8%
8%
25%
25%
No votes

Total votes : 12

Round 4 - Ades_Dancin_Shoes

Postby Trina » Wed Jul 16, 2008 4:53 pm

There once was a t**t called Ronaldo, who liked to play with balls like Nick Faldo. He like football that is not a lie but preferred balls that was attached to a guy. He signed for the Mancs and we sang ‘he plays like a t**t, looks like a plaaank, that boy Ronaldo has hair like a wank‘. Well we never really but let’s pretend that we did and a few seasons later came a bid from Madrid. He had a season that was so so and up went his ego. His transfer saga went on all summer long and the shit out his mouth began to pong. It was like he took some poo, had a proper big chew and spat it out at me and at you. Well no bid was officially made but let me tell you about a lad who made Ronaldo out gayed.

Once upon a time there was another wank, in this story he shall be known as Fat Frank. Sometimes he is called Lampard or Frank like his old man, but f**k his old man cos both them twats played for West Ham. But for the moment we are talking about this big donkey Frank that is fat, he too began to think he was all that. He was still with the Hammers and recorder himself with some bird while he was trying to bang her. Long story short he signed for Chelski and made himself very very very wealthy. Something became fishy like the breath of a seal when it was time for him to sign a new deal. He felt offended as to how, he was only offered £140 grand a week the silly cow. ‘I’m going to whore myself’ his thoughts began ‘To my mate Jose and his new mob Inter Milan.’ And that is what he did, now I shall tell you a story about a dirty ***.

If you have kids I suggest they look away cos Juande Ramos is a f***ing gay! Not that being gay is wrong it’s just this geez is a total mong. Let me begin at my last birthday, I wished to see the yids in the worst way. That wish was going well as I recall cos the spuds were getting f***ked my Martin Jol. I chuckled as he signed Darren spent and thought to myself ‘that’s £16 million well spent’. Anyhow I digress, Juande to bring in some lads with finesse. He phoned up the head *** in charge and said I want Gay Boy Ronaldo and Fat Frank Lampard! He didn’t want them to play on football pitches but rather become his two little bitches. It was a scandal to shock Max Mosley cos one night them 3 lads snuggled in a hotel bed cosily. Things got dirty and down right nasty and the room service girl walked in a little too fastly. She was bringing tea for three and caught sight of the dirty bastards in and orgy of PVC. She ran out the door as fast as she could run, did her duty and sold those bastards to The Sun.
Le Boss
Trina
The Boss
The Boss

Re: Round 4 - Ades_Dancin_Shoes

Postby Andreys_Does_Simples » Wed Jul 16, 2008 5:08 pm

This is how mines should read with the typos corrected...

There once was a t**t called Ronaldo, who liked to play with balls like Nick Faldo. He liked football that is not a lie but preferred balls that was attached to a guy. He signed for the Mancs and we sang ‘he plays like a t**t, looks like a plaaank, that boy Ronaldo has hair like a wank'. Well we never really but let’s pretend that we did and a few seasons later came a bid from Madrid. He had a season that was so so and up went his ego. His transfer saga went on all summer long and the shit out his mouth began to pong. It was like he took some poo, had a proper big chew and spat it out at me and at you. Well no bid was officially made but let me tell you about a lad who made Ronaldo out gayed.

Once upon a time there was another wank, in this story he shall be known as Fat Frank. Sometimes he is called Lampard or Frank like his old man, but f**k his old man cos both them twats played for West Ham. But for the moment we are talking about this big donkey Frank that is fat, he too began to think he was all that. He was still with the Hammers and recorder himself with some bird while he was trying to bang her. Long story short he signed for Chelski and made himself very very very wealthy. Something became fishy like the breath of a seal when it was time for him to sign a new deal. He felt offended as to how, he was only offered £140 grand a week the silly cow. ‘I’m going to whore myself’ his thoughts began ‘To my mate Jose and his new mob Inter Milan.’ And that is what he did, now I shall tell you a story about a dirty ***.

If you have kids I suggest they look away cos Juande Ramos is a f***ing gay! Not that being gay is wrong it’s just this geez is a total mong. Let me begin at my last birthday, I wished to see the yids in the worst way. That wish was going well as I recall cos the spuds were getting f***ked by Martin Jol. I chuckled as he signed Darren Bent and thought to myself ‘that’s £16 million well spent’. Anyhow I digress, Juande wanted to bring in some lads with finesse. He phoned up the head *** in charge and said I want Gay Boy Ronaldo and Fat Frank Lampard! He didn’t want them to play on football pitches but rather become his two little bitches. It was a scandal to shock Max Mosley cos one night them 3 lads snuggled in a hotel bed cosily. Things got dirty and down right nasty and the room service girl walked in a little too fastly. She was bringing tea for three and caught sight of the dirty bastards in and orgy of PVC. She ran out the door as fast as she could run, did her duty and sold those bastards to The Sun.
Reinvestment before Renewal.
Andreys_Does_Simples
Match Reporter

Return to Gooner Idol 2008