Hippy crack party

Discuss anything Arsenal-related. Tune in to get the latest news, and discuss results, performances, tactics, etc.

Re: Hippy crack party

Postby Sims » Fri Dec 07, 2018 12:55 pm

All this palava over some laughing gas which lasts for 15 seconds then ur completely fine afterwards LOOOOL

Some people showing their age
Sims
Member of the Year 2016
Member of the Year 2016

Postby Sims » Fri Dec 07, 2018 12:58 pm

DiamondGooner wrote:Drama, drama and more drama.

Who needs Corrie?

I do agree with Sims in this respect though, people have to be responsible for themselves, this mollycoddling of society breeds people who need their hands held through life rather than accepting responsibility and thinking for themselves.

That's why youngsters today are so self entitled.

When Gazza became an alcoholic and that div Merson snorted coke, I don't think Spurs and Arsenal fans all ended up doing week long benders because of it?

Speak for yourself mate my dad plowed straight into a wall as soon as big Tone got done for drink driving cos he wanted to emulate his idol

/s
Sims
Member of the Year 2016
Member of the Year 2016

Postby Ach » Fri Dec 07, 2018 1:19 pm

Sims wrote:All this palava over some laughing gas which lasts for 15 seconds then ur completely fine afterwards LOOOOL

Yes those people who died must be feeling fine.

I know people who've done this. I never have cos well I'm not an idiot but I've seen the reaction after. f**k that.
Ach
SE13
SE13

Postby Sims » Fri Dec 07, 2018 1:36 pm

You have to be thick to die off a balloon, it’s simple as

It’s literally what they use in local anaesthia so you’d know whether you can’t use it or suffer from asthmatic issues prior to stumble into any sort of problem

Natural selection ain’t it, I’ve never heard of a single horror story with them and I doubt I’ll hear of one in the near future

Only Steve O who was a complete and utter fuckhead and done so many he filled his bath up with used cream chargers

If people get on a moral high ground about drugs in general withh “role models” taking them then more efforts should be dedicated to talk about how to take recreational drugs safely, what people should look out for when they buy them and what health issues you have prior to taking them should be taken into consideration rather than fearmongering about how drugs kill and how bad they are
Sims
Member of the Year 2016
Member of the Year 2016

Postby DiamondGooner » Fri Dec 07, 2018 1:38 pm

Ach wrote:
Sims wrote:All this palava over some laughing gas which lasts for 15 seconds then ur completely fine afterwards LOOOOL

Yes those people who died must be feeling fine.

If your going to round on laughing gas though then what about the alcohol and tobacco industry?

Those things kill far more every year through cancer and liver failure as well as other things.

I think what Sims is saying is the "outrage" is a bit much for something not even stated as Class A.

People die over eating peanuts, should Arsenal players not eat those either? you know, to be a model of society.
DiamondGooner
SE13
SE13

Postby Nejch » Fri Dec 07, 2018 3:13 pm

The fact that some of you are outraged over this is absolutely bizarre. It's not addictive. It lasts maybe 20 seconds. You can pass out if you inhale too much (due to not getting enough oxygen and a drop in blood pressure). Even if you do, most likely you will be fine if you're otherwise healthy. It doesn't cause heart attacks by itself, rather the temporary lack of oxygen and lower blood pressure can cause someone with, say, a heart problem to become vulnerable to arrhythmia. It's incredibly unlikely that this would kill a healthy person.

You don't own them. They're not footballing robots, they're humans. Let them have some fun.
Nejch
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby Phil71 » Fri Dec 07, 2018 3:30 pm

I think if your employer is paying you a huge salary, and doing your job to the best of your ability depends on you being as physically fit as possible, the very least you should do is avoid taking illegal drugs.
Phil71
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman

Postby DiamondGooner » Fri Dec 07, 2018 3:31 pm

Phil71 wrote:I think if your employer is paying you a huge salary, and doing your job to the best of your ability depends on you being as physically fit as possible, the very least you should do is avoid taking illegal drugs.

.............. not a drug though.
DiamondGooner
SE13
SE13

Postby Ach » Fri Dec 07, 2018 3:40 pm

This peanut thing, are people inhaling peanuts or something?
Ach
SE13
SE13

Postby Va-Va-Voom » Fri Dec 07, 2018 3:46 pm

Don't know why anyone would want to look like a complete melt and do baloons anyway, it's just retarded and sloppy.
Va-Va-Voom
Member of the Year 2015
Member of the Year 2015

Postby Ach » Fri Dec 07, 2018 3:47 pm

Va-Va-Voom wrote:Don't know why anyone would want to look like a complete melt and do baloons anyway, it's just retarded and sloppy.

But but it looks cool
Ach
SE13
SE13

Postby DiamondGooner » Fri Dec 07, 2018 4:07 pm

Ach wrote:
Va-Va-Voom wrote:Don't know why anyone would want to look like a complete melt and do baloons anyway, it's just retarded and sloppy.

But but it looks cool

Well its certainly not cool, its a cheap high, I much prefer a nice alcoholic beverage if I'm trying to get my rocks off, but where do you get off inserting your opinion on someone else's personal freedom to do as they please?

What if I don't like you talking, are you going to pay mind to that?

People are way to opinionated these days and act like people should actually have to adhere to their ways of living.
DiamondGooner
SE13
SE13

Postby Santi » Fri Dec 07, 2018 4:54 pm

I mean we know Mustafi does a line before every match anyway so what’s the big deal
Santi
SE13
SE13

Postby Phil71 » Fri Dec 07, 2018 5:05 pm

DiamondGooner wrote:
Phil71 wrote:I think if your employer is paying you a huge salary, and doing your job to the best of your ability depends on you being as physically fit as possible, the very least you should do is avoid taking illegal drugs.

.............. not a drug though.

Since 2016 it has been classified under law as a psychoactive drug that is illegal to sell or give away without proper authority.
Phil71
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman

Postby LMAO » Fri Dec 07, 2018 5:16 pm

TIL the law is an absolute moral standard.

Prohibition has never, and will never, work.
LMAO
Member of the Year 2019
Member of the Year 2019

PreviousNext

Return to Arsenal Talk