No Europe next season

Discuss anything Arsenal-related. Tune in to get the latest news, and discuss results, performances, tactics, etc.

Re: No Europe next season

Postby Nuggets » Thu May 27, 2021 5:37 am

Well, the true Don Emre is in Europe next season, and to think we sacked him for this clown.
Nuggets
Predictions League 2016-17 Winner
Predictions League 2016-17 Winner

Postby starmandb » Sun May 30, 2021 12:10 am

firfi wrote:
theHotHead wrote:
firfi wrote:
Paddy wrote:
Özim wrote:Got to agree we can’t cut it in the EL, we made hard work of it even before the semis in quite a few matches and our group was rubbish.

Emery came closest, but Arteta has flopped big time. Only right that a second rate manager can only elevate (or should I say lower) this team to the 3rd tier of European football.

With Arteta being in charge next season by the looks of it maybe we should be aiming for 3rd tier football, that would be an improvement on this season.

Amazing to see Leicester right up there every year despite selling their best players, meanwhile we languish in midtable because apparently our squad isn’t good enough.

Meanwhile in other news, Fofana, Salibas defensive partner in France who was seen as not as good has been brilliant this season whilst Saliba was sent packing to France because he wasn’t good enough.

if we swapped managers with leicester theyd probs be where we are and we could easily be where they are.

do you know why? because brendan rodgers gets the best out of his squad and players.

imagine what he could do with some of our kids like saka and ESR.

I don't rate bredan much ,but hes far better than arteta no question about it.
It's not only saka and ESR.We have alot of decent youngsters that we have not given a chance to.Like, Martinelli, Saliba , Balugun etc.
I also have this feeling that Leicester won't make the top 4 this season.

I corrected that list of good young prospects for you

I like how u don't rate Willock or Nelson , but now we're seeing that Willock is okay player on loan with Newcastle when hes given a run of games not just odd minutes here and there , and it's not only required for those 2 to be world beaters . We can just make money off them 20m each of they play 1 season on good level. We lack assets so hard that wasting ones is crime worthy of firing the manger over.

So youth is not valued at arsenal
But willock has played 979 minutes at Newcastle and that is a run of games
But in the same time Gabriel has played 1395 mins
Odegaard 1281 mins and tierney 1157 mins yet that is zero chance?
starmandb
Member of the Year 2018, 2020
Member of the Year 2018, 2020

Postby yadunoe » Sun May 30, 2021 1:22 am

No excuse not to make top 4
yadunoe
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby Paddy » Sun May 30, 2021 10:25 am

we neeed dangote, usmanov or another oligarch to save us