Reyes

Discuss anything Arsenal-related. Tune in to get the latest news, and discuss results, performances, tactics, etc.

Reyes

Postby Fordy » Mon May 14, 2007 9:07 am

Do arsenal want Reyes back?
Even if Arsenal don,t want baptista they could still sell him or do you think he should be brought back in the team?
Fordy

Postby Piston Broke » Mon May 14, 2007 10:16 am

Good player buckets of talent if someone could unlock it they'd have the player of the year on their hands but I'd prefer to never see him in an Arsenal shirt again i doubt he'll leave spain again
Piston Broke
Nigel Winterburn
Nigel Winterburn

Postby She_Gunner_Wales » Mon May 14, 2007 12:29 pm

No point in denying, he's a very talented player, but he has made it clear that he dont like it in England, i think its just a case of the prem does not suit him, he was one of the most fouled players in the league when he was here, he's also made it known that he wishes to stay in spain.

If the situation isnt resolved before ther transfer window closes & we do get him back, id like to think he will give us 100% but can see him going in January window, like i said ONLY IF its not resolved.

Sell.
She_Gunner_Wales
Graphics Team

Postby Trina » Mon May 14, 2007 4:02 pm

I agree Helen, it's a shame because when he first joined Arsenal he looked brilliant and seemed to enjoy the game.
Trina
The Boss
The Boss

Postby left right left » Mon May 14, 2007 8:10 pm

shame!! we could of done with him THIS season!!! he will be sold for penuts!!!
you mess and you get the knocked the f**k out baby!!!!!!
left right left
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby rvtheace » Tue May 15, 2007 5:42 am

Recently did some heroics for Real to get them on top of La Liga. I think they'll want to keep him after that.
rvtheace
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Return to Arsenal Talk