Premier League Fixtures

Discuss anything Arsenal-related. Tune in to get the latest news, and discuss results, performances, tactics, etc.

Re: Premier League Fixtures

Postby LMAO » Fri Jun 15, 2018 3:25 am

Fantastic time to play City.

The end to the season looks incredible—8 very winnable games to finish and hopefully move up the table/secure our position.
LMAO
Member of the Year 2019
Member of the Year 2019

Postby Arsenal Tone » Fri Jun 15, 2018 5:45 am

Would be very ‘Arsenal’ to beat city and chelsea and then drop points in the ‘easier’ games that follow.
Raya/Ramsdale
White/Tomiyasu--Saliba/Timber--Gabriel/Kiwior--???/Zinchenko
???/Jorginho
Odegaard/Smith Rowe----Rice/???
Saka/Jesus-------------------Martinelli/Trossard
???/Havertz
Arsenal Tone
SE13
SE13

Postby Sims » Fri Jun 15, 2018 7:51 am

Tbf considering we have like 3 important players at the World Cup it’s not too bad

What a time to be shit
Sims
Member of the Year 2016
Member of the Year 2016

Postby Zedie » Fri Jun 15, 2018 8:09 am

Sims wrote:Tbf considering we have like 3 important players at the World Cup it’s not too bad

What a time to be shit

Considerning they've got a shit ton at major nations who could go most of the way, it's not bad at all
Zedie
SE13
SE13

Postby Callum » Fri Jun 15, 2018 8:40 am

We'll have a high scoring draw against City and then a low scoring one against Chelsea.
Callum
SE13
SE13

Postby wulfire » Fri Jun 15, 2018 4:49 pm

The best possible season opener... Every player will have earned their spot with Unai and not on the team sheet because of their relationship with the manager. Best opponents to play against, the atmosphere will be incredible for his first home game. Then follow that with Chelsea, god knows what state they will be in by then.
Then except for two back to back trips out of London, not leaving the City until late November. Not much travelling to do which will help our European chances with the second string.
December and March will need maximum effort with Utd and Spurs back to back.
Overall, very happy with the fixtures... on paper. Just depends what Arsenal turns up week in, week out.
wulfire
Liam Brady

Postby Wenger's Coat » Tue Jun 19, 2018 9:28 pm

Losmeister wrote:"The fact we always cry when we're given a tougher route just shows why we'll never be champions, I'm hoping Emery can change that mentality at the club."

using the royal we, which includes moi, which i dont really like, but, who gives a rats ass...

it's spot on.

AFC gotta get some spine. bring it.

This.

I want to see us play without fear and take the game to City and Chelsea. I want to see us make their time on the pitch hell. I want our players to think “Oh yeah, bring it on” and relish the chance to go at top quality opponents, rather than think “Oh no, two tough fixtures in a row”.

If we do that, if we leave everything we’ve got on the pitch, I don’t care about the result. I just want to see some spine after so many years.

I remember we used to have it back when Keown, Viera, and the like were playing. I’d like to see it again.
Wenger's Coat
Nigel Winterburn
Nigel Winterburn

Postby Ach » Fri Jul 06, 2018 12:14 pm

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/44738973

Man Utd v Leicester up first.

Our match moved to the Sunday.
Ach
Poster of the Month
Poster of the Month

Previous