Mattéo Guendouzi

All football talk from anywhere except The UK. Includes Champions League, Europa Cup, transfer news and general World Football chat.

Re: Mattéo Guendouzi (29)

Postby theHotHead » Tue Jun 23, 2020 1:19 pm

I do laugh when I see gobby shits on the football pitch, don't get me wrong, I like to see that passion especially when teammates go to defend their players - nothing I like to see more to be honest, but Guendouzi does seem to want to rail up a bit too much. Where I come from "after the game" is all that was needed to be said to make gobby shits keep quiet for the rest of the game. Nowhere to be seen for the post match handshakes.
theHotHead
Poster of the Month
Poster of the Month

Postby Highbury Hillbilly » Tue Jun 23, 2020 1:41 pm

That Guendouzi attempted to shit-talk Maupay by telling him how much more he earns as an Arsenal player is maybe the most Arsenal thing ever. According to David Ornstein's podcast, some at the club aren't happy with his performances and are open to selling him in the summer.

https://theathletic.com/podcast/144-the ... pisode=106
Highbury Hillbilly
George Graham
George Graham

Postby Jimmy Skitz » Tue Jun 23, 2020 3:58 pm

aniym wrote:That Guendouzi attempted to shit-talk Maupay by telling him how much more he earns as an Arsenal player is maybe the most Arsenal thing ever. According to David Ornstein's podcast, some at the club aren't happy with his performances and are open to selling him in the summer.

https://theathletic.com/podcast/144-the ... pisode=106

there are some reports that Maupay is on more than Guendouzi is which makes it even funnier
Jimmy Skitz
Thierry Henry
Thierry Henry

Postby Santi » Tue Jun 23, 2020 4:03 pm

Funnier that Brighton are wasting so much money yes.

No harm in winding the oppo c**** up, especially after the injury he caused. Just a shame that t0sser really had the last laugh with his winner. Anyway, let the media keep blowing it up...no ban for Matteo's chokeslam so we're all good.
Santi
SE13
SE13

Postby Santi » Tue Jun 23, 2020 4:04 pm

can we update the swear filter so that c u n t s comes up with 4 stars please. I want it to be known when I'm referring to multiple people I don't like, not just one.
Santi
SE13
SE13

Postby Zenith » Tue Jun 23, 2020 5:26 pm

Santi wrote:can we update the swear filter so that c u n t s comes up with 4 stars please. I want it to be known when I'm referring to multiple people I don't like, not just one.

Done.
Zenith
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Location: Across the North Sea, 200-something miles away from The Grove

Postby StLGooner » Tue Jun 23, 2020 5:39 pm

Bragging about how much more money you make in any profession is just a super douchebag thing to do. Certainly there are better ways to talk shit. If we had any leaders on this team they should have a word with him. I am afraid this is just the overall mentality of our team though.
Formerly ChVint22
StLGooner
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby Santi » Tue Jun 23, 2020 5:40 pm

Zenith wrote:
Santi wrote:can we update the swear filter so that c u n t s comes up with 4 stars please. I want it to be known when I'm referring to multiple people I don't like, not just one.

Done.

:lol: thank you sir, I felt I wasn't being properly heard! ;)

Meanwhile, looks like little Mat got under Maupay's skin, he's just missed a penalty :arse fan:
Santi
SE13
SE13

Postby Jimmy Skitz » Tue Jun 23, 2020 5:45 pm

StLGooner wrote:Bragging about how much more money you make in any profession is just a super douchebag thing to do. Certainly there are better ways to talk shit. If we had any leaders on this team they should have a word with him. I am afraid this is just the overall mentality of our team though.

I was listening to David Ornstein's podcast earlier apparently a lot of people with in Arsenal are unhappy with Guendouzi's behaviour on and off the pitch
Jimmy Skitz
Thierry Henry
Thierry Henry

Postby Dejan » Tue Jun 23, 2020 5:51 pm

I was the gens number one fan at the start tbh his progression has been very underwelming

Still young tho

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G935F met Tapatalk
Rest in Peace SE13 :(
Dejan
SE13
SE13

Postby VCC » Tue Jun 23, 2020 7:14 pm

Phil71 wrote:
alexafc12 wrote:
Ach wrote:
starmandb wrote:All for show and cameras. Typical of the petulance rather than toughness that has permeated through the club since wenger introduced his excuse culture. The guy had every right to go for that ball. I would expect our forward to do exactly the same were it us on the attack. Leno tried to stop handling the ball outside the box and landed awkwardly. It was an accident. Injurys are part and parcel of the game. I love a good go on the arsenal pile up when it's in defence of one of our players . It can really help Galvinise our club. This wasnt such a case. It was a pathetic display from a rudderless club that have no sense of discipline.
The mantra of know who you are and what you represent needs to be reinforced

The ball was already with Leno before he was assaulted. He has no chance to get it and only did what he did to leave one on the keeper. We pay the consequences.

Nothing wrong with what Guendouzi did. Should've done it during the game though.

bullshit. i don't think anyone thinks Maupay intended to hurt Leno but jumping into him was absolutely needless. It's very similar to the situation that happened with Debuchy when he was pushed off the field and dislocated his shoulder.

We're a team of pansies and teams know they can come here and bully us. I liked Guendouzi's reaction but Ach is right, it should have been during the game. For the rest of the game players should have been hacking Maupay down at every opportunity. At half time in the tunnel surround him and intimidate him.

Can you imagine a team with Adams, Vieria , Keown etc. getting bullied like we do on a regular basis

I've said this for years.

Weak is the perfect word to sum up our team. In so many ways.

They had a lead, that's the opportunity to throw it in the opposition's face on the score board,
Firing up when the points and game is done shows how fucken unprofessional the club has become,
VCC
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger

Postby Zenith » Thu Jun 25, 2020 9:23 pm

Translation: Arsenal in contact with several clubs, including Atlético, Barcelona, ​​Inter and PSG. Matteo Guendouzi could leave Arsenal this summer. @telefoot_TF1
Zenith
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Location: Across the North Sea, 200-something miles away from The Grove

Postby Dejan » Thu Jun 25, 2020 9:45 pm

Please no

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G935F met Tapatalk
Rest in Peace SE13 :(
Dejan
SE13
SE13