Euro 2008 Adoption

Talk about the Euro 08 Championships here.

Re: Euro 2008 Adoption

Postby Andreys_Does_Simples » Fri May 30, 2008 4:12 pm

Fordy wrote:
Ades_Dancin_Shoes wrote:
Fordy wrote:
Ades_Dancin_Shoes wrote:
Yorkyblue wrote:
Ades_Dancin_Shoes wrote:
Yorkyblue wrote:
niko197 wrote:
Yorkyblue wrote:
rachel83 wrote:
niko197 wrote:are color is red and white and that's it!

Poland's colors are red and white, too!!Beautiful country, great people, hooligans...

Adopt the underdogs!

:Peace:

So you're saying hooligans are a good thing?

Polish are ****. Wish they would f**k off.

don't worry,we are gonna destroy them!!! :smartass:

Hope so. :biggrin: Times are bad when you have to speak Polish in your own Country to get a job.

Eh?

viewtopic.php?f=11&t=4623&start=0

That says a bit about it mate.

Well they probably need you to speak Polish in order to get the job as it's required to deal with Polish people who work for the company yeah? I've saw ads in the paper where you've gotta speak Swedish. Reason being you were dealing with a Swedish company. It's just a job requirement, same way I couldn't apply for a job as a spark because I ain't an electritian.

If all the immigrants in this country stopped working for a day we'd be f***ked. The country would gride to a halt. I have 6 lads working for me, 1 is Polish, 1 is Irish, 1 is of Italian descent, 2 boys are English and the last one is my cousin who like me is half Lebanese. If we all decided to stop for a day I'd end up having to reduce fees for clients as I wouldn't be able to get the work done and it'd be late in finishing.

Yeah let's go back to the old days of No Blacks, No Irish, No Dogs and add Eastern Europeans to that too eh? It's a free country, free to express beliefs, sexuality, heritage and your language. I'd rather have 1,000,000 Poles here willing to work than 100 English people who wanna sit on their arses and bleed our taxes dry. Don't you agree mate?

I think we should get on with it and :grouphug:

And breaaathhee...God Bless The Poles they can bevvy with the best of us!! :1970_two_smileys_drinking_beer_together.gif:

I have no problem with them working here at all has you say we need them but i do expect them to speak english i doubt if i went to work in poland they would all speak English for my benefit.

And the job was to do the wages for a English agency to send people to English firms i don't see why just because a lot of polish people work for agency's you should have to speak polish.

The job i had before the one i have now was working has a supervisor in a factory most of the people who worked under me where polish and they where great workers and good guys but most of them hardly spoke English and it was a nightmare trying to get them doing what they should be, i ended up doing a lot of jobs myself because it was easier than explaining what i wanted them to do.

I ended up leaving the job because it was to much of a pain to pt up with everyday and another point is it is a fact the average wage as gone down in this area because the polish will do it for less than the brits will.

Now im not saying they should not come here to work but they should at least speak our language or learn it while they are here.

Do you speak Spanish when you go on holiday? I know I don't and it's the same thing really. Personally I think we're spoiled and we need everything to adapt to us. In India for example I think theres over 500 languages and they speak English and most of the lads I met there are trying to speak Russian now to accomodate the Russians.

I'd say most of the Poles coming here wanna speak English but if your new to a country in your job the most important thing is your wage. If you don't understand something about your wage then it'd help to speak to someone in your native language.

The Polish boy who works for me is diamond. His English isn't incredible but the lad he works with is taking time to teach him english and some local stuff that he really wouldn't understand otherwise. Rafa(Polish lad) has actually taught us all a bit of Polish and his mum brings the best garlic sausage ever over when she visits.

I'll say it til I die, God Bless the Poles and their quality grub...check the international aisle in Tesco, it's amazing.

there is a difference in going on holiday and going to live if you plan to go some where for a week it is a bit much to learn a language but if you plan to live there then you should learn it.

As i say im not against them working here at all i just think its a bit off when someone can't get a job in there own country because they can't speak polish when the job has nothing to do with poland.

any way last post i will make because this has nothing to do with the topic

Fair enough.
Reinvestment before Renewal.
Andreys_Does_Simples
Match Reporter

Postby mikey_gooner » Sat May 31, 2008 6:59 am

had a sweepstake at work and i got bloody sweden :embarassed:
really am not sure who i will support , think its just a good oppurtunity to enjoy the football that will be played and not have the dissapointment of england underacheiving again :rolleyes:
mikey_gooner
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby Yorkyblue » Sat May 31, 2008 11:08 am

mikey_gooner wrote:had a sweepstake at work and i got bloody sweden

I got England. :confused2:
Yorkyblue
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger

Previous

Return to UEFA Euro 2008