Neymar da Silva Santos Júnior

All football talk from anywhere except The UK. Includes Champions League, Europa Cup, transfer news and general World Football chat.

Re: Re: Neymar to move to Real Madrid for £53m

Postby CynicalGooner » Thu Nov 03, 2011 10:59 am

Leody wrote:
CynicalGooner wrote:I know he's good and all but seriously......

Don't see him ever being at that level because both Messi and the greasy **** have outstanding physical attributes along with their technical qualities. Neymar is just a weedy little shit, albeit he has some pace.

Messi is a tiny little shit with decent pace and an amazing ability to dribble, same as Neymar. Physically Messi isn't anything amazing, ability he is.

Probably a bit of a reach saying he will be at that level, but like I said it would surprise me. There is plenty of talent in Brazil that he makes look foolish at only 19. (maybe not their defending)

Edit: meant to say wouldn't surprise me...

Messi has great physical qualities that really help make him the player he is, partially attained via steroids but that's not the point. Though small he's incredibly hard to knock off the ball, he has massive legs in proportion to his upper body (Augero is the same) just like Maradona. His acceleration is amazing and due to such a low centre of gravity he can turn at top speed, no one else can do that. And let's not forget how many games he plays, the bloke is almost immune to injury nowadays
#YaGunnersYa
CynicalGooner
George Graham
George Graham

Re: Neymar to move to Real Madrid for £53m

Postby Est83 » Thu Nov 03, 2011 11:41 am

CynicalGooner wrote:At least this probably means they won't buy Hazard

:thumbsup:

Now let's hope that Inter, Milan, Citeh and Chelski start looking elsewhere also.

MASSA LIKES BIG!
Est83
Member of the Year 2010
Member of the Year 2010

Postby yosifun » Thu Nov 03, 2011 12:06 pm

Bristol_Gunner wrote:I like the part where Real will hopefully not have enough to get hazard because they wasted it all on Neymar.

Maybe after they get Neymar either Benzema or Higuain will be available too. :pray:
yosifun
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby elkanofan » Thu Nov 03, 2011 1:01 pm

I bet the only bad thing about Messi's life like Maradona is that he has a tiny 2 inch dick :lol:
elkanofan
George Graham
George Graham

Postby Leody » Tue Feb 07, 2012 10:10 pm

Not sure if there is a thread just for this guy, so I thought I would toss it in here.

Neymar just scored his 100th goal for Santos on his 20th birthday this weekend. Insanity.
This space used to be more fun...
Leody
George Graham
George Graham

Neymar to move to Real Madrid for £53m

Postby Arsenal Tone » Tue Feb 07, 2012 10:12 pm

Does that mean we can have Benzema when RVP leaves in the summer?
Raya/Ramsdale
White/Tomiyasu--Saliba/Timber--Gabriel/Kiwior--???/Zinchenko
???/Jorginho
Odegaard/Smith Rowe----Rice/???
Saka/Jesus-------------------Martinelli/Trossard
???/Havertz
Arsenal Tone
SE13
SE13

Postby gzagee » Tue Feb 07, 2012 10:15 pm

Leody wrote:Not sure if there is a thread just for this guy, so I thought I would toss it in here.

Neymar just scored his 100th goal for Santos on his 20th birthday this weekend. Insanity.

Half their season consists of playing 3rd division teams in the State championships.

I find it easily believable.
gzagee
Member of the Year 2008
Member of the Year 2008

Postby VCC » Tue Feb 07, 2012 10:18 pm

can we not buy him we could get all the guys with great hair Gervinho,Chamak,Neymar,Sagna no wonder AW throws hair dryers
VCC
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger

Postby Leody » Tue Feb 07, 2012 10:18 pm

gzagee wrote:
Leody wrote:Not sure if there is a thread just for this guy, so I thought I would toss it in here.

Half their season consists of playing 3rd division teams in the State championships.

I find it easily believable.

Yeah I know, he just scored his latest in the Paulista against Palmeiras. And the Paulista is like 1/3 of the season.

According to his wiki, which doesn't seem to be accurate though... he's scored 22 goals in 43 matches in the Paulista.

Any way you slice it though, to be a centurion for a club at 20 is ridiculous.
This space used to be more fun...
Leody
George Graham
George Graham

Postby LMAO » Wed May 09, 2018 10:17 pm

Report: Real Madrid Representatives Meet With Neymar Amid PSG Exit Rumors

Real Madrid are stepping up the campaign to sign former Barcelona superstar Neymar this summer, with a report claiming that a club representative of Los Blancos has twice visited the currently injured forward in his native Brazil.

AS report that on March 22 an 'emissary' from the 12-time European champions visited Neymar in his luxury Rio de Janeiro mansion, along with soon-to-be Real star Vinicius Junior and his younger brother.

While photos of the two Brazilian players did the rounds on social media, it was sold innocently as a meeting between friends. However, AS claim that this was "not a casual meeting" and it was the second time a club rep - who was left out of the photos - has been sent to visit the Paris Saint-Germain star.

It is claimed that the same representative was sent to visit Neymar previously as he recovered from surgery on his foot, as well as to see former Los Blancos great Ronaldo - who it is thought could be used as another 'ally' to convince Florentino Perez's number one target to make the move.

Neymar has been speculated as a target for Real Madrid practically ever since his record-shattering €220m move from Catalonia to Paris last summer. Now, however, PSG have put a new price tag on the player's head in the wake of the speculation - a mammoth €260m - at least according to El Chiringuito, who are referenced in the report.

After rumors of fallouts with teammates and coaching staff in France, rumours have burned continuously all season that a quick return to Spain could be on the cards for the 26-year-old Brazilian. The simplest things such as Neymar following Real Madrid captain Sergio Ramos on Instagram have been enough to stoke the fires and provoke headlines in recent days.

AS describe Neymar an obsession for Real president Perez, who famously missed out on landing the forward as a 14-year-old during a trial in Madrid way back in 2006.

https://www.si.com/soccer/2018/05/09/real-madrid-representatives-have-met-neymar-twice-psg-set-brazilians-mammoth-price-tag

This summer is gonna be hype.
LMAO
Member of the Year 2019
Member of the Year 2019

Postby Ach » Wed May 09, 2018 10:18 pm

Neymar would be an idiot if he didn't do it
Ach
SE13
SE13

Postby Santi » Wed May 09, 2018 10:21 pm

Surely Bale out then?
Santi
SE13
SE13

Postby Marsbar100 » Wed May 09, 2018 10:29 pm

Ach wrote:Neymar would be an idiot if he didn't do it
Ronaldo would make his life misery, he should wait a few years
Aaron Ramsey aka "The Drought Killer" 2008-2019
Marsbar100
Predictions League 2022-23 Winner

Postby Ach » Wed May 09, 2018 10:31 pm

Marsbar100 wrote:
Ach wrote:Neymar would be an idiot if he didn't do it
Ronaldo would make his life misery, he should wait a few years

Ronaldo wants him there

Would be awesome and he would learn a lot playing with the GOAT who would treat him as an equal which he wasn't at Barca and at PSG hes better than most
Ach
SE13
SE13

Postby Marsbar100 » Wed May 09, 2018 10:47 pm

Aaron Ramsey aka "The Drought Killer" 2008-2019
Marsbar100

PreviousNext

Return to World Football