AFTV

Debate about anything going on in the world. Please remember, everyone has their own opinion.

Re: ArsenalFanTV

Postby thebigbangtheo » Mon Dec 31, 2018 6:46 pm

Has anyone offered apologies to Paul Merson yet? Typical merse, has a prophesy but references it to the wrong game, no wonder he wasn't much cop at gambling.
thebigbangtheo
Thierry Henry
Thierry Henry

Postby DiamondGooner » Mon Dec 31, 2018 7:19 pm

thebigbangtheo wrote:Has anyone offered apologies to Paul Merson yet? Typical merse, has a prophesy but references it to the wrong game, no wonder he wasn't much cop at gambling.

So he was wrong about 10 times and just from this one beat down that makes him right?

We never said our defence was ace but he said we'd be getting beat downs from Spurs and Liverpool and he was talking about the first games ........... funnily enough he shut up about these ones even when I said we'd lose.
DiamondGooner
SE13
SE13

Postby theHotHead » Tue Jan 01, 2019 8:49 am

Yeah most fans thought the same as Merse!! When we played Tottenham they were high flying and tearing teams apart. After we beat them they went back to being high flying and tearing teams apart.

Anyone that said they didn't fear Spurs is a bare-faced liar or was just trying to be macho.
theHotHead
SE13
SE13

Postby Interest: waning » Tue Jan 01, 2019 11:33 am

It's unacceptable for Spurs to be above and better than us.

Should never have got to this.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
Interest: waning
Charlie George
Charlie George

Postby swipe right » Sun Aug 25, 2019 3:36 am

At 3:21...what the fck is going on? :rofll: :rofll: :rofll:
https://youtu.be/6nbSukiY4JQ
swipe right
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp

Postby Callum » Sun Aug 25, 2019 5:00 am

Callum
SE13
SE13

The Media said some truths about AFTV, my experience..

Postby The Break Water » Tue Nov 12, 2019 2:08 am

too many toxic fans on it like Troops
Last edited by The Break Water on Sun Dec 08, 2019 11:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Break Water
Lee Dixon
Lee Dixon

Re: The Media said some truths about AFTV, my experience..

Postby DiamondGooner » Tue Nov 12, 2019 4:08 am

That's fair enough ............ its all about that click bait unfortunately.

Welcome to the world of online social media.

I will say one thing though, if the results are good then they do praise the team anyway so I don't think its all about spreading negativity, I think controversy is more what its about.

They've been interviewing Ty for years and he's one of the most positive fans around.
DiamondGooner
SE13
SE13

Postby Mike Dean » Tue Nov 12, 2019 5:39 am

DiamondGooner wrote:They've been interviewing Ty for years and he's one of the most positive fans around.

Positive?

More like batwing delusional and always in denial lol
Mike Dean
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp

Postby Pat Rice in Short Shorts » Tue Nov 12, 2019 3:44 pm

Mike Dean wrote:
DiamondGooner wrote:They've been interviewing Ty for years and he's one of the most positive fans around.

Positive?

More like batwing delusional and always in denial lol

Love your avatar. I had a few of those hats made up three years ago and my wife and I wore them to Barca at home in the CL, Hull in the FA Cup and one other match. We scored nil in three.
He/His/Non-Menstruater/Postmenopausal/non-vaginal male. Yup all man!
Pat Rice in Short Shorts
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby elkanofan » Sat Dec 21, 2019 9:21 pm

He removed his post? Why. oh dear.

anyway, those scenes outside Goodison of fans abusing AFTV was terrible, awful.

One overriding sad emotion which is jealously.

AFTV are not perfect and they do like what was originally said here look for the most controversial views to broadcast.

This is spawned from a lot of jealously from others who aren't able to make as much money from anything and will attack others who where able to build something. Sad state of modern society. When we won those last 3 FA Cups, AFTV where all there to celebrate with us all wherever around the globe you where. Seems some section of fans forget that instantly blinded by hate!

Its so simple! Don't like AFTV? DON'T WATCH IT! I go through on and off period with it and i'm sorry people are just being jealous.

Troopz is not intelligent in his knowledge on football, he not going to give you an insight to how each team plays or a good breakdown of players strengths and weaknesses. He's just a typical early 30's North Londoner who loves his club and he is funny, very funny! He has charisma! That's why he has a big fanbase, he is entertaining. I think there are groups which are simply green eyes and look to throw hate at anyone doing better then them.

Disgusting crab like mentality! Trying to put anything down into their own misery.
elkanofan
George Graham
George Graham

Postby Power n Glory » Sat Dec 21, 2019 9:34 pm

elkanofan wrote:He removed his post? Why. oh dear.

anyway, those scenes outside Goodison of fans abusing AFTV was terrible, awful.

One overriding sad emotion which is jealously.

AFTV are not perfect and they do like what was originally said here look for the most controversial views to broadcast.

This is spawned from a lot of jealously from others who aren't able to make as much money from anything and will attack others who where able to build something. Sad state of modern society. When we won those last 3 FA Cups, AFTV where all there to celebrate with us all wherever around the globe you where. Seems some section of fans forget that instantly blinded by hate!

Its so simple! Don't like AFTV? DON'T WATCH IT! I go through on and off period with it and i'm sorry people are just being jealous.

Troopz is not intelligent in his knowledge on football, he not going to give you an insight to how each team plays or a good breakdown of players strengths and weaknesses. He's just a typical early 30's North Londoner who loves his club and he is funny, very funny! He has charisma! That's why he has a big fanbase, he is entertaining. I think there are groups which are simply green eyes and look to throw hate at anyone doing better then them.

Disgusting crab like mentality! Trying to put anything down into their own misery.

Nail on the head. It's that crab like mentality I can't stand. It's very easy to ignore what they if you don't like it and just big up other platforms like Arseblog, Arsenal Vision Podcast, Le Grove....whatever is out there that you like. Plenty of room for people to actually create their own platform as well.
Power n Glory
Member of the Year 2022
Member of the Year 2022

Postby Angelito » Sat Dec 21, 2019 9:43 pm

People wouldn't have as much problem with AFTV if the likes of Troopz and DT didn't act like custodians of the club.

Troopz is a drama queen.

DT, whilst more tolerable, is only more tolerable than Troopz.

And what's up with those gimmicks?

Claude and Moh are fine, but Claude's nihilist and Moh's UN spokesperson gimmicks become obvious after a while. Although, you could argue that Claude and Ty seem genuine off the lot. It just seems they are what they are.

Robbie needs to tone it down. He benefits from our miseries; that's indisputable. But he needs to become more neutral than to encourage renegade behavior, or simply act as a contrarian.
Angelito
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby UFGN » Sat Dec 21, 2019 10:02 pm

I can see both sides of this. AFTV is shit and Robbie does create a circus to make money.

But its also true that the catylists behind this action against him have their own self interest. Old school MSM hate the likes of Robbie because he threatens their very existence.

In short, AFTV is the modern day answer to a tabloid newspaper. Real tabloids are in their death throws so they hate him and the likes of TalkSport, owned by (Surprise, surprise) Rupert Murdoch, also hate him
Corinthians 15:57; But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus

UFGN
Member of the Year 2014, 2019
Member of the Year 2014, 2019

Postby Marsbar100 » Sat Dec 21, 2019 10:04 pm

It was cool at first, it's past it now, watching it now is just making someone loads of money out of the misery of our downfall.
Aaron Ramsey aka "The Drought Killer" 2008-2019
Marsbar100
Predictions League 2022-23 Winner
Predictions League 2022-23 Winner

PreviousNext

Return to The Big Debate