Arsenal Vs Man Utd | Premiership 03/11/07

Re: Arsenal Vs Man Utd | Premiership 03/11/07

Postby CLS » Sat Nov 03, 2007 9:21 pm

oh my god ,that was just the game i thought it would be i said rooney would score first and we would come back into it and finish 1-1 but it all went wrong when ronaldo scored

i lay my head on my pillow on 90 min very sad thining ok we are not 100% but dont worry it not over then we had one last break i sort of half hartedly force myself up to watch it for arsenals sake and it went across the goal i scream in agony it went back acroos with a gallas shot it went back out to a miss hit i was screaming blue murder but then player started cheering but i personaly didnt know why untill the ref said it a goal, i thought when as i didnt see it

but it was confirmed and i was jumping all over the place screaming should going mad
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah then
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah we are still top we are still 100 % and she comes in and says

can you be quiet ,

some woman dont just get it :x

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :flag: :flag: :flag: :flag: :flag: :flag: :flag: :flag:
http://www.myspace.com/screema69

"IVE CHANGED MY SIG BUT IN CASE LRL FORGETS I AM
PREDICTION LEAGUE WINNER 2006
GOONER IDOL WINNER 2007
CAPTION COMP WINNER 2007 "
CLS
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby Cheese » Sat Nov 03, 2007 9:55 pm

:005: :005: :005: :005: :005:
Just got in from the match...F**king get in there...Gallas is becoming such a great leader, all the boys did well we out played Manure for most of the 90 minutes (well from what i saw anyway, i will have to watch the highlights).
One thing i noticed was Man Utd was lossing there heads abit, when Rooney hacked Theo and Arsenal was awarded a freekick and rightly so Rooney went stait in the refs face whereas Theo just got on with it and was no complaining from him, (just shows why Theo should represent English football and not that F**king C**t Rooney :x ).
A special mention for the captain "GALLAS YOU F**king BEAUTY, A BIG MAN FOR THE BIG OCCASIONS".
Like i say i still got to see the highlights but from where i was sitting we was the better side although Manure may of had the better clear cut chances (WHICH THE DIDN'T F**king TAKE :lol: ) i bet there kicking themselves now.
Anyways i happy with the draw because at the end of the day we are TOP and still UNBEATERN with a new record aswell something like 26 games unbeaten in all comps :D

Here's to being a GOONER and proad of it

:arsenal: :flag: :005: :arsenal: :flag: :005: :arsenal: :flag: :005: :arsenal: :flag: :005:

Oh and Spuds failed to beat M'Boro :lol: :lol:

:l: :l: :l: :l: :l:
“What a great day for football, all we need is some green grass and a ball.”
Cheese
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger

Postby CLS » Sat Nov 03, 2007 10:05 pm

also although i didnt see the goal at the time ,ive now seem it 200 time

watching it you see what a great goal it was

a defender in that position in the last second of a game and the ball come to him , you cant tell me 90% of defender and some midfield would of tried to strike that with all there might and gone so far over the bar but after seeing it so many times

it is a pure world class srikers goal
so well done gallas well taken

and well done the lineo

GOONER IDOL WINNER 2007
CLS
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby REG » Sat Nov 03, 2007 10:06 pm

It went nuts when we got the last goal & i thought afterwards we might of sneaked the win but to me it didn't matter as a draw against a side just the same as us

The pikey got some of it today from block 10 but in the end it looked liked he shit himself when he turnt round to see many Arsenal fans about to nearly come onto the pitch, i admit i was but the steward looked at me to say please could you clam it down

I now have a cliam to fame for today i get spotted yet again but a Utd player giving the fingers to them & nooding there head & walking off, none other than i'm injured Evra got f**k you & you w***er thrown at him but he must of loved it because he walked away smiling

I do overcelbrate a goal at the Emirates nowadays & this today was mad, i was headbutting people round me & god knows what else but we had loads of space around us as the last few games the blokes haven't been around which is a shame but what can ye do

I thought we were done & out with the diver scoring & had that gut feeling that we couldn't get back just like the West Ham home game but my captain fantasic came to all of us
But now i think i'm a piss head now cos gone out the door this morning with 2 carlsbergs which i got one down before i got to Mcd's for a bagel (2)

After the match met up with my mate & went along to the Ray Palour after party which i didn't catch that much of only when talking about the time when he warmed up to take the mik out of Keown which i always find funny

Beer was £2.50 a pint & with a tenner in my pocket i could afford to drink though my mate bought me 2 pints of Fosters & when i wanted to half repay back & get him one there's no more :roll: & so he left early but it wasn't long before Palour left as well & people wanting to get ahold of Ray for a autograph but i simply wanted a photograph but the stewards were pushing everyone all out the way & i thought it was all gonna kick off when i pushed back with OH MY lol

So i leave the stadium to walk upto Finsbury Park & i end up outside with a pint in my hand speaking to some 15 year olds who were saying that the somw of the players come up this way so i wait along to see the business & Sagna comes along in his motor & a couple of others but they never stoped such as Lehmann but the kids said he's a top prick anyways, must be he's a Germen ;)

Anyways people all go round his motor & i'm by the back window getting my camera out to get a snap if so with him but some Turk rolls the window down saying "oi get away from the car" afterwards i was about to say or else but didn't say anything just in case he got a kebab knife on me lol
Met Fabregas as well & got a stupid photo with him but it stands as my pride & joy tonight but it will proberley be the closet i get to Fab for a long time now

I walk off & think i need to loo badly but didn't really want to go in the street so i pop by my aunts shouting I NEED TO PISS HELP so let in so i run in & get out then off home now with a banging headache & drinking plenty of water, this must what a hangover feels like :l:
REG
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby Windass10 » Sun Nov 04, 2007 4:10 am

What an amazing game am proud we drew 2-2, ronaldo was kept quiet yet he still scored sign of a good player. I think we shaded it and could have won but still we got a point and it can be a sign of improving better and better.
As for those people on here slating Adie today I think he had a good game and deserved to stay on he chased everything and hussled Man United all the time, Evra is a class act and was United best player for them overall Gallas in my hero.
Windass10

Postby Libertine » Sun Nov 04, 2007 9:34 am

Top of the League with a game in hand! :trophy:
Shouldn't grumble.....
But.....

I've never felt particularly comfortable with Almunia in goal and yesterday he was he was scaring the life out of me!
Badly at fault for the second goal, he another couple of needless charges off his line that could've also proved costly.
I'm not suggesting we bring back Lehmann but i don't think Almunia has got what it takes to be a top keeper.
I feel he is the only genuine weak link in our team.

As for the game, good match.
Whilst we had more of the ball, i thought Utd created the better chances.

I was dissapointed in Rosicky and Eboue's performances, Eboue especially. I can't see what he's adding to the team, with his inclusion, at the moment.

Hleb was outstanding.
I think he's arguably as influential to our out team as Fabregas.
Libertine
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp

Postby absolutely_fabregas » Sun Nov 04, 2007 10:15 am

think the same on rosicky, he could prob up his performance a tad.

plus i was sure when we signed him he would be goal machine, cos for czechs he seemed to t**t them in from al angles, in every tournament
absolutely_fabregas
Member of the Year 2007
Member of the Year 2007

Postby Inchpräctice » Mon Nov 05, 2007 10:03 am

Just watched the highlights again on ATVO.

Noticed a few things that I missed the first time:

1. Right from the kick-off Hleb tries to dribble round the entire team! Shows his fearlessness and ambition. :cool:
2. At the same moment Rosicky and Adebayor run into each other and fall over. :mrgreen:
3. Clichy had another great game and played a part in the second goal.
4. For the second goal Walcott appeared to play the perfect cross to Gallas at the far post, who camly controlled the volley.
It's hard to see from the replay but does anyone know if he did that or if he shot on goal and his deflection found Gallas?
If it was a cross it was a very intelligent one when you consider how close to the goal he was! Anyone else would've smashed it.
groom suits for gooners with taste
Inchpräctice
SE13
SE13

Postby Gunflash » Mon Nov 05, 2007 12:17 pm

Sagna did brilliantly to make a tackle/cross which set up Fabregas's goal. The team believes that they can beat anyone and conceding just before half-time and then in the last 10 minutes may have deflated us before but not now. If we'd scored again when Man Utd were rocking just after our first equaliser we could have won.
There's David O'Leary and big Willie Young, sending Rixy and Stapleton off on a run
Gunflash
Thierry Henry
Thierry Henry

Postby Libertine » Mon Nov 05, 2007 1:02 pm

Inchpractice wrote:4. For the second goal Walcott appeared to play the perfect cross to Gallas at the far post, who camly controlled the volley.
It's hard to see from the replay but does anyone know if he did that or if he shot on goal and his deflection found Gallas?
If it was a cross it was a very intelligent one when you consider how close to the goal he was! Anyone else would've smashed it.

It was a shot at goal Inch.
Luckily, it was a piss poor one and went straight to Gallas at the far post! :mrgreen:
Libertine
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp

Postby CLS » Mon Nov 05, 2007 1:48 pm

Windass10 wrote: overall Gallas in my hero.

WHAT BECAUSE HE SCORED A GOAL FOR UTD :lol:

GOONER IDOL WINNER 2007
CLS
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby Trina » Mon Nov 05, 2007 1:53 pm

:lol: :lol: Very good ;)
Le Boss
Trina
The Boss
The Boss

Postby absolutely_fabregas » Mon Nov 05, 2007 2:04 pm

haha :respect: nice one cls
absolutely_fabregas
Member of the Year 2007
Member of the Year 2007

Arsenal Vs Man Utd | Premiership 03/11/07

Postby SE13 » Mon Nov 05, 2007 6:04 pm

Via E-Mail, Arsene Wenger wrote:Dear Supporter,

I feel that our character was tested twice on Saturday, just before half time and again with eight minutes to go. We were behind twice and came back against a good Manchester United side.

United looked like they could take advantage of any mistake we made because they have clinical players going forward. Overall they didn't create a lot but they are clearly a very good side.

In the end it felt like a victory for us because we came back from 2-1 down with one minute to go. Overall I feel a draw was a fair result. They were dangerous and I feel that in the first half we played with the handbrake on a little bit. We were tentative and too cautious and I felt that we played at the wrong pace. And that allowed United to control us quite well.

In the second half we played with a bit more freedom but we lacked a certain sharpness. We didn't find our flowing game, we didn't find the creative side of our game and we had to rely more on character and determination.

There's something special in this side that you don't see at first because it is a team which attracts you more by the technical ability. But if you look deeper there is a resilience. The character is well hidden because it is disguised by the fact that it looks easy.

I didn't know whether William Gallas' stoppage-time equaliser had crossed the line. I saw the ball coming out again, then it went to Theo Walcott and I thought 'he will put it in' but he missed his shot, and then the referee interrupted the game.

At first I thought he had given a free-kick against us, for a foul or an offside, so to realise a goal had been given was a nice surprise. I was pleased for William because he showed great leadership throughout the game. He was calm, he scored an important goal and overall he is involved much more than last year.

He looked a bit more on the fringe of the side last season but year this William is really in the heart of the team and I'm very happy with his leadership qualities.

I feel we missed something without Robin van Persie on Saturday, especially in the first half when Emmanuel Adebayor was isolated and moved to the flanks to get the ball. When he did that we had nobody in the centre so in the second half I asked him to stay completely central and straight away we had a bigger threat.

The 2-2 draw means we are still in front in the title race and we have a game in hand. How it will go from here I don't know, it depends on how much Chelsea and Liverpool will come back into the race. At Christmas you will know more because it looks like Chelsea have found a new consistency.

Thanks for your support.

Please note that my comments are my own view, and not that of GoonersWorld. Everything I write is subject to © 2007-2013, and is my own work unless quoted otherwise.
SE13
Rest in Peace
Rest in Peace

Postby Inchpräctice » Mon Nov 05, 2007 6:25 pm

Libertine wrote:
Inchpractice wrote:4. For the second goal Walcott appeared to play the perfect cross to Gallas at the far post, who camly controlled the volley.

It was a shot at goal Inch.
Luckily, it was a piss poor one and went straight to Gallas at the far post! :mrgreen:

Oh that's a shame. :oops:
It would have been nice to think that he had the technique and the intelligence to carry out a perfect chip to the only man in space.
That makes three fluff-ups in the space of about 10 seconds for him then... :mrgreen:

Oh well he's only young...
groom suits for gooners with taste
Inchpräctice
SE13
SE13

PreviousNext

Return to Matchday Chat 2007-08