Albert Sambi Lokonga (23)

Discuss anything Arsenal-related. Tune in to get the latest news, and discuss results, performances, tactics, etc.

Re: Albert Sambi Lokonga (23)

Postby jayramfootball » Sun Sep 12, 2021 7:37 pm

jayramfootball wrote:
Ach wrote:This mythical 30 chances is all the proof we need but seeing you squirm after being found out is funny.

I'll play along. You've already admitted you hated the goal and the scorer. Did you celebrate the goal? I remember looking around after the goal and after celebrating, I saw a kid, no more than 16/17 who looked like he didn't enjoy it at all. Was that you?

But but you're an arsenal fan

You didn;t see anyone because you were not there Ach.
Tell me, which stand (and/or what were they standing in front of) were AFTV doing their interviews outside after the game?
You couldn't miss them...
Also who was interviewed a few minutes pitchside before the game and on what subject?
Which 4 players are on page 48 of the matchday program?

Researching Ach?

How can you not immediately know Merts was doing an interview about the youth team and praising the success of Saka?

How can you not have seen the crowd of 100 people or so around AFTV standing in front a coffee station outside the West Stand?

Did you not buy a program and read about Rix, Stapleton, O'Leary and Ross?

Funy how it takes you 2 minutes to respond with a trolling post and when put on the spot you disappear. :think:
Last edited by jayramfootball on Sun Sep 12, 2021 7:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jayramfootball
Member of the Year 2021
Member of the Year 2021

Postby Ach » Sun Sep 12, 2021 7:47 pm

This meltdown is extreme.
Ach
Poster of the Month
Poster of the Month

Postby jayramfootball » Sun Sep 12, 2021 7:47 pm

Ach wrote:This meltdown is extreme.

Busted. :biggrin:
Beginning to wonder whether you even watch any games on TV and just simply turn up here to troll.
jayramfootball
Member of the Year 2021
Member of the Year 2021

Postby Ach » Sun Sep 12, 2021 7:53 pm

DiamondGooner wrote:
Ach wrote:This mythical 30 chances is all the proof we need but seeing you squirm after being found out is funny.

I'll play along. You've already admitted you hated the goal and the scorer. Did you celebrate the goal? I remember looking around after the goal and after celebrating, I saw a kid, no more than 16/17 who looked like he didn't enjoy it at all. Was that you?

Not only does he hate Auba who scored he also maligned Arteta's subs ........ which changed the game.

Arteta won and still JR had a nightmare. :lol:

Yup

Not a good weekend for the lad
Ach
Poster of the Month
Poster of the Month

Postby jayramfootball » Sun Sep 12, 2021 7:54 pm

Ach wrote:
DiamondGooner wrote:

Not only does he hate Auba who scored he also maligned Arteta's subs ........ which changed the game.

Arteta won and still JR had a nightmare. :lol:

Yup

Not a good weekend for the lad

..and a different weekend for you to the one you led us to believe Ach. :sneaky2:
I can understand you reaching out to DG for moral support. You fell short when you tried to troll me directly.

My weekend was great - watching Arsenal win with a great atmosphere in the stadium - you should have been there, it was a real buzz!
Lots of talk about our new signings especially Lokonga and Tomi - and what a good game Ben White had.
Quite a lot of chatter too about our poor finishing.
jayramfootball
Member of the Year 2021
Member of the Year 2021

Postby DiamondGooner » Sun Sep 12, 2021 8:07 pm

JR if you want to be a real forum legend like PG (Tony Adam) is, you need to do an interview with AFTV and post it here.

Dejans avatar picture is PG having his interview lol.

Do an interview then give a shout out to Ach at the end lol.
DiamondGooner
SE13
SE13

Postby jayramfootball » Sun Sep 12, 2021 8:10 pm

DiamondGooner wrote:JR if you want to be a real forum legend like PG (Tony Adam) is, you need to do an interview with AFTV and post it here.

I might do, lol.
It wouldn't be a nice shout out, though. :snooty:
It would be better if Ach actually went to a game and I would meet him there.. as it happens for about half the games this year I will have a spare ticket as I have 2 season tickets and my wife can't always make it. I might treat him so he can finally get to experience a matchday.

Forum legend, though? Nah. Not my thing.
jayramfootball
Member of the Year 2021
Member of the Year 2021

Postby DiamondGooner » Sun Sep 12, 2021 8:20 pm

jayramfootball wrote:
DiamondGooner wrote:JR if you want to be a real forum legend like PG (Tony Adam) is, you need to do an interview with AFTV and post it here.

I might do, lol.
It would be better if Ach actually went to a game and I would meet him there.. as it happens for about half the games this year I will have a spare ticket as I have 2 season tickets and my wife can't always make it. I might treat him so he can finally get to experience a matchday.

Do it.

I was on here once upon a time, it was in an arranged fight thread between me and Salt & Wenger and we had to prove our stats / experience so I put a video of my first two boxing matches on here.

Legendary thread tbf, like a GW fight club thread lol.
DiamondGooner
SE13
SE13

Postby Ach » Sun Sep 12, 2021 8:23 pm

Dear God. This meltdown is worse than expected

What have I done?

He can give me a shout out if he wants. I'll never see it cos I don't watch AFTV. He'll have to go to games for that to happen. He's already been found out about the Norwich game and trying to turn it on to me to save face and failing miserably as always.

All I can do is laugh and pray this meltdown doesn't get worse.

Keep trolling.

As for Lokonga, going back on topic, better than xhaka already. Needs to stay in to see what he can really do and not be in and out
Ach
Poster of the Month
Poster of the Month

Postby jayramfootball » Sun Sep 12, 2021 8:30 pm

Ach wrote:Dear God. This meltdown is worse than expected

What have I done?

He can give me a shout out if he wants. I'll never see it cos I don't watch AFTV. He'll have to go to games for that to happen. He's already been found out about the Norwich game and trying to turn it on to me to save face and failing miserably as always.

All I can do is laugh and pray this meltdown doesn't get worse.

Keep trolling.

As for Lokonga, going back on topic, better than xhaka already. Needs to stay in to see what he can really do and not be in and out

^the desperate struggles of a cornered and busted troll
jayramfootball
Member of the Year 2021
Member of the Year 2021

Postby theHotHead » Sun Sep 12, 2021 8:37 pm

DG don't exaggerate, nobody is gassing Lokonga, he is just better than every single other option we have in the position.
theHotHead
SE13
SE13

Postby theHotHead » Sun Sep 12, 2021 8:41 pm

DiamondGooner wrote:
jayramfootball wrote:

I might do, lol.

Do it.

I was on here once upon a time, it was in an arranged fight thread between me and Salt & Wenger and we had to prove our stats / experience so I put a video of my first two boxing matches on here.

Legendary thread tbf, like a GW fight club thread lol.

Goonersworld fight club loooool
theHotHead
SE13
SE13

Postby theHotHead » Sun Sep 12, 2021 8:43 pm

Alright, lets calm this down chaps, lets get back to the fussball.
theHotHead
SE13
SE13

Postby Arsenal Tone » Sun Sep 12, 2021 9:06 pm

How did i miss those boxing highlights? Are they still on here?
Raya/Ramsdale
White/Tomiyasu--Saliba/Timber--Gabriel/Kiwior--???/Zinchenko
???/Jorginho
Odegaard/Smith Rowe----Rice/???
Saka/Jesus-------------------Martinelli/Trossard
???/Havertz
Arsenal Tone
SE13
SE13

Postby DiamondGooner » Sun Sep 12, 2021 9:22 pm

Arsenal Tone wrote:How did i miss those boxing highlights? Are they still on here?

No they were up for about 3-4 days on page 2 or 3 I think it was, then I took them down.

Don't really like splashing personal info on the net but the proof was needed in that instance so I made a temporary exception for the forum viewers.
DiamondGooner
SE13
SE13

PreviousNext

Return to Arsenal Talk