Arteta vs Ancelotti vs Mourinho

Discuss anything Arsenal-related. Tune in to get the latest news, and discuss results, performances, tactics, etc.

Who would you prefer?

Arteta
62%
Ancelotti
38%

Total votes : 42

Re: Arteta vs Ancelotti vs Mourinho

Postby jayramfootball » Sat May 01, 2021 8:54 pm

Lol, Everton lose at home to Villa. who've only won 1 of their last 8 games.
Villa should have won more easily - pissed all over Everton.

Ancelloti's Everton 1 win in the last 7 PL games.
1 win in 8 if you include their home cup loss.
Last 4 home games - no wins.
The only reason they have 1 win in the last 8 is because Leno threw it into his own net.

Yeah. a real genius.
I am sure we'd be flying with him as manager

:rolleyes:
jayramfootball
Member of the Year 2021
Member of the Year 2021

Postby Santi » Sat May 01, 2021 10:00 pm

Lmaooooo what a manager!
Santi
SE13
SE13

Postby Ach » Sat May 01, 2021 10:15 pm

How dare he doesn't take Everton from relegation fighting to the title in one season ?

So shit

Arteta far better.
Ach
SE13
SE13

Postby jayramfootball » Sat May 01, 2021 10:53 pm

Santi wrote:Lmaooooo what a manager!

1 win in 8 and only because Leno scored a goal for him.
But hey, he's our saviour.
:rofll:
jayramfootball
Member of the Year 2021
Member of the Year 2021

Postby theHotHead » Sun May 02, 2021 10:55 am

Ach wrote:How dare he doesn't take Everton from relegation fighting to the title in one season ?

So shit

Arteta far better.

Loooool exactly!!

Its like they haven't seen the table, Everton are still 6 points ahead of us. So a worse manager with worse players is still doing better than Arteta and Arsenal
theHotHead
Poster of the Month
Poster of the Month

Postby jayramfootball » Sun May 02, 2021 11:26 am

theHotHead wrote:
Ach wrote:How dare he doesn't take Everton from relegation fighting to the title in one season ?

So shit

Arteta far better.

Loooool exactly!!

Its like they haven't seen the table, Everton are still 6 points ahead of us. So a worse manager with worse players is still doing better than Arteta and Arsenal

Arteta won more points than Ancelotti last season when they joined.
The squads are much of a muchness. We can debate all day on that but my position remains that we as fans tend to overrate our own players.

Fact remains - Ancellotti has won 1 game in his last 8 and that was only because it was gifted to him.
He just lost at home to Villa who have been in dreadful form.

Enough of the Ancellotti BS. He's not a top manager anymore.
If you are going to talk about managers other than Arteta for us, at least talk about some good managers.
As for avoiding relegation - many managers have come in and done that. Including the likes of Sam Allerdyce and Steve Bruce. I don't think we're hankering after those.
Last edited by jayramfootball on Sun May 02, 2021 11:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
jayramfootball
Member of the Year 2021
Member of the Year 2021

Postby Power n Glory » Sun May 02, 2021 11:29 am

We have lost home and away to both Everton and Aston Villa this season. Jokes on us.
Power n Glory
Member of the Year 2022
Member of the Year 2022

Postby jayramfootball » Sun May 02, 2021 11:32 am

Power n Glory wrote:We have lost home and away to both Everton and Aston Villa this season. Jokes on us.

No, after yesterday, the joke is on those who keep banging on about how great Ancellotti is, a guy who has won 1 of his last 8 games, whilst slagging off our own manager.

FFS. Use better judgement in picking out comparisons to Arteta OR at least have the good sense to talk about the likes of Ancellotti when he isn't having an absolute nightmare run.
jayramfootball
Member of the Year 2021
Member of the Year 2021

Postby Power n Glory » Sun May 02, 2021 11:41 am

jayramfootball wrote:
Power n Glory wrote:We have lost home and away to both Everton and Aston Villa this season. Jokes on us.

No, after yesterday, the joke is on those who keep banging on about how great Ancellotti is, a guy who has won 1 of his last 8 games, whilst slagging off our own manager.

FFS. Use better judgement in picking out comparisons to Arteta OR at least have the good sense to talk about the likes of Ancellotti when he isn't having an absolute nightmare run.

:lol: OK. Ancellotti is rubbish and having nightmare run. Feel better?
Power n Glory
Member of the Year 2022
Member of the Year 2022

Postby jayramfootball » Sun May 02, 2021 11:44 am

Power n Glory wrote:
jayramfootball wrote:

Yes, he is having a nightmare run.
Do I feel better? No. I couldn't give a shit about his crap performance as Everton manager.
I am more interested in Arsenal and as such would be f***ing gutted if he was our manager.
If we're going to replace Arteta, let's go for someone better than a manager who is overseeing a total collapse at his own club.
jayramfootball
Member of the Year 2021
Member of the Year 2021

Postby Power n Glory » Sun May 02, 2021 11:58 am

jayramfootball wrote:
Power n Glory wrote:
jayramfootball wrote:

Do I feel better? No. I couldn't give a shit about his crap performance as Everton manager.
I am more interested in Arsenal and as such would be f***ing gutted if he was our manager.
If we're going to replace Arteta, let's go for someone better than a manager who is overseeing a total collapse at his own club.

The ship for Ancellotti has sailed. There is no chance we'll get him. If the focus is on Arsenal and our manager, I'm more gutted by the fact that we're still way behind so called sub par teams and managers. I'm not laughing because we're still 6 points behind Everton. They have have a better chance of finish above Spurs and in the Top 4 then us at the moment.
Power n Glory
Member of the Year 2022
Member of the Year 2022

Postby jayramfootball » Sun May 02, 2021 11:59 am

Power n Glory wrote:
jayramfootball wrote:
Power n Glory wrote:
jayramfootball wrote:

The ship for Ancellotti has sailed. There is no chance we'll get him. If the focus is on Arsenal and our manager, I'm more gutted by the fact that we're still way behind so called sub par teams and managers. I'm not laughing because we're still 6 points behind Everton. They have have a better chance of finish above Spurs and in the Top 4 then us at the moment.

Thankfully it has sailed. He's a disaster.
The thread is a comparison thread.
In reality all 3 in the comparison, at this time, are disasters.
jayramfootball
Member of the Year 2021
Member of the Year 2021

Postby Ach » Sun May 02, 2021 12:03 pm

Imagine thinking ancelotti has been a disaster at Everton. From relegation to challenging for top 4 lol
Ach
SE13
SE13

Postby jayramfootball » Sun May 02, 2021 12:09 pm

Ach wrote:Imagine thinking ancelotti has been a disaster at Everton. From relegation to challenging for top 4 lol

1 win in his last 7 PL matches - and the only win coming from a Leno howler - is not really top 4 form, is it?

Quite ironic you think he's challenging top 4 - Everton are 9 points off it with 5 games left - yet with 10 games to go you'd written us off when we were 10 points behind and decided we should be playing kids in the PL because it wasn't important.

:naughty:
jayramfootball
Member of the Year 2021
Member of the Year 2021

Postby Salibatelli » Sun May 02, 2021 12:23 pm

The reason people had written us off for top 4 with 10 games to go wasn’t because it wasn’t possible, it was simply because Arteta wasn’t capable of it, he’s been a disaster barely stringing a run of games without losing all season.

I mean on that basis we could have said we can win the title before the season started, of course we could but realistically there was zero chance.

You have to look at the factors involved, having a dreadful manager was always going to make it impossible to get top 4.
Salibatelli
Member of the Year 2023
Member of the Year 2023

PreviousNext

Return to Arsenal Talk