Mattéo Guendouzi

All football talk from anywhere except The UK. Includes Champions League, Europa Cup, transfer news and general World Football chat.

Re: Mattéo Guendouzi (on loan - Hertha BSC)

Postby swipe right » Sun Jul 04, 2021 12:51 am

Arteta destroyed his value. He should be commanding twice that amount.
swipe right
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp

Postby DiamondGooner » Sun Jul 04, 2021 1:39 am

£10m is a fking joke.

We bought him for £6m and he'd def worth tripple that now.

Arteta single handed pissing Kronekes millions down the drain, how the fk is he getting away with this?

First Saliba now Guendouzi, must be good to be rich if you can afford to let some slick haired spaniard fk all your money down the drain.
DiamondGooner
SE13
SE13

Postby swipe right » Sun Jul 04, 2021 2:20 am

He’s the Manchurian Manager. Pep sent him to destroy us from the inside.
swipe right
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp

Postby Nuggets » Sun Jul 04, 2021 5:30 am

swipe right wrote:He’s the Manchurian Manager. Pep sent him to destroy us from the inside.

Well, he is doing a brilliant job of that so far. :BangHead:
Nuggets
Predictions League 2016-17 Winner

Postby Salibatelli » Sun Jul 04, 2021 7:00 am

Another awful deal thanks to an awful manager, we’re not raising much sending players on loan with a view to a sale for peanuts, that’s two players for 13.5 million (max 15 million) that were first sending on loan, what a joke.

Clubs are literally queuing up to get one over us.

Meanwhile we’re being linked with players that Newcastle and West Ham go for, that’s how far our level has fallen, we’re now competing with clubs of that level for signings and as we know with Buendia it’s not a gimme they would choose us.

A good 18 months work by Arteta!
Salibatelli
Member of the Year 2023
Member of the Year 2023

Re: Mattéo Guendouzi

Postby Zenith » Mon Jul 05, 2021 3:18 am

Zenith
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Location: Across the North Sea, 200-something miles away from The Grove

Postby Arsenal Tone » Mon Jul 05, 2021 6:08 am

Callum wrote:I think we'll end up selling him for around €30m. The fact that we're desperate to sell and his attitude problems are well-known will decrease his value a fair bit.

Still, it's good profit.

:lipssealed:

Tony Adams wrote:It'll be more like 15-20m. Clubs know we need to sell and will just wait til deadline day to offer next to nothing. Hope I'm wrong.

Even I overestimated his worth!
Raya/Ramsdale
White/Tomiyasu--Saliba/Timber--Gabriel/Kiwior--???/Zinchenko
???/Jorginho
Odegaard/Smith Rowe----Rice/???
Saka/Jesus-------------------Martinelli/Trossard
???/Havertz
Arsenal Tone
SE13
SE13

Postby Salibatelli » Mon Jul 05, 2021 8:33 am

Yeah shows how poor our transfer team is, we always get less for players than they’re worth, that’s Mavropanos and Guendouzi now and both have gone on initial loans which is also weird.

This club is obsessed with loan deals, I saw that apparently we paid all of Ozil wages since he left, so actually we didn’t benefit at all, it’s just incompetence left right and centre to be honest.

I think this is one of the worst run clubs in football with some people doing a poor job in so many areas and owners who quite frankly don’t or probably don’t even notice, it’s a sad state of affairs to be honest.
Salibatelli
Member of the Year 2023
Member of the Year 2023

Postby Nuggets » Mon Jul 05, 2021 9:27 am

Özim wrote:Yeah shows how poor our transfer team is, we always get less for players than they’re worth, that’s Mavropanos and Guendouzi now and both have gone on initial loans which is also weird.

This club is obsessed with loan deals, I saw that apparently, we paid all of Ozil wages since he left, so actually we didn’t benefit at all, it’s just incompetence left right and centre to be honest.

I think this is one of the worst run clubs in football with some people doing a poor job in so many areas and owners who quite frankly don’t or probably don’t even notice, it’s a sad state of affairs to be honest.

Our shit transfer team should be all sacked they are rubish, sigh un over-the-hill players and let good young players go on the cheap.
Nuggets

Postby swipe right » Mon Jul 05, 2021 9:43 am

Nuggets wrote:
Özim wrote:Yeah shows how poor our transfer team is, we always get less for players than they’re worth, that’s Mavropanos and Guendouzi now and both have gone on initial loans which is also weird.

This club is obsessed with loan deals, I saw that apparently, we paid all of Ozil wages since he left, so actually we didn’t benefit at all, it’s just incompetence left right and centre to be honest.

Our shit transfer team should be all sacked they are rubish, sigh un over-the-hill players and let good young players go on the cheap.

We don’t have a transfer team. They got rid of Rawley, Cagigao and a bunch of others when they cut staff last year. It’s now done to Edu and no one else.
swipe right
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp

Postby swipe right » Mon Jul 05, 2021 9:47 am

Check out his insta. He’s said goodbye which means deal with OM is done.
swipe right
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp

Postby theHotHead » Mon Jul 05, 2021 9:48 am

£10m is an absolute piss take. After his first 2 seasons I would say he was worth £25m, he should easily be worth £30m at this point but numnut has f***ked that all up with his stupid decisions.
theHotHead
Poster of the Month
Poster of the Month

Postby Nuggets » Mon Jul 05, 2021 9:50 am

swipe right wrote:
Nuggets wrote:

We don’t have a transfer team. They got rid of Rawley, Cagigao and a bunch of others when they cut staff last year. It’s now done to Edu and no one else.

He should be catching the same taxi as the clown ASAP useless c**t
Nuggets

Postby Highbury Hillbilly » Mon Jul 05, 2021 1:01 pm

Could have gotten £20m if we handled this better. There was no need to announce to the whole world that he had disciplinary issues. And he certainly wasn't any worse than Dani Ceballos who cost us numerous times defensively.

Still, we actually made a tiny profit here. With Torreira we will be lucky to get half of what we paid.
Highbury Hillbilly
George Graham
George Graham

Postby DiamondGooner » Mon Jul 05, 2021 2:52 pm

theHotHead wrote:£10m is an absolute piss take. After his first 2 seasons I would say he was worth £25m, he should easily be worth £30m at this point but numnut has f***ked that all up with his stupid decisions.

Tbf this is amazing.

Kroenke is going to have to take one hard long look at Arteta and the team and ask Vinai why Mikel and co are spending all their spare minutes spunking his millions up the wall.

I'm surprised he's actually putting up with it unless he's so desperate to trust them to make it work and unsink his ship that he doesn't know what else to do?

I mean lets be honest, does he even know who Guendouzi is? his value? his situation?

No he doesn't, Guendouzi could be Goonersauras for all he know's.

Arteta has gone to war with Ozil, Guendouzi, Saliba and he's also stifled Balogun.

This guy is a terrible manager, I've never seen anything like it at AFC.
DiamondGooner
SE13
SE13

PreviousNext

Return to World Football