Ljungberg to stay

Discuss anything Arsenal-related. Tune in to get the latest news, and discuss results, performances, tactics, etc.

Ljungberg to stay

Postby Fordy » Sun May 20, 2007 8:03 am

Freddie Ljungberg's agent has rejected reports that the player could be leaving Arsenal.

Widespread reports have suggested that Arsenal were willing to offload the Swedish international.

Ljungberg has endured a frustrating season this term as he has missed large chunks of the campaign with a series of niggling injuries.

The Swede's representative Claes Elefalk has moved to clear up the confusion regarding Ljungberg's future, stating he plans to stay at Arsenal.

"I can confirm that it is not true," Elefalk told Sportbladet of the rumours.

"Fredrik's intention is to stay at Arsenal."

From sky sports news
Fordy

Postby whee » Sun May 20, 2007 11:57 am

Great news....

:roll:
whee
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby imdaonlyColum » Sun May 20, 2007 12:00 pm

i hope freddy does stay he's been written off way to early by many people imo. can't believe that he would leave for someone like pompey anyway, abroad if anything i would have thought.
imdaonlyColum
Patrick Vieira

Postby She_Gunner_Wales » Sun May 20, 2007 3:02 pm

I hope he stays too, i cant even begin to understand why we would want to offload him (if the rumours prove to be true) the last thing we need is to get rid of our more experienced players, i know Freddie sadly isnt the player he once was, but i feel he still has alot to offer at Arsenal.
She_Gunner_Wales
Graphics Team

Postby whee » Sun May 20, 2007 4:03 pm

If he can get himself fit, then yeah fair play.

But I can't see it happening.

He's been below par for the last couple of seasons, if you performed below par in any other profession, you'd be shipped out, you certainly wouldn't still be on 50-60k a week.
whee
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby Windass10 » Sun May 20, 2007 11:08 pm

GET SHOT OFF THE r***rd BEFORE IT GETS WORSE, PAST HIS SELL BY DATE ON THE SHELF LOL. get rid!
Windass10

Postby Fee » Mon May 21, 2007 3:56 am

r***rd?? :P

the words "pot, kettle and black" spring to mind here! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Fee
Charlie George
Charlie George

Postby Piston Broke » Mon May 21, 2007 10:20 am

Not the same player without Bergy feeding him but still always works hard and if he does go he deserves a testimonial first
Piston Broke
Nigel Winterburn
Nigel Winterburn

Postby Windass10 » Mon May 21, 2007 6:24 pm

Fee wrote:r***rd?? :P

the words "pot, kettle and black" spring to mind here! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

He's crap and you know past it and a loser hate em!
Windass10

Postby whee » Mon May 21, 2007 6:57 pm

Someone do us a favour and ban this pillock.
whee
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby Rachael » Mon May 21, 2007 8:48 pm

Windass10 wrote:

you speak so highly about the players of the team that you supposedly support :roll: :roll:

back to the topic, freddie aint the player he was, but he'll be useful as a squad player still. like PB said, he aint the same player without bergy, but cant fault his effort
Rachael
Nigel Winterburn
Nigel Winterburn

Postby left right left » Mon May 21, 2007 9:49 pm

i like him but i think its time to let him go
you mess and you get the knocked the f**k out baby!!!!!!
left right left
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby Piston Broke » Mon May 21, 2007 10:37 pm

Windass10 wrote:

I'll be quoting a Real Gooner (unlike you) when i tell you to "trot on" mate very soon
Piston Broke
Nigel Winterburn
Nigel Winterburn

Postby Windass10 » Mon May 21, 2007 10:59 pm

Piston Broke wrote:
Windass10 wrote:

I'll be quoting a Real Gooner (unlike you) when i tell you to "trot on" mate very soon

Hold on its a forum of debate, I for one dont rate and dont like Ljungberg my opinion. Hes just too much of a celebrity for me and you know what, Its nothing to do with Bergy not playing em through he hasnt got the legs simple as.
Windass10

Postby Piston Broke » Mon May 21, 2007 11:07 pm

The Trouble is you keep saying how GREAT man Utd are and how crap Arsenal Are ??? + you love Scholes, Giggs Ronaldo Etc Etc & Hate most of the arsenal players even calling Henry average ?

you'll do well to remember this is a Gooners Site to talk about all things Arsenal not a debating site. Yes we discuss other things on here But if you wanna wank over Manure then f**k off to Redcafe or whatever the f**k it's called and leave us in peace
Piston Broke
Nigel Winterburn
Nigel Winterburn

Next

Return to Arsenal Talk