Most improved

Discuss anything Arsenal-related. Tune in to get the latest news, and discuss results, performances, tactics, etc.

Most improved

Postby Fordy » Sun May 13, 2007 9:13 am

Which of the Arsenal kids do you think as had the best season and is there any one that as suprised you
Fordy

Postby rvtheace » Sun May 13, 2007 2:09 pm

Cesc and Eboue continued to amaze. Diaby, Djourou and Hoyte also shone when they got chances. Walcott hasn't produced much magic until the Carling Cup final. But the surprise package would have to be Denilson, since I was expecting more of a Gilberto clone, turned out that he is a lot more than that!
rvtheace
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby Fee » Sun May 13, 2007 2:16 pm

Cesc - has grown up immensely this season
Fee
Charlie George
Charlie George

Postby left right left » Sun May 13, 2007 2:48 pm

i really like that left back!! is it taoure????

he could be pushing for a starting place soon
you mess and you get the knocked the f**k out baby!!!!!!
left right left
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby She_Gunner_Wales » Sun May 13, 2007 6:25 pm

TBH i dont think Cesc really counts as he has been succesful for a few seasons now.

I think our most improved young player this season is Gael Clichy,(which im suprised noone has mentioned!) considering he has stepped into Cashleys role, as 1st choice LB, he has done fantastic.

Dennilson is looking to be a good player, but its early days yet, he hasnt had so much responsibility and only made 7 appearances, 4 starts & 3 as a sub.
Too little, but i have been impressed by what i have seen so far......maybe next year. ;)
She_Gunner_Wales
Graphics Team

Postby Piston Broke » Sun May 13, 2007 9:26 pm

Echo most things SGW said really Clichy for me has been arsenals best player this year never mind most improved Eboue has been injured and Average IMHO, Hoyte's done a fair job at RB but move him anywhere else and he looks out of his depth Diaby looking good again & denilson looks a goodun for the future + Cesc is hardly a youngster in Experiance terms but has been pretty good all Season too

Ali has been my biggest disappointment though
Piston Broke
Nigel Winterburn
Nigel Winterburn

Postby Windass10 » Mon May 14, 2007 12:39 am

Clichy for me too.
Windass10

Postby rvtheace » Mon May 14, 2007 5:40 am

Clichy looked brilliant in the first run of matches he had for Arsenal, a season or two ago. That's why none of us really worried about our own situation when Cole left. He's proved that he can be a first choice player this season. Brilliant footballer!
rvtheace
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby CLS » Mon May 14, 2007 6:11 am

clichy has been our best player but it hasnt suprised me as when he stood in for cole he was outstanding,so the most improved for me would be diaby and denilson.

p.s
can any one remember a little player called HENRY i keep forgeting he plays for us as it seem like years since i saw him play,i just cant wait for next season just to watch him again. :D
http://www.myspace.com/screema69

"IVE CHANGED MY SIG BUT IN CASE LRL FORGETS I AM
PREDICTION LEAGUE WINNER 2006
GOONER IDOL WINNER 2007
CAPTION COMP WINNER 2007 "
CLS
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby Alex » Tue May 15, 2007 8:36 pm

So many of our players have been fantastic, van Persie scoring wise was great, Cesc was just fantastic and Clichy done well and Diaby to return to the team from such a serious injury has done fantastic.
Alex
Lee Dixon
Lee Dixon

Return to Arsenal Talk