2018/19 UEFA Champions League Discussion Thread

All football talk from anywhere except The UK. Includes Champions League, Europa Cup, transfer news and general World Football chat.

Who will win the UCL?

Poll ended at Wed Nov 28, 2018 10:27 am

Atletico Madrid
11%
Barcelona
37%
Bayern Munich
5%
Juventus
21%
Liverpool
11%
Manchester City
5%
Manchester United
5%
Napoli
No votes
Paris Saint-Germain
No votes
Real Madrid
No votes
Young Boys
No votes
Other
5%

Total votes : 19

Re: Champions League 2018-19

Postby Marsbar100 » Thu Sep 20, 2018 12:44 pm

StLGooner wrote:
SuperJackyWilshere wrote:Got tears in my eyes watching this.

So glad he's got backing tonight from ex pro's and pundits.

It's clear UEFA are fully against him right now. I can't see an appeal working. Hopefully FIFA get involved at this point.

Why would they be against him? He's critical to UEFA, and I'm sure they have made millions off of him and his popularity. Doesn't make much sense to me.

You Ronaldo f**k boys are hilarious!!

Let me guess, they're against him and in favor of Messi instead right?

Spot on, if anything they favor ronaldo, they had no choice but to send him off though
Aaron Ramsey aka "The Drought Killer" 2008-2019
Marsbar100
Predictions League 2022-23 Winner
Predictions League 2022-23 Winner

Postby Ach » Thu Sep 20, 2018 1:10 pm

I assume people haven't watched last few seasons at Real. Especially in the cl. The ridiculous decisions that went against real and Ronaldo, it's a minor miracle they have won it 3 years in a row. Some might say it's the greatest achievement of all time considering they face uefa as well as other clubs.

And now it's followed Ronaldo to Juve. Ridiculous red and you know the ref knew it hence he gave 2 penalties
Ach
Poster of the Month
Poster of the Month

Postby StLGooner » Thu Sep 20, 2018 1:21 pm

Ach wrote:I assume people haven't watched last few seasons at Real. Especially in the cl. The ridiculous decisions that went against real and Ronaldo, it's a minor miracle they have won it 3 years in a row. Some might say it's the greatest achievement of all time considering they face uefa as well as other clubs.

And now it's followed Ronaldo to Juve. Ridiculous red and you know the ref knew it hence he gave 2 penalties

Coming from the guy that says he only watched the final last year. You're such a f***ing joke dude. Make up your mind on what you want to lie about and stick with it.

Yea they must be really horrible at it then, they are against him but still allow him to win it. Makes perfect sense! :dizzy:

I wish we only allowed adults on this forum, would be so much more enjoyable for the realistic posters.
Formerly ChVint22
StLGooner
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby Ach » Thu Sep 20, 2018 1:36 pm

Highlight shows do exist.

Whats got your knickers in a twist anyway? Maybe if you actually did some research instead of throwing insults and trolling then come back to me
Ach
Poster of the Month
Poster of the Month

Postby StLGooner » Thu Sep 20, 2018 2:00 pm

Ach wrote:Highlight shows do exist.

Whats got your knickers in a twist anyway? Maybe if you actually did some research instead of throwing insults and trolling then come back to me

:rofll:

A WUM and Troll calling others a troll. Classic.

Shall we count how many times each of us has been banned?

Yea I thought not.
Formerly ChVint22
StLGooner
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby Ach » Thu Sep 20, 2018 2:12 pm

Embarrassing.

You may continue the trolling if you wish but I have no intention of getting in to this cos we all know the mods will never ban one of their poodles

So I apologise. Im in the wrong. Ronaldo is shit. STL whatever you are called is right.

Well done lad. Have a cookie

Can we get back on topic now?
Ach
Poster of the Month
Poster of the Month

Postby StLGooner » Thu Sep 20, 2018 2:15 pm

Seriously though, how old are you?
Formerly ChVint22
StLGooner
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby Ach » Thu Sep 20, 2018 2:22 pm

Does it matter? Clearly a lot older than you judging by this inane conversation

I can adapt to who im talking to. Youre being childish so I am likewise.

If someone wants to have a proper discussion, I can do that as well.
Ach
Poster of the Month
Poster of the Month

Postby StLGooner » Thu Sep 20, 2018 2:31 pm

Someone is calling you out on your WUM'ing, trolling, and blatant lies and you can't handle it.

The forum knows buddy!
Formerly ChVint22
StLGooner
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby Ach » Thu Sep 20, 2018 2:36 pm

Saying UEFA makes shit decisions is hardly trolling

But once the mods see this, i'll be the one banned despite not doing anything as youre one of the in crew so again I retract my comments and apologise

UEFA are always right and StLGooner is spot on

The end

On we go

Ronaldo likely to get only the one game ban. Still a game too long but its v a shit side so shouldn't be too much of a miss
Ach
Poster of the Month
Poster of the Month

Postby StLGooner » Thu Sep 20, 2018 2:56 pm

I never said that part was trolling did I?

I never said UEFA was always right did I?

I never said CR7 was shit did I?

Your blatant over the top knee jerk comments and trolling can be seen by all. We're not stupid.

It is possible as an adult that you can like both Messi and Ronaldo. Did you know that? Instead you choose to be a troll when this discussion comes up. Your comments are geared to wind people up (unless you really are just dumb), and or to troll people.

It is also possible as an adult to like both vanilla and chocolate, white and black people.

When someone talks good about Messi you're the first to criticize and call them out, or negative about Ronaldo, then they're wrong and you're right.

You literally said you didn't watch any of the CL games last year, only the final. But we can all go into the thread and see where you actually said you were watching them. You are one of the biggest posters in that thread. So you want people to believe that you have no interest in the competition, but then pretend to know so much about it. And you're calling me childish? All I want is for the forum to be great for all people. But because of people like you, we lost so many great posters that have never came back. And they have actually mentioned you as part of the reason for leaving.

So what is it then Ach/Cripps, or whatever your new name is going to be next. Are you stupid, a liar, a WUM, a troll, a combination of some or all? Choose carefully buddy.
Formerly ChVint22
StLGooner
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby Ach » Thu Sep 20, 2018 3:02 pm

Mods, i'll let you deal with him

I can easily trade insults here but im willing to let bygones be bygones. Apologised twice and he continues insulting me. I can insult him back but that's not me. He was called out on his trolling and hes crying about it. You know as well as I do, don't mind the occasional troll but the crying, dear god.

Do something or let me talk to him the same way.

I have no interest in talking to him anymore and am willing to keep the peace.

Over to you

For some reason i cant put him on ignore. It says i cant put mods on ignore. Hes not a mod so what gives?

All i ask is to be left alone by this guy as hes on my back for whatever reason and then cries when i say something back. I feel like ive been the bigger man here but i do have limits and if he continues then he will be put in his place and i will be banned for sure. So before we reach that point where i retaliate, how about we stop the provoker instead?
Ach
Poster of the Month
Poster of the Month

Postby Ach » Thu Sep 20, 2018 3:24 pm

Ach
Poster of the Month
Poster of the Month

Postby StLGooner » Thu Sep 20, 2018 3:29 pm

Mods! Am I wrong though? And I ask the good people of the forum, am I wrong about him?

Our record on this forum speaks for itself Cripps.

I wasn't insulting, was clearly calling you out, there is a difference. And you did trade condescending jabs back at me. Same thing as insults buddy.

I'll leave it alone, but with people like him on the forum, you're losing good posters.
Formerly ChVint22
StLGooner
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby indy23 » Thu Sep 20, 2018 5:40 pm

City can't lose. Don't wanna lose to them 3 times in a season.
indy23
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

PreviousNext

Return to World Football