FC Barcelona

All football talk from anywhere except The UK. Includes Champions League, Europa Cup, transfer news and general World Football chat.

Re: Barcelona Need Loan to Pay Wages

Postby StLGooner » Wed Jul 07, 2010 12:24 pm

Gunner Down Under wrote:
ChVint22 wrote:
Gould wrote:HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH BUY CESC NOW p***ks

If they get the loan they probably will.

That's not good budgeting though, they still need to pay it back! ;)

Since when has that stopped todays modern football club? Let me answer that.... It hasn't!!!
Formerly ChVint22
StLGooner
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby Waterfordgooner » Wed Jul 07, 2010 3:29 pm

Has something similar to this not happened to Barca and real before , but they got bailed out then? The same will happen this time as well
Waterfordgooner
Nigel Winterburn
Nigel Winterburn

Postby Fabrestuta » Wed Jul 07, 2010 8:20 pm

Waterfordgooner wrote:Has something similar to this not happened to Barca and real before , but they got bailed out then? The same will happen this time as well

The Spanish government have bailed out Real, they certainly wont bail out a club from Catalonia.
Fabrestuta
Rest in Peace
Rest in Peace

Postby Yorkyblue » Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:11 pm

Real take loans all the time and still spend a fortune. It's just the same really.
Yorkyblue
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger

Postby Fabrestuta » Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:35 pm

Yorkyblue wrote:Real take loans all the time and still spend a fortune. It's just the same really.

True but their loans are often backed by the Spanish government (that still strikes me as somewhat illegal, or at the very least dirty). I have no problem with Barca taking loans out, I don't like them because of the way they have targeted first Henry and now Cesc but meh, smaller clubs probably hate Arsenal for the exact same thing.
Fabrestuta
Rest in Peace
Rest in Peace

Postby CynicalGooner » Wed Jul 07, 2010 11:25 pm

Rosell has also said "It's now or never. We'll do it fast. It won't be protracted,"

Guess it's never then mate. Now you know that, f**k off.

If an English club of such a size failed to pay it's players one month and took out massive loans to cover the wages Platini would be doing his nut, Spanish, not a word.
#YaGunnersYa
CynicalGooner
George Graham
George Graham

Postby Q8 Gooner » Thu Jul 08, 2010 7:08 am

Next Pompies..
RED ARMY
Q8 Gooner
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby djaxster » Thu Jul 08, 2010 7:55 am

News are saying that they will not push for Fabregas now.
djaxster
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby Gunner Down Under » Thu Jul 08, 2010 10:55 am

Good. They can get their filthy Barca **** hands off him then
Gunner Down Under
Bertie Mee
Bertie Mee

Postby StLGooner » Thu Jul 08, 2010 2:14 pm

Fabrestuta wrote:
Yorkyblue wrote:Real take loans all the time and still spend a fortune. It's just the same really.

True but their loans are often backed by the Spanish government (that still strikes me as somewhat illegal, or at the very least dirty). I have no problem with Barca taking loans out, I don't like them because of the way they have targeted first Henry and now Cesc but meh, smaller clubs probably hate Arsenal for the exact same thing.

Exactly, all the bigger clubs do this to the smaller clubs, its just the way football is. Barca are a bit bigger than us.
Formerly ChVint22
StLGooner
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby gunRAR » Thu Jul 08, 2010 8:36 pm

catalunia cocksuckers
gunRAR
Thierry Henry
Thierry Henry

Postby Yorkyblue » Thu Jul 08, 2010 10:23 pm

CynicalGooner wrote:
If an English club of such a size failed to pay it's players one month and took out massive loans to cover the wages Platini would be doing his nut, Spanish, not a word.

This is why English clubs will be safe to spend for a bit still even though they said it will stop. They can't do anything until the Spanish giants sort out their finances and can run at a profit so they can afford to buy players like they do.
Yorkyblue
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger

Postby CynicalGooner » Thu Jul 08, 2010 10:39 pm

ChVint22 wrote:
Fabrestuta wrote:

Exactly, all the bigger clubs do this to the smaller clubs, its just the way football is. Barca are a bit bigger than us.

It's not the fact they want Cesc, it's the way we are going about it. We don't embark on disgusting media campaigns when we want a player. Nor do United, Milan, Juve, Inter, Liverpool or even Chelsea. Only Barca and Madrid do it
#YaGunnersYa
CynicalGooner
George Graham
George Graham

Postby StLGooner » Fri Jul 09, 2010 12:53 pm

CynicalGooner wrote:
ChVint22 wrote:
Fabrestuta wrote:

It's not the fact they want Cesc, it's the way we are going about it. We don't embark on disgusting media campaigns when we want a player. Nor do United, Milan, Juve, Inter, Liverpool or even Chelsea. Only Barca and Madrid do it

Is it the Spanish media, or the clubs themselves. I've always heard on here people complaining about the media starting these things, or is it the clubs going to the media?
Formerly ChVint22
StLGooner
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby Waterfordgooner » Fri Jul 09, 2010 2:40 pm

In the case of barca and real thay just seem to work hand in hand to get what they want so both win - the teams get their player and the papers sell
Waterfordgooner
Nigel Winterburn
Nigel Winterburn

PreviousNext

Return to World Football