Arteta Out

Discuss anything Arsenal-related. Tune in to get the latest news, and discuss results, performances, tactics, etc.

Re: Arteta Out

Postby elkanofan » Mon May 16, 2022 10:10 pm

I know United and filth fans who were very happy when Arteta signed a new contract because it cements us as a 'has-been' club who at home on our day we are good but our soft center always comes out in the end.

Tonights game shows why we are going absolutley nowhete under this guy. Must win game but dominated and battered by an inferior team with a better plan and as usual a better manager.

I just hope by the time the Amazon Doc comes out he's sacked and we can look back at that as to why he was never, ever good enough to manage our club.

I'm now 90% he will be sacked next year anyway after a bad start. Don't get it twisted, nobody serious is joining us this summer and with Europa distraction i see groundhog day 2017-2021 repeating itself yet again just of the 2019-2021 variety, just entrenced in medicority while other teams move forward.
elkanofan
George Graham
George Graham

Postby UFGN » Mon May 16, 2022 10:10 pm

I mean, Emery got sacked for being shit so presumably Arteta got more points than him at least.

Right?
Corinthians 15:57; But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus

UFGN
Member of the Year 2014, 2019

Postby jayramfootball » Mon May 16, 2022 10:15 pm

DiamondGooner wrote:
jayramfootball wrote:
DiamondGooner wrote:
jayramfootball wrote:
Sky is still falling I see. :rolleyes:

...........and your integrity along with it.

I'm surprised you have the bare face to even show up on here, "Arteta is amazing he's going to get us top 4 :cheerleader: ".

How did that work out for you?

Also seems to me everything I've called has come true to a T, like, all of it, I don't even need to say any more.

There are levels and your just beneath me literally, don't even need to talk football with you any more, you've sunk.

This is as bad as your Europa Semi Final Pub team and "At least we're going to finish above Spurs" meme's.

Just clown worthy, yuck.

Nope, but nice try.
I said top 6 progress
Top 5 good
Top 4 brilliant

It’s you who’ve gone from .,, ‘no chance of top 4’ to ‘I told you we’d get top 4’ to ‘I told you we wouldn’t get top 4’
:rofll:

Still a miracle can happen next week. If it does , you’ll be back saying ‘see I told you so!’

You are literally a comedy act.

...........cool story.

But that never happened and the forum knows it.

Run along and find a quote to back that up, when did I ever say "We'll get top 4" not once have I been that confident in this team or Arteta to say that.

I said Arsenal are / should be capable of getting top 4 ....... bit of a different statement altogether however, lets wait for the quote.

While your at it go find that Saka should be benched one as well, because that also never happened, ONCE this season someone said "I think Saka should be benched for a game as he's not playing well" and I replied, yeah we he's not playing great right now.

So your doing some major straw clutching, one comment doesn't make a statement for the entire season but then I guess if I was in full on meltdown after looking like a fan girl clown I'd be clutching at straws also.

:lol:
You’ve literally been trying to push the fake narrative that you said we’d be top 4 all along ever since it looked like we might get it.
Now you have flip flopped again
It’s bloody hilarious watching you try and dodge bullets and getting shot in the head every time.

I told you what the season was likely to be this year with this young team. 4th would have been a real stretch and brilliant season. 5th good. 6th progress.
So it panned out.
jayramfootball
Member of the Year 2021
Member of the Year 2021

Postby jayramfootball » Mon May 16, 2022 10:17 pm

Reiss wrote:
elkanofan wrote:I know United and filth fans who were very happy when Arteta signed a new contract because it cements us as a 'has-been' club who at home on our day we are good but our soft center always comes out in the end.

Tonights game shows why we are going absolutley nowhete under this guy. Must win game but dominated and battered by an inferior team with a better plan and as usual a better manager.

I just hope by the time the Amazon Doc comes out he's sacked and we can look back at that as to why he was never, ever good enough to manage our club.

I'm now 90% he will be sacked next year anyway after a bad start. Don't get it twisted, nobody serious is joining us this summer and with Europa distraction i see groundhog day 2017-2021 repeating itself yet again just of the 2019-2021 variety, just entrenced in medicority while other teams move forward.

Posts like this are why I'm confident for next season

If we go back to August 2021 we'd see so many posts like this yet look how the season panned out

Football works in unexpected ways. I'm confident.

Yeah, very confident for next year.
Top 4 minimum though next time around and we’ll need a good summer.
jayramfootball
Member of the Year 2021
Member of the Year 2021

Postby DiamondGooner » Mon May 16, 2022 10:20 pm

jayramfootball wrote:
DiamondGooner wrote:
jayramfootball wrote:
DiamondGooner wrote:
jayramfootball wrote:
Sky is still falling I see. :rolleyes:

...........and your integrity along with it.

I'm surprised you have the bare face to even show up on here, "Arteta is amazing he's going to get us top 4 :cheerleader: ".

How did that work out for you?

Also seems to me everything I've called has come true to a T, like, all of it, I don't even need to say any more.

There are levels and your just beneath me literally, don't even need to talk football with you any more, you've sunk.

This is as bad as your Europa Semi Final Pub team and "At least we're going to finish above Spurs" meme's.

Just clown worthy, yuck.

Nope, but nice try.
I said top 6 progress
Top 5 good
Top 4 brilliant

It’s you who’ve gone from .,, ‘no chance of top 4’ to ‘I told you we’d get top 4’ to ‘I told you we wouldn’t get top 4’
:rofll:

Still a miracle can happen next week. If it does , you’ll be back saying ‘see I told you so!’

You are literally a comedy act.

...........cool story.

But that never happened and the forum knows it.

Run along and find a quote to back that up, when did I ever say "We'll get top 4" not once have I been that confident in this team or Arteta to say that.

I said Arsenal are / should be capable of getting top 4 ....... bit of a different statement altogether however, lets wait for the quote.

While your at it go find that Saka should be benched one as well, because that also never happened, ONCE this season someone said "I think Saka should be benched for a game as he's not playing well" and I replied, yeah we he's not playing great right now.

So your doing some major straw clutching, one comment doesn't make a statement for the entire season but then I guess if I was in full on meltdown after looking like a fan girl clown I'd be clutching at straws also.

:lol:
You’ve literally been trying to push the fake narrative that you said we’d be top 4 all along ever since it looked like we might get it.
Now you have flip flopped again
It’s bloody hilarious watching you try and dodge bullets and getting shot in the head every time.

I told you what the season was likely to be this year with this young team. 4th would have been a real stretch and brilliant season. 5th good. 6th progress.
So it panned out.

............. we're all waiting for the quotes?

You have no integrity any more, at least get these quotes for us.

Your so bamboozled after your bandwagon has turned over that your mistaking what I've said for other people.
DiamondGooner
SE13
SE13

Postby UFGN » Mon May 16, 2022 10:23 pm

Arteta can't make as many points as Emery

And Jayram can't even make one point
Corinthians 15:57; But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus

UFGN

Postby ag6789 » Mon May 16, 2022 10:23 pm

This fellow Elkopubber was dormant for a long time, especially after Unai was sacked,but has raised his ugly head again when we run into trouble.
Proper mate for Salibatelli Ach, and Co.
Will stink up this joint well and good for next three months.
ag6789
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby Ach » Mon May 16, 2022 10:24 pm

ag6789 wrote:This fellow Elkopubber was dormant for a long time, especially after Unai was sacked,but has raised his ugly head again when we run into trouble.

Still no relevant post made by you

Shock horror
Ach
Poster of the Month
Poster of the Month

Postby elkanofan » Mon May 16, 2022 11:04 pm

ag6789 wrote:This fellow Elkopubber was dormant for a long time, especially after Unai was sacked,but has raised his ugly head again when we run into trouble.
True that I was dormant. I was away working hard on my life and career despite the last 2 years and i forget to post here.

Its paid off since i have my dream job and i can still smile despite how shit we are and why we are constantly let down, as i explained in that last post.

This is groundhog day since 2017. Wenger may as well still be here.
elkanofan
George Graham
George Graham

Postby jayramfootball » Mon May 16, 2022 11:05 pm

Yeah another who just shits on the club from the sidelines.
:dontknow:
Last edited by jayramfootball on Mon May 16, 2022 11:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jayramfootball
Member of the Year 2021
Member of the Year 2021

Postby elkanofan » Mon May 16, 2022 11:16 pm

jayramfootball wrote:
Reiss wrote:
elkanofan wrote:I know United and filth fans who were very happy when Arteta signed a new contract because it cements us as a 'has-been' club who at home on our day we are good but our soft center always comes out in the end.

Posts like this are why I'm confident for next season

If we go back to August 2021 we'd see so many posts like this yet look how the season panned out

Football works in unexpected ways. I'm confident.

Yeah, very confident for next year.
Top 4 minimum though next time around and we’ll need a good summer.
Arteta wont make it till the end of the year. Its my call. My prediction.

I think the mess our squad is in will not be resolved properly and with Europa distraction again we will simply never get going at the start of next season. It will be a repeat of 2020/2021 but fans like me will hound him out leaving us back at square one.

What i dont get is why do Arteta in's understand I WANT TO BE WRONG ABOUT ARTETA! We WANT TO WIN! But Arteta just proves us right everytime. Look at yesterday! No excuses. You have melts whinging about Spurs cheated with the referee against us, conveniently ignoring all the crosses we never dealt with and the nonsense 3-1-5-1 formation which our team ball watched Spurs batter us 3-0.

Our rivals dont take us seriously anymore and this last game is exactly why. Deep down I'm hurt but im so used to this pain of us being a laughing stock, banter club, im just numb to it.

Its no accident nobody, no club in the league would take Arteta and our rivals are all so happy he's staying with us next season.
elkanofan
George Graham
George Graham

Postby elkanofan » Mon May 16, 2022 11:23 pm

If someone searches my posts to check my acitivity when Emery left.

I said i'd back Arteta and i did back Arteta for almost a full year until Burnley Home 2020 where we lost 1-0 and we scored Burnley goal for them. There was no excuse for that bullshit performance, that was 100% down to how Arteta tactics through passing sideways to cross the ball in as our only attacking strategy would beat Burnley.

Ive seen absoltuely nothing since that game to change my mind. Look at Emery now since he left us. Arteta would get Villarreal relegated let alone a UCL semi final FFS.
elkanofan
George Graham
George Graham

Postby Highbury Hillbilly » Mon May 16, 2022 11:26 pm

elkanofan wrote:

I think the mess our squad is in will not be resolved properly and with Europa distraction again we will simply never get going at the start of next season. It will be a repeat of 2020/2021 but fans like me will hound him out leaving us back at square one.

Mine too. I think with Top 4 gone, he is at the same point, finally, that Emery was after losing the EL final. The goodwill has run out, and Arteta was given a wide berth to make the changes he said were necessary. You can't spend what he's spent, culled who he's culled, and STILL finish worse off than the predecessor who got none of that latitude.

Margin for error is going to be very slim going forward, especially after we spend a shitload to fill up the squad.
Highbury Hillbilly
George Graham
George Graham

Postby Mike Dean » Tue May 17, 2022 1:27 am

Enough of this.

He needs to go.

Mediocre player.

Mediocre manager.

Unless we want Arsenal to remain mediocre.

Then by all means keep him.
Mike Dean
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp

Postby Nuggets » Tue May 17, 2022 5:59 am

Highbury Hillbilly wrote:
elkanofan wrote:

Mine too. I think with Top 4 gone, he is at the same point, finally, that Emery was after losing the EL final. The goodwill has run out, and Arteta was given a wide berth to make the changes he said were necessary. You can't spend what he's spent, culled who he's culled, and STILL finish worse off than the predecessor who got none of that latitude.

Margin for error is going to be very slim going forward, especially after we spend a shitload to fill up the squad.

Exactly, rewarding failure only at Arsenal lol
Nuggets
Predictions League 2016-17 Winner
Predictions League 2016-17 Winner

PreviousNext

Return to Arsenal Talk