Arsenal 2021-22 kits

Discuss anything Arsenal-related. Tune in to get the latest news, and discuss results, performances, tactics, etc.

Re: Arsenal 2021-22 kits

Postby Royal Gooner » Sun Jun 27, 2021 9:44 pm

Tony Adams wrote:Image

The fake kids version is already available on ebay so looks like this is it.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/21-22-All-Ki ... 2548.l6249

As we said,

Arsenal Football Club Ajax
Royal Gooner
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman

Postby Arsenal Tone » Sun Jun 27, 2021 10:09 pm

Reminds me of this one:

Raya/Ramsdale
White/Tomiyasu--Saliba/Timber--Gabriel/Kiwior--???/Zinchenko
???/Jorginho
Odegaard/Smith Rowe----Rice/???
Saka/Jesus-------------------Martinelli/Trossard
???/Havertz
Arsenal Tone
SE13
SE13

Postby thebigbangtheo » Tue Jul 13, 2021 5:01 pm

Tony Adams wrote:Reminds me of this one:

I had that replica shirt too, my mrs bought it for me for my birthday so had even greater sentimental value. Made the mistake of taking it with me when we went on holiday to the West Indies. I should have realised that I didn't stand a hope in hells chance of returning home with it when two days before our departure I had two cousins turn up at the family home requesting it along with the EC dollars and other items I was giving them as farewell gifts. I thought I had gotten away with it as intention was to wear it on the plane home but no, on the day I got ambushed by another cousin's husband who'd been my drinking partner in crime even though it was a good couple of sizes too big for him. Worse still I never fulfilled my intention to get a new one after all. Memories.
thebigbangtheo
Thierry Henry
Thierry Henry

Postby Ach » Wed Aug 04, 2021 10:45 pm

Bought the yellow one. First kit I've had for years
Ach
SE13
SE13

Postby NovaGB » Wed Aug 04, 2021 11:02 pm

Tony Adams wrote:Reminds me of this one:

That was the first kit i bought myself with my first wage growing up, obviously i had the kits before, but this was the first thing i bought when i got paid :arsenal3:
NovaGB
Thierry Henry
Thierry Henry

Postby thebigbangtheo » Sun Aug 15, 2021 1:49 pm

I'm sorry but that third kit looked rather horrible on Friday (ironically apt for the football as it turned out) and as badly mis-matched as wearing a well tailored black suit with white and fluorescent orange trainers to a funeral.
thebigbangtheo
Thierry Henry
Thierry Henry

Postby swipe right » Sun Aug 15, 2021 2:03 pm

That yellow kit is fire.
swipe right
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp

Postby Royal Gooner » Mon Aug 16, 2021 7:50 am

thebigbangtheo wrote:I'm sorry but that third kit looked rather horrible on Friday (ironically apt for the football as it turned out) and as badly mis-matched as wearing a well tailored black suit with white and fluorescent orange trainers to a funeral.

The mismatching is not the full kit, it's only because of Premier League colour clash guidelines that we had to change them. the red socks and last seasons third shorts were only to avoid clashing with Brentford for the benefit of those with black and white TVs.
Royal Gooner
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman

Postby VCC » Mon Aug 16, 2021 8:02 am

Royal Gooner wrote:
thebigbangtheo wrote:I'm sorry but that third kit looked rather horrible on Friday (ironically apt for the football as it turned out) and as badly mis-matched as wearing a well tailored black suit with white and fluorescent orange trainers to a funeral.

The mismatching is not the full kit, it's only because of Premier League colour clash guidelines that we had to change them. the red socks and last seasons third shorts were only to avoid clashing with Brentford for the benefit of those with black and white TVs.

There are still black and white tvs
VCC
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger

Postby Royal Gooner » Mon Aug 16, 2021 8:51 am

VCC wrote:
Royal Gooner wrote:

There are still black and white tvs

Yes there are.

https://www.tvlicensing.co.uk/about/med ... ong-NEWS22
Royal Gooner
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman

Postby Arsenal Tone » Mon Aug 16, 2021 10:05 am

I think Dejan still has one
Raya/Ramsdale
White/Tomiyasu--Saliba/Timber--Gabriel/Kiwior--???/Zinchenko
???/Jorginho
Odegaard/Smith Rowe----Rice/???
Saka/Jesus-------------------Martinelli/Trossard
???/Havertz
Arsenal Tone
SE13
SE13

Postby thebigbangtheo » Sun Aug 29, 2021 4:45 am

thebigbangtheo wrote:In having advocated that we should revert back to our shirts only bearing the emblem of the cannon on them, I failed to emphasise that the pile of the 3 cannon balls under the front of the gun barrel equally needs to be reinstated as a nod to our heritage.

Whilst nostalgia and symbolism are at the heart of advocating this revision, another resulting positive by-product would be to at least then know that our modern day players would now be going onto the pitch displaying some balls, even if recent history suggests that the majority have indeed been eunuchs.

See what I mean. Yesterday the players could have played wearing see through mini skirts instead of shorts and there would still have been nothing to see, with the broadcast only likely to be up rated to a PG following Xhaka's challenge, nothing else.
thebigbangtheo
Thierry Henry
Thierry Henry

Postby Royal Gooner » Thu Jan 20, 2022 9:09 am

And now you get to show your loyal support for Arsenal, by dressing up as a TFL worker! Just be careful you don't blend into those picadilly line seats too much with the same patterned shirt. (rather scary looking masks too!)

Royal Gooner
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman

Previous

Return to Arsenal Talk