Arsenal Vs Bolton | Premiership 20/10/07

Re: Arsenal Vs Bolton | Premiership 20/10/07

Postby REG » Tue Oct 23, 2007 2:52 pm

All_Arsenal_1886 wrote:I can't understand why when your in the stadium the take the lid off...because if i was going to throw somthing onto the pitch (not that i would..not even at Cashley) i would throw the bottle :lol: :lol:

(drum beat)
I don't think you can even reach the pitch, so bloddy high & far
REG
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby Cheese » Tue Oct 23, 2007 2:55 pm

REG wrote:
All_Arsenal_1886 wrote:I can't understand why when your in the stadium the take the lid off...because if i was going to throw somthing onto the pitch (not that i would..not even at Cashley) i would throw the bottle :lol: :lol:

(drum beat)
I don't think you can even reach the pitch, so bloddy high & far

Plus coins are heavier..i'm suprised they don't take them out your pockets....Oh wait they do £5.50 for a hotdog and drink :x sneeky Bastards :lol: :lol:
“What a great day for football, all we need is some green grass and a ball.”
Cheese
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger

Postby REG » Tue Oct 23, 2007 3:03 pm

Then you must be a hot dog man he waits in line for 15 mins & missues a part of the 2nd half
Plus spending money at the rocket & travel & tonight a scarf, you must be loaded lol
How many scarfs do you have then (if there £7 each)?
REG
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby Cheese » Tue Oct 23, 2007 3:08 pm

REG wrote:Then you must be a hot dog man he waits in line for 15 mins & missues a part of the 2nd half
Plus spending money at the rocket & travel & tonight a scarf, you must be loaded lol

I don't buy food or drink in the stadium no more but used to as for scarfs i have no idea theres to many to count :oops: :lol:
Cheese
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger

Postby Inchpräctice » Tue Oct 23, 2007 3:11 pm

SE13 wrote:I've said it a few times now, but Rosicky really does make a difference. He is tireless with his work, and more than fills the void left after Freddies departure. Hugely underrated as well.

Theo is still developing, but really surging on now. If he keeps coming on as a sub and turning games around, then we as supporters should be very happy.

One thing I did notice was how little MOTD did on the match, and also very little comments other than to big up Liverpool for next weeks game..... :bang:

I agree, Rosicky is one of our most creative players and when he's not on the pitch we are sometimes short of ideas, even with Hleb and Cesc.
He's a great player and I'd love to see him stay injury free for 20 games or so!

I saw the interview with Theo on ATVO, he said that the first time he ran into the box and squared the ball no-one was there so he asked Rosicky to make sure he was there next time.
As you saw, he stuck to his word.
These little comments are interesting because you can see some chemistry developing there. Hopefully from now on all the attacking players will remember to get into a similar position whenever Walcott runs into the box from that side.

With regard to MOTD, they did do a brief special on Walcott which surprised me. Shearer heaped praise on him whilst they showed some examples of his pace and dribbling skills.
More Arsenal time than I was expecting to be honest.
groom suits for gooners with taste
Inchpräctice
SE13
SE13

Postby REG » Tue Oct 23, 2007 3:12 pm

All_Arsenal_1886 wrote:
REG wrote:Then you must be a hot dog man he waits in line for 15 mins & missues a part of the 2nd half

I don't buy food or drink in the stadium no more but used to as for scarfs i have no idea theres to many to count :oops: :lol:

When you get the chance put a picture of them up online, i might see if any i want ;) :P :mrgreen: :arsenal:
REG
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby StLGooner » Tue Oct 23, 2007 3:15 pm

REG wrote:
All_Arsenal_1886 wrote:

When you get the chance put a picture of them up online, i might see if any i want ;) :P :mrgreen: :arsenal:

Yea me too, if you're looking to get rid of any.
Formerly ChVint22
StLGooner
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby Cheese » Tue Oct 23, 2007 3:26 pm

ChVint22 wrote:
REG wrote:
All_Arsenal_1886 wrote:

Sorry guys won't be getting rid off them :mrgreen: everyone brings back diffrent memories good and bad :arsenal:
Cheese
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger

Postby REG » Tue Oct 23, 2007 3:29 pm

All_Arsenal_1886 wrote:
ChVint22 wrote:
REG wrote:
All_Arsenal_1886 wrote:

Sorry guys won't be getting rid off them :mrgreen: everyone brings back diffrent memories good and bad :arsenal:

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Still post photos :mrgreen:
REG
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby Cheese » Tue Oct 23, 2007 3:33 pm

Will do when i get round to it :D
Cheese
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger

Postby StLGooner » Tue Oct 23, 2007 3:34 pm

I guess I'll just have to buy my own when I make my arrival. :( . I have to get a kit too before I get there.
Formerly ChVint22
StLGooner
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby Cheese » Tue Oct 23, 2007 3:36 pm

ChVint22 wrote:I guess I'll just have to buy my own when I make my arrival. :( . I have to get a kit too before I get there.

If ever you want anything sent over i'm happy to do so although i think the club shop postage worldwide isn't to expensive :D
Cheese
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger

Postby StLGooner » Tue Oct 23, 2007 3:51 pm

All_Arsenal_1886 wrote:
ChVint22 wrote:I guess I'll just have to buy my own when I make my arrival. :( . I have to get a kit too before I get there.

If ever you want anything sent over i'm happy to do so although i think the club shop postage worldwide isn't to expensive :D

I appreciate the offer. I might have to take you up on that one day. Like I said before its hard to find kits over here in local stores and such, or anything Arsenal for that matter, I was surprised when my wife found the mug for me. Of course I could always order them from the web, but I hate doing that. I'll let you know if I find anything I'd like. Thanks dude.
Formerly ChVint22
StLGooner
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby REG » Tue Oct 23, 2007 3:52 pm

Come get a red & white bar scarf, only a fiver & there brillant, they wear them(the supporters) to all the night games (esp CL) & it's a good effect
REG
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby StLGooner » Tue Oct 23, 2007 3:57 pm

REG wrote:

Come get a red & white bar scarf, only a fiver & there brillant, they wear them(the supporters) to all the night games (esp CL) & it's a good effect

Will do, I plan on it. Can't wait man, hopefully I'll meet you guys when I'm there and you can show me around.
Formerly ChVint22
StLGooner
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

PreviousNext

Return to Matchday Chat 2007-08