Fa youth cup

Post any news and talk about Arsenal next generation.

Fa youth cup

Postby starmandb » Mon Jan 22, 2018 11:54 am

Arsenal under 18,s travelled to anfield on Saturday to face Steven Gerrards Liverpool in a 4 th round tie.
The week had began well for arsenal youth teams with a 4-0 win at borehamwood v Man Utd and within 16 mins Robbie burton had put us in front.
We were pegged back before half time and just after fell behind
We looked to be going out but with 5 mins to go bukayo saka scored a fine equaliser
With the impressive Emile smith Rowe pulling the strings it was us who found an extra time winner thanks to tyreece John-jules
We now go to Middlesbrough on the 10 th February for a last 16 tie
User avatar
starmandb
Member of the Year 2018
Member of the Year 2018
 
Posts: 11330
Joined: Tue Jan 19, 2010 7:55 am

Re: Fa youth cup

Postby Özilfan » Sat Jan 27, 2018 4:59 pm

starmandb wrote:Arsenal under 18,s travelled to anfield on Saturday to face Steven Gerrards Liverpool in a 4 th round tie.
The week had began well for arsenal youth teams with a 4-0 win at borehamwood v Man Utd and within 16 mins Robbie burton had put us in front.
We were pegged back before half time and just after fell behind
We looked to be going out but with 5 mins to go bukayo saka scored a fine equaliser
With the impressive Emile smith Rowe pulling the strings it was us who found an extra time winner thanks to tyreece John-jules
We now go to Middlesbrough on the 10 th February for a last 16 tie


That's good, thanks for the update. Well done to our lads getting one over Slippy G. Hate that guy!
Özilfan
Tony Adams
Tony Adams
 
Posts: 2264
Joined: Sat Aug 22, 2009 2:19 pm

Re: Fa youth cup

Postby starmandb » Tue Feb 06, 2018 8:52 pm

It's reading who we will play away in the quarter final of the fa youth cup
They just won 4-1 at Colchester
User avatar
starmandb
Member of the Year 2018
Member of the Year 2018
 
Posts: 11330
Joined: Tue Jan 19, 2010 7:55 am

Re: Fa youth cup

Postby starmandb » Wed Mar 07, 2018 1:17 am

Reached the semi final a 2 leg tie v Blackpool with a 5-1 win at colchester
User avatar
starmandb
Member of the Year 2018
Member of the Year 2018
 
Posts: 11330
Joined: Tue Jan 19, 2010 7:55 am

Re: Fa youth cup

Postby Royal Gooner » Wed Mar 07, 2018 5:46 pm

First final since the Wilshere/JET/Lansbury/Watt group incoming. We definitely got the easier draw.
User avatar
Royal Gooner
Bertie Mee
Bertie Mee
 
Posts: 8739
Joined: Fri Nov 23, 2012 5:38 pm

Re: Fa youth cup

Postby SuperJackyWilshere » Thu Mar 08, 2018 12:21 am

Royal Gooner wrote:First final since the Wilshere/JET/Lansbury/Watt group incoming. We definitely got the easier draw.


Didn't we just!

Great chance of winning it again now.
SuperJackyWilshere
Tony Adams
Tony Adams
 
Posts: 2669
Joined: Fri Dec 29, 2017 12:45 am

Re: Fa youth cup

Postby starmandb » Sat Mar 10, 2018 4:09 pm

Dates confirmed for semi final
20 th March at Blackpool
16 th April at the Emirates 7 pm
User avatar
starmandb
Member of the Year 2018
Member of the Year 2018
 
Posts: 11330
Joined: Tue Jan 19, 2010 7:55 am

Re: Fa youth cup

Postby SuperJackyWilshere » Tue Apr 10, 2018 9:14 pm

SuperJackyWilshere
Tony Adams
Tony Adams
 
Posts: 2669
Joined: Fri Dec 29, 2017 12:45 am

Re: Fa youth cup

Postby Ach » Tue Apr 10, 2018 9:14 pm

That's me after CL games tonight.
Ach
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman
 
Posts: 10750
Joined: Mon Jan 22, 2018 11:25 pm

Re: Fa youth cup

Postby Royal Gooner » Tue Apr 10, 2018 10:49 pm

So it seems we'll win the European double.
User avatar
Royal Gooner
Bertie Mee
Bertie Mee
 
Posts: 8739
Joined: Fri Nov 23, 2012 5:38 pm

Re: Fa youth cup

Postby Royal Gooner » Mon Apr 16, 2018 10:50 pm

Arsenal thrash Blackpool 5-0

Final is Next Friday at Stamford Bridge and Second leg at Ashburton on Monday.
User avatar
Royal Gooner
Bertie Mee
Bertie Mee
 
Posts: 8739
Joined: Fri Nov 23, 2012 5:38 pm

Re: Fa youth cup

Postby Ach » Mon Apr 16, 2018 11:11 pm

Remember going to the final back in 09 I think. At the Emirates v Liverpool.

A certain Jack Wilshere stole the show. What a player. Wonder what happened to him? How he is missed.
Ach
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman
 
Posts: 10750
Joined: Mon Jan 22, 2018 11:25 pm

Re: Fa youth cup

Postby KG3 » Tue Apr 17, 2018 7:16 am

Royal Gooner wrote:Arsenal thrash Blackpool 5-0

Final is Next Friday at Stamford Bridge and Second leg at Ashburton on Monday.


2 legs in a final?
User avatar
KG3
Tony Adams
Tony Adams
 
Posts: 3542
Joined: Sun Mar 08, 2015 3:35 pm

Re: Fa youth cup

Postby starmandb » Tue Apr 17, 2018 10:36 pm

Both live on itv 4
User avatar
starmandb
Member of the Year 2018
Member of the Year 2018
 
Posts: 11330
Joined: Tue Jan 19, 2010 7:55 am

Re: Fa youth cup

Postby Royal Gooner » Fri Apr 20, 2018 4:23 pm

KG3 wrote:
Royal Gooner wrote:Arsenal thrash Blackpool 5-0

Final is Next Friday at Stamford Bridge and Second leg at Ashburton on Monday.


2 legs in a final?


Yes. IT's what we had last time when we were in it. I don't understand why Arsenal have slapped a 9,999 maximum capacity on this when the last time we were in the final we had 33,000 at Ashburton.

Plus tickets on sale now for the game at stamford bridge on next Friday and the return at Ashburton on Monday.
User avatar
Royal Gooner
Bertie Mee
Bertie Mee
 
Posts: 8739
Joined: Fri Nov 23, 2012 5:38 pm

Next

Return to The Reserves and Youths

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest