Arsenal1-1Chelsea opinions!!

Discuss anything Arsenal-related. Tune in to get the latest news, and discuss results, performances, tactics, etc.

Postby whee » Fri May 11, 2007 8:21 pm

United's 140 million, where did it come from? The sales of merchandise? Gate receipts? Champions League revenue? Money in the kitty from past sucesses?

Chelsea's 250 million? Want to know how much Russian blood is on those notes?

No you don't, because you're too f*cking ignorant to care. Do yourself a favour and go boil your head.
whee
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby Yorkyblue » Fri May 11, 2007 8:26 pm

whee wrote:United's 140 million, where did it come from? The sales of merchandise? Gate receipts? Champions League revenue? Money in the kitty from past sucesses?

Chelsea's 250 million? Want to know how much Russian blood is on those notes?

No you don't, because you're too f*cking ignorant to care. Do yourself a favour and go boil your head.

:lol: :lol:

Who cares where it came from, we're not discussing that. We're just discussing the amount of money spent.

With a bit of luck though, with Man Utd and Chelsea buying and performing well, it will push Arsenal out. Hopefully they will overspend like Leeds did and miss out on that CL next season. Spurs and Liverpool are looking stronger all the time while Arsenal are getting worse.

Arsenal, the new Leeds!
Yorkyblue
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger

Postby whee » Fri May 11, 2007 8:34 pm

Chelsea buying well? £30 mil on Shev, £130k a week on Ballack.... that's buying well? That's where we're going wrong then.

Only a complete bell end would over look where the money came from. Fair play to United, spending a lot of money, it's money they've earnt, Chelsea have had all their Xmas's come at once, do you not see that? Actually, don't answer that, the answer is obvious.

Spurs looking stronger? Is that why they've failed to improve on last season? Liverpool, looking stronger? Another Champs League final, but they still manage to make no impresion on the Premier League whatsoever.

You can come back and have this discussion in 12 months, i'm sure i'll still be nursing a title celbration hangover. And i'll probably be forking out for Champs League final tickets as well.

Arsenal - we've got history, and a future to look forward to.

United - History, and a future to look forward to.

Liverpool - History, and one game to look forward to.

Chelsea - f**k all, and masses of debt once old Ruski gets bored.

City, Spurs & Everton - Their strongest first teams, aren't as strong as their local rivals reserves side. Also, shit grounds, shit fans, shit kits and no history.

And that Jon, is the harsh reality of it all.
whee
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby Yorkyblue » Fri May 11, 2007 8:48 pm

:lol: :lol:

Grow up Whee, at least use facts. Since when as the COM been shit lol? Oh, and going by History, why not add Huddersfield Town to that? They have a future to look forward to! Since Jacko left the board are showing the money and big promises are on their way.

If you think Arsenal are going to be getting to the CL final and win the Prem next year, you need your head checking pal. Liverpool have also made a better impression in the Prem than you have this season. :?
Yorkyblue
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger

Postby whee » Fri May 11, 2007 8:52 pm

It's not shit?

What's wrong with it then?

I always see empty seats....

Oh that's right, no one's going to pay for that sh*t are they.

Huddersfield? I'm talking football mate, not f*cking Huddersfield...
whee
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby Yorkyblue » Fri May 11, 2007 8:55 pm

whee wrote:It's not shit?

What's wrong with it then?

I always see empty seats....

Oh that's right, no one's going to pay for that sh*t are they.

Huddersfield? I'm talking football mate, not f*cking Huddersfield...

Okay, so you're telling me something that I freely admit all the time? Well done Whee.
Yorkyblue
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger

Postby whee » Fri May 11, 2007 9:12 pm

Your ticket prices too high or something?

West Ham sell out every week, and look at the state of them.
whee
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Previous

Return to Arsenal Talk