The La Liga Thread

All football talk from anywhere except The UK. Includes Champions League, Europa Cup, transfer news and general World football chat.

Re: The La Liga Thread

Postby Sims » Mon Jan 13, 2020 10:42 pm

thank god that clown has gone
Sims
SE13
SE13

Postby Ach » Mon Jan 13, 2020 11:08 pm

Brought us some great memories.

He will be missed.

This new pubber another in a long line of unknown managers to bow to messis demands.
Ach
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger

Postby elkanofan » Tue Jan 14, 2020 4:53 am

Angelito wrote:Apparently, Barca have sacked Valverde. First time they've sacked a manager in 17 years.

Barca to continue the buffoonery by hiring Unai now. :hiding:

:rofll: That's never going to happen Valverde is Emery but less OCD over tactics and even more pragmatic.

I'm happy Valverde is gone but they have f***ked up putting Quique Setien in, he's style over substance for me. Valverde was dry and boring but effective and Barca need to get real and understand football globally is total shit, there isn't a lot of elite players int he world hence why all the big teams are relying heavily on players born earliest 1993 and before because the 1994-1998 generation hasn't produced hardly anything, i mean i think Sterling along with Mbappe is the best players born after 1993 which is truly pathetic how poor this generation is.

I hope Barca win nothing this season and look the foolish club that have descended into.
elkanofan
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger

Previous

Return to World Football