Nicklas Bendtner

All football talk from anywhere except The UK. Includes Champions League, Europa Cup, transfer news and general World Football chat.

Re: Nicklas Bendtner

Postby gooney » Thu Sep 12, 2013 7:20 pm

AFC10 wrote:“@bendtnerb52: I am working tremendously hard and will return soon.”

Sounds good if he's putting in the work!

yeah we should appreciate he's working hard....I mean after all we are paying the c*** 52k a week :rofll:
gooney
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger

Postby AFC10 » Thu Sep 12, 2013 7:37 pm

gooney wrote:
AFC10 wrote:“@bendtnerb52: I am working tremendously hard and will return soon.”

Sounds good if he's putting in the work!

yeah we should appreciate he's working hard....I mean after all we are paying the c*** 52k a week :rofll:

Ah wow.. Another pointless :rofll: to something that isn't slightly funny.
AFC10
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp

Postby Callum » Thu Sep 12, 2013 7:40 pm

We don't want him, he doesn't want to be here, but I want to see both parties attempt to make the best out of a bad situation. I don't want to see a player train with the reserves. If he really tries to get fit and gets his head down, even just so he can put his name in the shop window, then that's fine by me. If he can get some game time and grab a couple of goals it'd be nice to see him off on better terms than now.
Callum
SE13
SE13

Postby gooney » Fri Sep 13, 2013 3:12 am

Cällüm wrote:We don't want him, he doesn't want to be here, but I want to see both parties attempt to make the best out of a bad situation. I don't want to see a player train with the reserves. If he really tries to get fit and gets his head down, even just so he can put his name in the shop window, then that's fine by me. If he can get some game time and grab a couple of goals it'd be nice to see him off on better terms than now.

I dont want him and want his contract to be cancelled. I will never cheer for the guy and hope he never plays for us. The guy is a c*** of the highest order
gooney
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger

Postby Royal Gooner » Fri Sep 13, 2013 8:14 am

gooney wrote:
Cällüm wrote:We don't want him, he doesn't want to be here, but I want to see both parties attempt to make the best out of a bad situation. I don't want to see a player train with the reserves. If he really tries to get fit and gets his head down, even just so he can put his name in the shop window, then that's fine by me. If he can get some game time and grab a couple of goals it'd be nice to see him off on better terms than now.

I dont want him and want his contract to be cancelled. I will never cheer for the guy and hope he never plays for us. The guy is a c*** of the highest order

You will never cheer for him? What sort of fan are you? He is wearing the shirt and representing Arsenal, you should cheer for him as you would any other player for the team.
Royal Gooner
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman

Postby bengulnaci1 » Fri Sep 13, 2013 2:45 pm

Well, I kind of get what Gooney is saying. First off the bat, the guy is a c***. Full stop. What sort of bloke goes for a squad number 52, though as pointed out, changed it to 23. His twitter feed, not that I follow any of it, is bendtner52! 52! The guy is just taking the living piss out of not any old football fan, but Arsenal fans.

Mate of mine, young lad, met Bendnter in some club and started chatting to him, as he is a gooner too. Bendtner did nothing but slag the Club, the players and management off. I will draw the line at booing our own players as that kind of shit disgusts me (I used to get very angry at Gooners who used to boo Kevin Campbell, for example). So while he is here, like always I get behind the team but I honestly can say that I do not dislike Arsenal players, except him. I can't wait until we release him in the Summer and then we will see how good he is and where he ends up. He should be waking up everyday and thanking his lucky stars he gets the chance to play for Arsenal.

Summer time, it will be off to Brondby and good riddance.
bengulnaci1
Nigel Winterburn
Nigel Winterburn

Postby prolific » Fri Sep 13, 2013 2:58 pm

The guys a moron.
You're Scared Of Change.
prolific
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby gooney » Fri Sep 13, 2013 4:22 pm

Royal Gooner wrote:
gooney wrote:

You will never cheer for him? What sort of fan are you? He is wearing the shirt and representing Arsenal, you should cheer for him as you would any other player for the team.

he's only wearing the shirt because he has refused to leave due to greed. This is a guy that said he never hope to play for us. Respect goes both ways. He hasnt show the fans any respect hence why he will never get respect from me
gooney
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger

Postby ivan itchybum » Fri Sep 13, 2013 4:26 pm

gooney wrote:
Royal Gooner wrote:
gooney wrote:

he's only wearing the shirt because he has refused to leave due to greed. This is a guy that said he never hope to play for us. Respect goes both ways. He hasnt show the fans any respect hence why he will never get respect from me

Wenger stopped him form leaving because the Ba deal fell through...
gooney wrote: I will have a bet with anyone who is willing to take Newcastle will finish ahead of us...how about loser leaves the forum?

13th of May 2012 Arsenal beat West Brom 3-2 to finish 3rd ahead of Newcastle. Gooney is still yet to leave the forum...

"Have faith in Ramsey, he'll come good"
ivan itchybum
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman

Postby Popey » Fri Sep 13, 2013 4:27 pm

gooney wrote:
Royal Gooner wrote:
gooney wrote:

yes he did. but maybe he really regrets what he said. I don't say he has but maybe he realized that he made a mistake.

"Flamini played in more CL finals and won more trophies in England than anyone at Spurs"

madJens
bacary-sol-cashley
vieira-cesc
freddie-alexis-pires
dennis-thierry
Popey
Bertie Mee
Bertie Mee

Postby gooney » Fri Sep 13, 2013 4:31 pm

Then he need to come out and apologize to the fans and the club. Maybe he regret it is not good enough. We as fans should demand more respect from players and the club. Some fans think our job is to accept any sh1t and bend over for everything
gooney
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger

Postby Inchpräctice » Fri Sep 13, 2013 5:18 pm

bengulnaci1 wrote:Well, I kind of get what Gooney is saying. First off the bat, the guy is a c***. Full stop. What sort of bloke goes for a squad number 52, though as pointed out, changed it to 23. His twitter feed, not that I follow any of it, is bendtner52! 52! The guy is just taking the living piss out of not any old football fan, but Arsenal fans.

Why does choosing number 52 make him a c***??

Are you talking about the fact that it's meant to be his weekly wage? Is that what's annoying you so much?
It isn't true by the way.
groom suits for gooners with taste
Inchpräctice
SE13
SE13

Postby Arsenal Tone » Fri Sep 13, 2013 6:13 pm

Inchpräctice wrote:
bengulnaci1 wrote:Well, I kind of get what Gooney is saying. First off the bat, the guy is a c***. Full stop. What sort of bloke goes for a squad number 52, though as pointed out, changed it to 23. His twitter feed, not that I follow any of it, is bendtner52! 52! The guy is just taking the living piss out of not any old football fan, but Arsenal fans.

Why does choosing number 52 make him a c***??

Are you talking about the fact that it's meant to be his weekly wage? Is that what's annoying you so much?
It isn't true by the way.

I thought he was 52 to be like the aeroplane, B52
Raya/Ramsdale
White/Tomiyasu--Saliba/Timber--Gabriel/Kiwior--???/Zinchenko
???/Jorginho
Odegaard/Smith Rowe----Rice/???
Saka/Jesus-------------------Martinelli/Trossard
???/Havertz
Arsenal Tone
SE13
SE13

Postby mg86 » Fri Sep 13, 2013 6:59 pm

is he injured, we effectively have zero back up wingers or strikers?

cue wenger to play bendtner at rw ramsey lw
Szczesny
Debuchy Mertesacker Koscielny Gibbs
Ramsey Flamini
Walcott Ozil Sanchez
Welbeck
mg86
Bertie Mee
Bertie Mee

Postby Zenith » Fri Sep 13, 2013 7:56 pm

mg86 wrote:is he injured, we effectively have zero back up wingers or strikers?

cue wenger to play bendtner at rw ramsey lw

No wingers left?

4-1-2-1-2 is the way to go

Szczesny
Sagna Mertesacker Koscielny Gibbs
Flamini
Wilshere . Ramsey
Özil
Walcott . Giroud

Sorted!!!

*Didn't Italy play like this a while ago?
Zenith
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Location: Across the North Sea, 200-something miles away from The Grove

PreviousNext

Return to World Football