Henry on next season

Discuss anything Arsenal-related. Tune in to get the latest news, and discuss results, performances, tactics, etc.

Postby She_Gunner_Wales » Fri May 25, 2007 3:28 pm

Windass10 wrote:
rvtheace wrote:
Windass10 wrote:They are ahead off us at the moment in terms of squad quality etc

What would have happened to them if your fav Ronaldo got injured? Not much of a squad quality if you ask me.

I agree take Ronaldo and Rooney out there nothing, same with us Take Robin Van Persie and Henry out were nothing.

In that ^^ statement alone you have contradicted yourself.

Utd have been better than us this season, and deserves to win the title, but to say Utd are better than us overall it bollox. ;)
She_Gunner_Wales
Graphics Team

Postby Windass10 » Fri May 25, 2007 6:00 pm

She_Gunner_Wales wrote:
Windass10 wrote:
rvtheace wrote:
Windass10 wrote:They are ahead off us at the moment in terms of squad quality etc

What would have happened to them if your fav Ronaldo got injured? Not much of a squad quality if you ask me.

I agree take Ronaldo and Rooney out there nothing, same with us Take Robin Van Persie and Henry out were nothing.

In that ^^ statement alone you have contradicted yourself.

Utd have been better than us this season, and deserves to win the title, but to say Utd are better than us overall it bollox. ;)

LMAO you want to compare players then
Giggs is beter then Rosicky, Ronaldo is better then Hleb,Scholes better then Gilberto, Id say Fabregas is better then Carrick.
Rooney better then Van Persie and Henry better then Saha.
Evra not better then Clichy,Gary Neville better then Eboue. Gallas not better then Vidic, Toure is better then Rio though and Lehmann and EVDS a draw. point made United were better this season and overall, we have young kids who will be better in the near future
Windass10

Postby She_Gunner_Wales » Sat May 26, 2007 12:06 pm

It's BETTER & THAN, not beter & then! Raj you really must brush up on your spelling.

The point you made was that Utd are nothing without Ronanldo & Rooney, to which i pointed out that had we not suffered injuries to Henry & Van Persie, who are indeed our better forwards then, this season we would have done alot better, and IF Utd had lost both Rooney & Ronaldo for almost the entirity of the campaign then it would have been highly likely that they would not have been crowned champions this season.

So to say that a full strength Utd squad is better than an injury depleted Arsenal squad is pretty much stating the obvious, However i do not think they are better than us when we are at full strength.

Call that what you want, but that is what it is to SUPPORT Arsenal.
She_Gunner_Wales
Graphics Team

Postby Windass10 » Sat May 26, 2007 6:40 pm

She_Gunner_Wales wrote:It's BETTER & THAN, not beter & then! Raj you really must brush up on your spelling.

The point you made was that Utd are nothing without Ronanldo & Rooney, to which i pointed out that had we not suffered injuries to Henry & Van Persie, who are indeed our better forwards then, this season we would have done alot better, and IF Utd had lost both Rooney & Ronaldo for almost the entirity of the campaign then it would have been highly likely that they would not have been crowned champions this season.

So to say that a full strength Utd squad is better than an injury depleted Arsenal squad is pretty much stating the obvious, However i do not think they are better than us when we are at full strength.

Call that what you want, but that is what it is to SUPPORT Arsenal.

We aint better then United at the moment, Ronaldo and Rooney aint just United, We are a one man team henry thats the truth.
Windass10

Postby whee » Sat May 26, 2007 9:04 pm

Arsenals a one man team, i wann suck off Ronaldo, and stick it in Rooney's bum and that's the truth.

Yawn.
whee
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby Piston Broke » Sat May 26, 2007 10:05 pm

Windass10 wrote:
rvtheace wrote:

Touche just who did we have out injured this year then ??? Oh Wait Henry & Rapin !!! Funny that So with them fit all year like they had we'd be firing on all cylinders and would of had a good chance at the league mate we Dropped a lot of points in the run in and if we hadn't we'd of been competing for 1st it's just bad luck and injuries
Piston Broke
Nigel Winterburn
Nigel Winterburn

Postby left right left » Tue May 29, 2007 2:04 pm

BUT CAN HENRY GO A SEASON WITHOUT GETTING INJURED AGAIN????

i dont think so, then we will be calling on the KIDS!!! again!!!

we sssssssssoooooooooooo need another striker
you mess and you get the knocked the f**k out baby!!!!!!
left right left
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Previous

Return to Arsenal Talk