Mattéo Guendouzi

All football talk from anywhere except The UK. Includes Champions League, Europa Cup, transfer news and general World Football chat.

Re: Matteo Guendouzi

Postby Lucky7 » Sun Jul 08, 2018 8:44 pm

Ornstein yesterday: We will sign Torreira next week and be done with first team signings. Additional youth signing possible.

Today: Youth player signing.

Not sure what people are expecting. Orn has spoken. Unless we have additional outgoing players beyond gk we are done.
Lucky7
Nigel Winterburn
Nigel Winterburn

Postby GBLShorty » Sun Jul 08, 2018 9:15 pm

just read on a Facebook group (Arsenal FC Transfer news & Targets) that we have offers on the table for both Mustafi and Elneny so there is a very good chance we will go out and buy a additional midfielder (N'Zonzi) and a CB (Soyuncu).

The group does not post shit and only posts when things are really heating up with transfers, alot of the time i read stuff there before i read it on here.

So yeh we maybe done with deals in if nobody leaves, but if we got 20m each for those 2 we could very well go in for more first teamers.

Monreal is mulling over a offer to join Sociedad also so we would need another Left back.

Lazio and Fenerbache are in for Joel Campbell also.
GBLShorty
Nigel Winterburn
Nigel Winterburn

Postby Zenith » Sun Jul 08, 2018 9:27 pm

Monreal isn't going anywhere.

Not this summer, anyway.
Zenith
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Location: Across the North Sea, 200-something miles away from The Grove

Postby GBLShorty » Sun Jul 08, 2018 9:36 pm

Zenith wrote:Monreal isn't going anywhere.

Not this summer, anyway.

The offer is on the table, he is just reluctant to leave London, but if Emery wants a yougner player, he could very well be pushed out the door.
GBLShorty
Nigel Winterburn
Nigel Winterburn

Postby Yago » Sun Jul 08, 2018 10:21 pm

GBLShorty wrote:just read on a Facebook group (Arsenal FC Transfer news & Targets) that we have offers on the table for both Mustafi and Elneny so there is a very good chance we will go out and buy a additional midfielder (N'Zonzi) and a CB (Soyuncu).

The group does not post shit and only posts when things are really heating up with transfers, alot of the time i read stuff there before i read it on here.

So yeh we maybe done with deals in if nobody leaves, but if we got 20m each for those 2 we could very well go in for more first teamers.

Monreal is mulling over a offer to join Sociedad also so we would need another Left back.

mate
it's f***ing facebook
Yago
2018 World Cup Predictions League Winner

Postby GBLShorty » Sun Jul 08, 2018 10:22 pm

Yago wrote:
GBLShorty wrote:just read on a Facebook group (Arsenal FC Transfer news & Targets) that we have offers on the table for both Mustafi and Elneny so there is a very good chance we will go out and buy a additional midfielder (N'Zonzi) and a CB (Soyuncu).

mate
it's f***ing facebook

Mate this is a f***ing internet forum where anyone can join and say anything, its no more reliable here than it is there.

My point is, its a good group that only posts confirmed stuff.
GBLShorty
Nigel Winterburn
Nigel Winterburn

Postby Yago » Sun Jul 08, 2018 10:30 pm

GBLShorty wrote:
Yago wrote:

mate
it's f***ing facebook

Mate this is a f***ing internet forum where anyone can join and say anything, its no more reliable here than it is there.

No one thinks anything here is reliable though? We're just posting stuff from elsewhere.
Yago

Postby GBLShorty » Sun Jul 08, 2018 10:55 pm

Yago wrote:
GBLShorty wrote:
Yago wrote:

mate
it's f***ing facebook

No one thinks anything here is reliable though? We're just posting stuff from elsewhere.

:think: So why say anything then? :rofll:
GBLShorty
Nigel Winterburn
Nigel Winterburn

Postby Yago » Mon Jul 09, 2018 10:23 am

Because you claimde your facebook group was reliable?
Yago

Postby GBLShorty » Mon Jul 09, 2018 12:34 pm

Yago wrote:Because you claimde your facebook group was reliable?

No i claimed they post sources and have always been right so far, quit trolling mate.

The same from Twitter https://twitter.com/moleyfootball/statu ... 4626301952
GBLShorty
Nigel Winterburn
Nigel Winterburn

Postby GBLShorty » Mon Jul 09, 2018 12:37 pm

back on topic...

From David Ornstein BBC- on Twitter

Two medicals taking place at Arsenal today - 22-year-old Uruguay midfielder Lucas Torreira from Sampdoria and 19-year-old France Under-20 midfielder Matteo Guendouzi from Lorient. Torreira key signing for immediate term, Guendouzi high-potential prospect for future #AFC #URU⁠ ⁠ #FRA⁠ ⁠
GBLShorty
Nigel Winterburn
Nigel Winterburn

Postby theHotHead » Mon Jul 09, 2018 1:30 pm

The only thing that is reliable is when the thing is ACTUALLY done. But you can't diss something just because it is Facebook - especially if they have been right about Arsenal things in the past.

And anyway I take issue with the comment that this forum is not reliable. I am as reliable as the taxman .. and we all know how reliable that miserable f***er is !!
theHotHead
Poster of the Month
Poster of the Month

Postby GBLShorty » Mon Jul 09, 2018 1:40 pm

theHotHead wrote:The only thing that is reliable is when the thing is ACTUALLY done. But you can't diss something just because it is Facebook - especially if they have been right about Arsenal things in the past.

And anyway I take issue with the comment that this forum is not reliable. I am as reliable as the taxman .. and we all know how reliable that miserable f**ker is !!

:rofll: :rofll:

I think personally, if we do flog Elneny and Mustafi, raising around 35-40m there is a very good chance of us still getting N'Zonzi as we will still be within our budget, thats on top of getting this kid.

But it does leave us with no money to buy a CB or a winger if we did do that.

But at the same time we can sell Ospina and 1 of Perez/Welbeck, which could generate enough funds if we got a cheapy deal...Shaqiri for 12m anyone?
GBLShorty
Nigel Winterburn
Nigel Winterburn

Postby KG3 » Mon Jul 09, 2018 2:08 pm

I'd rather keep Elneny than buy Nzonzi who will be 30 in December
KG3
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp

Postby GBLShorty » Mon Jul 09, 2018 2:13 pm

KG3 wrote:I'd rather keep Elneny than buy Nzonzi who will be 30 in December

I see your point, but its kinda like saying 'you want to keep Theo Walcott because hes 26 over Aubamayang who is 29.

Thats the difference in talent.
GBLShorty
Nigel Winterburn
Nigel Winterburn

PreviousNext

Return to World Football