Arteta Out

Discuss anything Arsenal-related. Tune in to get the latest news, and discuss results, performances, tactics, etc.

Re: Arteta Out

Postby swipe right » Sun Oct 24, 2021 12:39 pm

Jay acting like we just beat Real in the CL finals. It’s just villa at home with some dodgy goals. Behave.
swipe right
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp

Postby Nuggets » Sun Oct 24, 2021 1:27 pm

swipe right wrote:Jay acting like we just beat Real in the CL finals. It’s just villa at home with some dodgy goals. Behave.

:clap: :rolleyes:
Nuggets
Predictions League 2016-17 Winner

Postby jayramfootball » Sun Oct 24, 2021 1:39 pm

DiamondGooner wrote:Its the style of play and how well it works.

Something you don't have a clue about JayRam.

Spurs was a good game for every player, Spurs were crap and we were very good ......... but it was a one off.

Brentford, City, Brighton, Crystal Palace, Chelsea ........ was our norm and we won none of them.

We also scraped 1-0 against Norwich and Burnley.

Spurs game was the one time we played well until yesterday so stfu.

We've said time and again you can tell if the season will go well due to the performances and playing style, how we were playing before yesterday would of got us 12th, one good game in our last 8 games isn't enough to make top 5 hence why I'm saying I want to see what Arteta does from here on.

You'll learn one day.

No fella , you STFU.
Your point is BS.
We played really well against Spurs with 1 up top.
We played really well against Villa with 2 up top.
There is not one way of playing that is going to be a silver bullet.
Two up top will work SOMETIMES.

Also, the Spurs game is not the only other game we played well in.
It's the only other game we looked REALLY good going forward, but we've played really well defensively in other games too and looked good going forward in spells too..
This is a new team getting to know each other and things will take time - as I have said many times.
2 up top every week is not going to replicate the Villa game every week. That is not how things work out in the PL.
jayramfootball
Member of the Year 2021
Member of the Year 2021

Postby DiamondGooner » Sun Oct 24, 2021 1:59 pm

jayramfootball wrote:

Spurs was a good game for every player, Spurs were crap and we were very good ......... but it was a one off.

Brentford, City, Brighton, Crystal Palace, Chelsea ........ was our norm and we won none of them.

We've said time and again you can tell if the season will go well due to the performances and playing style, how we were playing before yesterday would of got us 12th, one good game in our last 8 games isn't enough to make top 5 hence why I'm saying I want to see what Arteta does from here on.

You'll learn one day.

No fella , you STFU.
Your point is BS.

It's the only other game we looked REALLY good going forward, but we've played really well defensively in other games too and looked good going forward in spells too..
This is a new team getting to know each other and things will take time - as I have said many times.
2 up top every week is not going to replicate the Villa game every week. That is not how things work out in the PL.

I'd expect you to say that because you know fk all about football ......... tell us again how Villarreal are a pub team and we'll coast to the finals? or how "Well at least we'll finish above Spurs" again?

Your a fkin joke on this forum pal, your like the GW version of Ty from AFTV.

The 1 up top way of playing has literally led us to disaster, one good game against Spurs was an abbaraiton in comparison to the 10 crap games we've played this season.

Typical from you to void all the good things about the Villa win because it just highlights how your boy Arteta is a clueless tw*t just like his supporters.

.......... as I said, I just hope that hapless manager learns what 3/4 of this forum already knew, showing we don't get paid millions to run a club yet it seems like me the likes of HH, Nuggets, PnG etc could do a better job than your manager does?
DiamondGooner
SE13
SE13

Postby jayramfootball » Sun Oct 24, 2021 2:02 pm

DiamondGooner wrote:
jayramfootball wrote:

You'll learn one day.

No fella , you STFU.
Your point is BS.

I'd expect you to say that because you know fk all about football ......... tell us again how Villarreal are a pub team and we'll coast to the finals? or how "Well at least we'll finish above Spurs" again?

Your a fkin on this forum pal, your like the GW version of Ty from AFTV.

The 1 up top way of playing has literally led us to disaster, one good game against Spurs was an abbaraiton in comparison to the 10 crap games we've played this season.

Typical from you to void all the good things about the Villa win because it just highlights how your boy Arteta is a clueless tw*t just like his supporters.

.......... as I said, I just hope that hapless manager learns what 3/4 of this forum already knew, showing we don't get paid millions to run a club yet it seems like me the likes of HH, Nuggets, PnG etc could do a better job than your manager does?

Oh do shut up with your whiny self-proclamations, which you throw around every time you don't have a better argument.
It's pathetic.
Like I said, we've played well with both 1 up top and 2 up top.
That's just reality. Both can work depending on the opposition and the way each game pans out.

As for your last sentence, dear oh dear.
jayramfootball
Member of the Year 2021
Member of the Year 2021

Postby DiamondGooner » Sun Oct 24, 2021 2:07 pm

No, it just gets boring when this forum for weeks / months is having discussions about Auba needing a striking partner up front .......... yet Arteta accidently stubbles upon it and acts like its a light bulb moment.

Pathetic and low grade.

I state the forums members ideas just because its painful to see laymans know more than Arteta does.

Its not gratification about us being right its more frustration that Arteta doesn't, I'm not the one who gets paid millions to run this club, I could be right a million times .......... but that's not going to pay my bills is it.

Does nothing for me expect proves we need a new manager who comes up with these things himself, like Klopp or Tuchell do.
DiamondGooner
SE13
SE13

Postby jayramfootball » Sun Oct 24, 2021 2:16 pm

DiamondGooner wrote:No, it just gets boring when this forum for weeks / months is having discussions about Auba needing a striking partner up front .......... yet Arteta accidently stubbles upon it and acts like its a light bulb moment.

Pathetic and low grade.

I state the forums members ideas just because its painful to see laymans know more than Arteta does.

That's a pain created in your own delusional mind DG.
If you really believe that, it's truly quite sad.

Take our summer signings - you thought we'd signed no one to change the team from last year. Yet here we are with 5 of the 6 new signings starting the game against Villa. You didn't have a clue about those players (as none of us did to be fair) but Edu and Arteta did - because they know a f**k ton more about the game than some negative nancy forum dudes with delusions of grandeur.

As for '2 up top' (which it wasn't anyway) Arteta didn't stumble on it. He's bloody played it before and it hasn't worked. It won't all the time.
jayramfootball
Member of the Year 2021
Member of the Year 2021

Postby DiamondGooner » Sun Oct 24, 2021 2:36 pm

First of all that's Edu's credit for the signings as that's his job, recruitment.

Second of all don't lie to yourself, I don't give a fk that 5 of the 6 started last night, because we all know they were bought as back ups, I'm glad they've come good but they were not bought as first team that was the issue.

Tomi - ONLY got bought because Bellerin who Arteta begged to stay, refused and went to Benfica.

Lokonga - ONLY played because Xhaka can't, that is a fact.

White - There's no contention he was the one everyone knew was bought as first team starter.

Ramsdale - Again, was suspected to be Leno's back up but we all wondered because of the cost if he would replace him, looks like down to performance he has.

Nuno - Obviously KT's back up, ONLY played because KT couldn't.

There's your 5 starters, only 3 are nailed on and even all of them apart from White were suspect.

If Arteta had his way ........... They'd be no Tomi because Bellerin would be here, KT would of started as would Xhaka who unfortunately, Arteta did persaude him to stay otherwise we could of had Bissouma or an alternative.

Your boy is trying to run this club into the ground, luckily it seems Edu has saved his arse with some shrewd buys.
DiamondGooner
SE13
SE13

Postby Nuggets » Sun Oct 24, 2021 2:43 pm

DiamondGooner wrote:First of all that's Edu's credit for the signings as that's his job, recruitment.

Second of all don't lie to yourself, I don't give a fk that 5 of the 6 started last night, because we all know they were bought as back ups, I'm glad they've come good but they were not bought as first team that was the issue.

Tomi - ONLY got bought because Bellerin who Arteta begged to stay, refused and went to Benfica.

White - There's no contention he was the one everyone knew was bought as first team starter.

Ramsdale - Again, was suspected to be Leno's back up but we all wondered because of the cost if he would replace him, looks like down to performance he has.

There's your 5 starters, only 3 are nailed on and even all of them apart from White were suspect.

If Arteta had his way ........... They'd be no Tomi because Bellerin would be here, KT would of started as would Xhaka who unfortunately, Arteta did persaude him to stay otherwise we could of had Bissouma or an alternative.

Your boy is trying to run this club into the ground, luckily it seems Edu has saved his arse with some shrewd buys.

You can't polish a turd. :)
Nuggets

Postby Santi » Sun Oct 24, 2021 2:44 pm

swipe right wrote:Jay acting like we just beat Real in the CL finals. It’s just villa at home with some dodgy goals. Behave.

And the rest of you acting like we didn't just have a comfortable good win to start the weekend off and cause the pitchforks to be put back in the cupboard til Tuesday.

Pathetic really, every win is apparently a fluke and every loss is squarely on the manager....boring.
Santi
SE13
SE13

Postby Santi » Sun Oct 24, 2021 2:45 pm

DiamondGooner wrote:First of all that's Edu's credit for the signings as that's his job, recruitment.

You do talk a lot of shit man.

I mean at least get Bellerin's current club right if you're gonna act like you know everything.
Santi
SE13
SE13

Postby DiamondGooner » Sun Oct 24, 2021 2:47 pm

Santi wrote:

You do talk a lot of shit man.

I mean at least get Bellerin's current club right if you're gonna act like you know everything.

Betis whatever, he's gone so what's inaccurate that I've said.

All your worth is a snide comment and run.

Which part of my post is wrong?
DiamondGooner
SE13
SE13

Postby Santi » Sun Oct 24, 2021 3:28 pm

Well I generally avoid responding to your posts because of the amount of shit in them but couldn't help myself this time.

Enjoy carrying on knocking around claiming you know everything, not sure why you aren't a football manager with your immense knowledge of the tactical side of the game. I can't recall the last day on here I didn't see a post of yours going 'it's what i've been saying all along' or words to that effect.

lel.
Santi
SE13
SE13

Postby DiamondGooner » Sun Oct 24, 2021 5:08 pm

Santi wrote:Well I generally avoid responding to your posts because of the amount of shit in them but couldn't help myself this time.

Enjoy carrying on knocking around claiming you know everything, not sure why you aren't a football manager with your immense knowledge of the tactical side of the game. I can't recall the last day on here I didn't see a post of yours going 'it's what i've been saying all along' or words to that effect.

lel.

So nothing then? :rofll:

Bore off you little tw*t.

Can't even back up one single post, you're pathetic.

.........also this isn't about me or your insecurities about what I get right or what I don't, this is commenting on most of the good forum members who's input and discussions on the team are usually unanimous and yet Arteta doesn't seem to get it.

You only have to look at the last months of posts in the Auba thread to see it from multiple posters.

I know my forecasts being accurate makes you insecure and ucomfortable but try to hide it for your own sake, its very unbecoming.

Makes you look like a jealous younger sibling or something.
DiamondGooner
SE13
SE13

Postby Nuggets » Sun Oct 24, 2021 7:06 pm

DiamondGooner wrote:
Santi wrote:Well I generally avoid responding to your posts because of the amount of shit in them but couldn't help myself this time.

lel.

So nothing then? :rofll:

Bore off you little tw*t.

Can't even back up one single post, you're pathetic.

.........also this isn't about me or your insecurities about what I get right or what I don't, this is commenting on most of the good forum members who's input and discussions on the team are usually unanimous and yet Arteta doesn't seem to get it.

You only have to look at the last months of posts in the Auba thread to see it from multiple posters.

I know my forecasts being accurate makes you insecure and ucomfortable but try to hide it for your own sake, its very unbecoming.

Makes you look like a jealous younger sibling or something.

:rofll:
Nuggets

PreviousNext

Return to Arsenal Talk