Bolton Vs Arsenal | Premiership 29/03/08

Re: Bolton Vs Arsenal | Premiership 29/03/08

Postby Trina » Sat Mar 29, 2008 6:18 pm

arseman wrote::sorry: Duhh.... just try getting at it from the homepage... http://www.101greatgoals.com

Thanks arseman.

What a stupid challenge! He deserved the red for sure.
Le Boss
Trina
The Boss
The Boss

Postby Fabrestuta » Sat Mar 29, 2008 6:19 pm

No video man, just match reports.
Fabrestuta
Rest in Peace
Rest in Peace

Postby Fordy » Sat Mar 29, 2008 6:19 pm

oh my god that miles worse than the taylor challenge its just lucky the player did not have his foot planted in to the ground.

But even with this challenge its just one of those things in football im sure diaby did not mean it same as taylor did not.
Fordy

Postby Fabrestuta » Sat Mar 29, 2008 6:21 pm

Forget my last post, I was having a blonde moment.

That tackle was absolutely dreadful. he's very lucky not to have seriously hurt him
Fabrestuta
Rest in Peace
Rest in Peace

Postby StLGooner » Sat Mar 29, 2008 6:23 pm

Fordy wrote:oh my god that miles worse than the taylor challenge its just lucky the player did not have his foot planted in to the ground.

But even with this challenge its just one of those things in football im sure diaby did not mean it same as taylor did not.

yea even though it was bad, I think he just badly missed timed that, I would hate to think he did that on purpose, especially since he's had it done to him. He looked like he commited himself pretty quickly, but the ball wasn't there.
Formerly ChVint22
StLGooner
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby She_Gunner_Wales » Sat Mar 29, 2008 7:22 pm

Great come-back for us especailly with being down to 10 men.
:biggrin:
She_Gunner_Wales
Graphics Team

Postby ScottishLass » Sat Mar 29, 2008 9:13 pm

ChVint22 wrote:
ScottishLass wrote:
niko197 wrote:
ScottishLass wrote:
Trina wrote:
ScottishLass wrote:hate to tell ya... but i told you so :)

We are very lucky.

Takes luck to win a title :D .. I'm just sayin its not hard to keep the faith even when were playing bad :)

that`s right!

i was trying to stay positive, and it worked!!!

should try that a lot more often, instead of writing angry posts! :cheerleader:

I've tried to get that point accross before but got ridiculed for it lol.. so cant see it happening..

you get ridiculed for ridiculing people, everyone has their own way of dealing with watching frustrating football, doesn't mean they're wrong and you're right does it. You can't sit here and act like you were'nt worried. If you say yes, you're lying.

Well im sorry if u feel that way Chvint :P I dont actually ridicule ppl I just tell them I think its silly sometimes :P Ofcourse I was worried but I always keep the faith - plus on my hands and knees doing this >> :pray: sometimes helps me keep the negatives away :D Again my apologies im just not a very negative person anymore..
ScottishLass
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby left right left » Sat Mar 29, 2008 10:24 pm

well i can hardly belive that, i turn the game off at 2-0 down and started work in the house.. its 10.23pm and i have only just seen the score!!!!

what the f**k can i say to that man!!!!!!

sorted
you mess and you get the knocked the f**k out baby!!!!!!
left right left
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby CLS » Sat Mar 29, 2008 11:10 pm

just watched on motd, didnt know score

at 2 0 and ten men i thought ok its not our season we are having no luck, but after that turn arond im not sure

i think we are good enough but utd are playing so well :dizzy:
http://www.myspace.com/screema69

"IVE CHANGED MY SIG BUT IN CASE LRL FORGETS I AM
PREDICTION LEAGUE WINNER 2006
GOONER IDOL WINNER 2007
CAPTION COMP WINNER 2007 "
CLS
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby Inchpräctice » Sat Mar 29, 2008 11:49 pm

CLS wrote:just watched on motd, didnt know score

at 2 0 and ten men i thought ok its not our season we are having no luck, but after that turn arond im not sure

Yeah did you here them quote that statistic on MOTD that Manure have beaten teams by at least four goals TEN times this season?
Wish we had those kind of scorelines. :crybaby:
Last edited by Inchpräctice on Sat Mar 29, 2008 11:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
groom suits for gooners with taste
Inchpräctice
SE13
SE13

Postby Fabrestuta » Sat Mar 29, 2008 11:52 pm

Inchpractice wrote:
CLS wrote:just watched on motd, didnt know score

Yeah did you here them quote that statistic on MOTD that Manure have beaten teams by at least four goals TEN times this season.
Wish we had those kind of scorelines. :crybaby:

10 times? thats unbelievable. :shock: Other than the thumping we gave Derby, did we thrash anyone else this year?
Fabrestuta
Rest in Peace
Rest in Peace

Postby StLGooner » Sun Mar 30, 2008 12:35 am

ScottishLass wrote:
ChVint22 wrote:
ScottishLass wrote:
niko197 wrote:
ScottishLass wrote:
Trina wrote:
ScottishLass wrote:hate to tell ya... but i told you so :)

We are very lucky.

Takes luck to win a title :D .. I'm just sayin its not hard to keep the faith even when were playing bad :)

that`s right!

i was trying to stay positive, and it worked!!!

should try that a lot more often, instead of writing angry posts! :cheerleader:

I've tried to get that point accross before but got ridiculed for it lol.. so cant see it happening..

you get ridiculed for ridiculing people, everyone has their own way of dealing with watching frustrating football, doesn't mean they're wrong and you're right does it. You can't sit here and act like you were'nt worried. If you say yes, you're lying.

Well im sorry if u feel that way Chvint :P I dont actually ridicule ppl I just tell them I think its silly sometimes :P Ofcourse I was worried but I always keep the faith - plus on my hands and knees doing this >> :pray: sometimes helps me keep the negatives away :D Again my apologies im just not a very negative person anymore..

No apologies needed, I understand where you're coming from, I was just trying to say that people are different and handle it in a different way, nobody is neccesarily right, and nobody is wrong.

Now what is this about you on your "hands and knees"? :shock: :sneaky2: :wink:
Formerly ChVint22
StLGooner
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby absolutely_fabregas » Sun Mar 30, 2008 12:42 am

they score with their first attack, diaby does shocking tackle and gets sent off,they score a deflected goal

we dominated possession 63%-37% thats with ten men, until they got their first goal we were playing nice football, then struggled until half time and a bit (which is understandable 10 menwise), we created quite a few chances and van persie could easliy have had a hat trick

we fought back from the dead, 30 mins to go, with 10 men, showed immense character

i dont see how we were lucky? scoring a last minute goal does that mean you are lucky? the deflection yeah was fortunate, but their goal was a deflection too, if you dont shoot you dont score as they say

the commentators on sky said its no less than we deserved and i watched the game on match choice, and was in awe of our fightback
absolutely_fabregas
Member of the Year 2007
Member of the Year 2007

Postby absolutely_fabregas » Sun Mar 30, 2008 12:57 am

Fordy wrote:Credit where credit is due great come back but the fact still remains this was Bolton it should have been a very easy 3 points.

not meaning to be confrontational, but how should it have been an easy 3 points

-they are our bogey team, we havent won at the reebok in a number of years (6 i think??)

-they have beaten "the" man utd at home this year as well

-its too easy just too say because where they are in the league it is an easy match, they represent the style of team that makes it notoriously difficult for arsenal to play against

should we be beating them? yes, but its one of our hardest away games of the season outside the top 4
absolutely_fabregas
Member of the Year 2007
Member of the Year 2007

Postby singaporegooner » Sun Mar 30, 2008 1:43 am

Got a couple of things to say, not sure i'll get 100% agreement on this...

First half i thought our defence looked very suspect. didn't deal too well with the long ball punted up, and Diouf caused a few problems.
Kolo was solid as a right back, but lacked the attacking spark which Sagna had( :pray: Please let him recover soon)

Second half was a much improved performance, esp with the subs coming on. RvP seems to be getting into the swing of things, much more influential this game as compared to last week.
Theo looked dangerous on the right side, and had a couple of runs into the Bolton box which caused plenty of problems.

And finally, we have had a HUGE slice of luck :clover: something we have been missing imo for a long time. When Cesc ran into the box with so many defenders i was expecting the defenders to hoof the ball out or something, but somehow, the freaking ball did a ping pong and ended up in the net :biggrin:

Of late, i was thinking that we have had horrible luck, either with ref's decisions or balls coming off the posts. Hopefully this can prove to be the turning point of our horrendous run and we can start to pick ourselves up the table.

Come on you Gunners! :clap:
In Arsene We Trust!!
Predicitions League 08/09 Winner
singaporegooner
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

PreviousNext

Return to Matchday Chat 2007-08