Spurs Vs Arsenal | Carling Cup (2)

Re: Spurs Vs Arsenal | Carling Cup (2)

Postby FS Gooner » Thu Jan 24, 2008 3:31 am

Windass10 wrote:Well I spoke to a few Spurs fans on the phone as I work in a call centre, I have to lol anyways I give them credit wheres its due SGW. I aint biased if my opponents played good I am a true sportsmen and admitted to a few cuatomers spurs deserved it and I wished them look and said hope they win it at wembley cos i dont hate spurs end of the day its only football not life ffs.

Maybe you could be a secret spurs fan haha?

nah only messing mate !

look i rushed into silly comments but i was well down after the game...

Money they get paid for being a second string team, they should put on a better performance for us fans who go see them .
FS Gooner
Liam Brady

Postby Trina » Thu Jan 24, 2008 7:26 am

FS Gooner wrote:

Maybe you could be a secret spurs fan haha?

He is a manc supporter.
Le Boss
Trina
The Boss
The Boss

Postby Good_Eye_Sniper » Thu Jan 24, 2008 9:57 am

ScottishLass wrote:
Good_Eye_Sniper wrote:
murphy1118 wrote:I broadsided no one.
I have been calm through the whole thing.
It just sucks that others say the stuff they do about players after one bloody match.
Makes no sense to me.
I am just gonna take my teenager mouth shut for a while cause nobody wants to hear it.
Bye for now... :15:

Nobody wants you to shut up mate, but telling people to go f**k themselves or whatever isn't being calm, that's all I'm saying

I think it was ok to say fo f**k urselves to be honest lol.. them slagging the players/team/our future like that wasnt being calm - it was being drastic and drastic times call for drastic measures .. Good to see more people are getting behind the boys now .. :1:

I disagree.

There's getting behind the team, and then there's blind loyalty.
Everyone has the right to say "Oy! That's just not good enough!"
I don't agree with slagging players off for the sake of it, but I can say "such and such played shit today!", and I don't think I should be told to go f**k myself as a result :134:
Good_Eye_Sniper
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby Libertine » Thu Jan 24, 2008 12:30 pm

Well that was a pile of old poo!

Whilst the yids were definitely the better team over two legs, i thought it was a freak result.

Just like when we beat the Mickey's 6-3 last season, every shot they had seemed to be a goal.

I'm absolutely gutted but i didn't think they were '5-1' better than us.
If Bendtner shot had gone in, rather than hit the bar, i think we'd still have had time to salvage the game.

As for people slagging off some of the second string: have they already forgotten the wins against other Prem opposition in this competition?

That's the second time i've seen us concede 5 over at that shithole, and i hope it's the last!
Wouldn't mind drawing them in the next round of the FA Cup, so the players get a chance to make amends.
Libertine
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp

Postby ScottishLass » Thu Jan 24, 2008 12:34 pm

Good_Eye_Sniper wrote:
ScottishLass wrote:
Good_Eye_Sniper wrote:
It just sucks that others say the stuff they do about players after one bloody match.
Makes no sense to me.
I am just gonna take my teenager mouth shut for a while cause nobody wants to hear it.

Nobody wants you to shut up mate, but telling people to go f**k themselves or whatever isn't being calm, that's all I'm saying

I think it was ok to say fo f**k urselves to be honest lol.. them slagging the players/team/our future like that wasnt being calm - it was being drastic and drastic times call for drastic measures .. Good to see more people are getting behind the boys now .. :1:

I disagree.

I don't agree with slagging players off for the sake of it, but I can say "such and such played shit today!", and I don't think I should be told to go f**k myself as a result :134:

Lets agree to disagree then :P Must just be my firey nature that wants me to swear at ppl :5: I still think though a few of the people spouting absolute garbage deserved to be told where to go to maybe help them understand they were talking absolute mince.. :6:
ScottishLass
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby Cheese » Thu Jan 24, 2008 12:34 pm

Libertine wrote:Well that was a pile of old poo!

Whilst the yids were definitely the better team over two legs, i thought it was a freak result.

Just like when we beat the Mickey's 6-3 last season, every shot they had seemed to be a goal.

I'm absolutely gutted but i didn't think they were '5-1' better than us.
If Bendtner shot had gone in, rather than hit the bar, i think we'd still have had time to salvage the game.

As for people slagging off some of the second string: have they already forgotten the wins against other Prem opposition in this competition?

That's the second time i've seen us concede 5 over at that shithole, and i hope it's the last!
Wouldn't mind drawing them in the next round of the FA Cup, so the players get a chance to make amends.

I have said that in another thread.

I put this game down to a one off and am looking ahead to Saturday.
“What a great day for football, all we need is some green grass and a ball.”
Cheese
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger

Postby Good_Eye_Sniper » Thu Jan 24, 2008 12:56 pm

ScottishLass wrote:
Good_Eye_Sniper wrote:
ScottishLass wrote:
Good_Eye_Sniper wrote:
Makes no sense to me.

I disagree.

Lets agree to disagree then :P Must just be my firey nature that wants me to swear at ppl :5: I still think though a few of the people spouting absolute garbage deserved to be told where to go to maybe help them understand they were talking absolute mince.. :6:

Potty mouth! :0 :emb: :P :lol: ;)
Good_Eye_Sniper
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby Windass10 » Thu Jan 24, 2008 7:05 pm

Trina am a Arsenal/Bradford fan, I go to emirates from Bradford every so often do you ever go no? so there you are.
Windass10

Postby Cheese » Thu Jan 24, 2008 7:11 pm

Windass10 wrote:Trina am a Arsenal/Bradford fan, I go to emirates from Bradford every so often do you ever go no? so there you are.

Do you have a family and kids to support? NO!

So there you are.
“What a great day for football, all we need is some green grass and a ball.”
Cheese
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger

Postby Trina » Thu Jan 24, 2008 8:05 pm

Windass10 wrote:Trina am a Arsenal/Bradford fan, I go to emirates from Bradford every so often do you ever go no? so there you are.

WTF? Please explain to me why you just said that? Considering I own and set up this site many bloody years ago!!

Not that it is any of your business, but I miss going to games and I would love to start going again.

Oh yeah one problem, my 10 month old baby who I haven't had a break from at all.

I can't believe the cheek of you....hmmmmm where's that button I like...
Le Boss
Trina
The Boss
The Boss

Postby arseman » Thu Jan 24, 2008 8:11 pm

Trina wrote:.hmmmmm where's that button I like...

Awright, C'mon Trins, BAN HIM,we're right behind ya :D
arseman
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp

Postby absolutely_fabregas » Thu Jan 24, 2008 8:29 pm

ban the prick

he does nothing but piss people off
absolutely_fabregas
Member of the Year 2007
Member of the Year 2007

Postby StLGooner » Thu Jan 24, 2008 8:43 pm

absolutely_fabregas wrote:ban the prick

he does nothing but piss people off

aww, I thought you guys were best mates. ;)
Formerly ChVint22
StLGooner
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby Windass10 » Fri Jan 25, 2008 2:27 am

Trina wrote:

WTF? Please explain to me why you just said that? Considering I own and set up this site many bloody years ago!!

Not that it is any of your business, but I miss going to games and I would love to start going again.

Oh yeah one problem, my 10 month old baby who I haven't had a break from at all.

I can't believe the cheek of you....hmmmmm where's that button I like...

I didnt like you calling me a Man United fan when I aint, thats why. you had a go on me for no reason thats what ididnt get so you explain to?
Windass10

Postby Trina » Fri Jan 25, 2008 7:38 am

Every other member calls you it too Windass, there was no need to have a personal attack on me.

Perhaps if you gave a bit of praise to Arsenal and not just Man U in every post, people would lay off you

Anyway, Bye bye.
Le Boss
Trina
The Boss
The Boss

PreviousNext

Return to Matchday Chat 2007-08