now.

True, same with Anelka, Bergkamp even Smudgerr
elkanofan
George Graham
George Graham

Postby Power n Glory » Fri Jan 21, 2022 10:16 am

elkanofan wrote:
jayramfootball wrote:

I heard that rumor too however i don't trust it at all. Gabon know they could get far with him so a slap on wrist for the 'hotel fiasco' would had been it. But to send him home is something more serious.

KG3 wrote:

True, same with Anelka, Bergkamp even Smudgerr

[url]https:///www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/gabon-aubameyang-afcon-arsenal-return-25977202.amp[/url]

Gabon coach says it was Arsenal putting pressure on them to send him back. It sounds like we wanted to run our own tests ASAP. I haven't heard any rumours but sounds like Auba addressed that as well.
Power n Glory
Member of the Year 2022
Member of the Year 2022

PreviousNext

Return to The History Of Arsenal Football Club