Bukayo Saka (7)

Discuss anything Arsenal-related. Tune in to get the latest news, and discuss results, performances, tactics, etc.

Re: Bukayo Saka (7)

Postby Nuggets » Sun Jul 25, 2021 8:03 am

DiamondGooner wrote:
theHotHead wrote:Yeah I kinda agree with most of what you say but I don't agree that just because a lot has been done to combat racism in this country that we should let up. The fight for equality must continue until the target is reached, where one person is not put at a disadvantage because of the colour of their skin/sexual persuasion/gender etc.

A few things.

Respect yourself, respect your background and heritage, do you know why racism works? because if you call a black person a n*gger but you call a white person a trash h*nkey .......... do you know the difference, the white person wouldn't give a toss, they wouldn't even feel insulted, and there in lies the power.

Achieve, the more POC achieve the more you can't be held down, remember what colour matters more than all others? ............green, look at the Chinese, you can call them ch*nk all you want, do they give a fk? no, they carry on, China is a super power, they don't give a sh*t what the English call them.

Look at Jay-Z, look at Lebron, look at Henry, Jay is a self made billionaire ffs, came from the ghetto to being richer than almost any white man in England bar the top 1%.

None of the above is achievable through a victim mentallity that the so called equality groups and liberals try to force on us, every time the Libs start banging on about it, it perpetuates the idea that POC are victims and that gets enfused in the publics minds.

Racism is worse now than it was 15 years ago, the only reason that is, is because the constant social and political discussion about it (for clicks, sponsors and votes mind you) is reminding white people every single day .......... that POC are poor little victims who cry themselves to sleep because they won't accept them.

Do you think that view is healthy or ends up with someone thinking they are superior?

That is why I fully reject all of the Liberal woke brigade antics, they make you into a project, that itself is belittling.

:clap: :clap:
Nuggets
Predictions League 2016-17 Winner

Postby dc16 » Wed Aug 04, 2021 7:53 pm

dc16
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby Goonerred » Thu Aug 05, 2021 7:19 am

dc16 wrote:

Bless him. I hope we all give him a standing ovasion in the first match, away fans included, to counteract all this racist crap.
Goonerred
Predictions League 2021-22 Winner, Member of the Year 2022

Postby Nuggets » Thu Aug 05, 2021 7:42 am

I hope he has a blinder of a season.
Nuggets

Postby Rockape » Thu Aug 05, 2021 9:09 am

Brought a tear to my eye!
Rockape
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby Goonerred » Thu Aug 05, 2021 9:13 am

Nuggets wrote:I hope he has a blinder of a season.

They're not mutually exclusive.
Goonerred

Postby jayramfootball » Thu Aug 05, 2021 9:14 am

dc16 wrote:

That right there represents what the people of this country are like - massively outweighing a handful of idiots on twitter.
I am sure Saka understands and appreciates this too.
jayramfootball
Member of the Year 2021
Member of the Year 2021

Postby thebigbangtheo » Thu Aug 05, 2021 10:58 am

jayramfootball wrote:
dc16 wrote:

That right there represents what the people of this country are like - massively outweighing a handful of idiots on twitter.

Well said.
thebigbangtheo
Thierry Henry
Thierry Henry

Postby starmandb » Fri Aug 06, 2021 8:36 am

thebigbangtheo wrote:
jayramfootball wrote:
dc16 wrote:

Well said.

Absolutely
Too many squeaky wheels grabbing media attention
Bad news travels while good news is still putting its boots on
This is far more representative of football fans
The amount of articles I read in the week following the final by people who had never seen the sky over a football ground but were LUCKY !!!! Enough to be at the European final expressing their shock at how bad football fans behave.
I am not exonerating the selfish c**** who gagged in on others tickets and caused mayhem.
But it might have been nice if some of the fans who had travelled all over Europe to watch England had had been offered a ticket at a reasonable price when it came to the big un.
Lots of people with their nose in the trough on the back of helping the corporate’s
starmandb
Member of the Year 2018, 2020
Member of the Year 2018, 2020

Postby DiamondGooner » Fri Aug 06, 2021 6:56 pm

The media live off bad news ............ they have a lot to answer for in todays society, they are the original trolls and click bait merchants.

Lets say for example, it was only 5 people on twitter who said that stuff about Saka and 5,000 people said something nice.

Which one makes front page news and which one gets ignored, we all know the answer.

The media give these c*nts a mega phone to sell newspapers / clicks.

They love the drama.
DiamondGooner
SE13
SE13

Postby jayramfootball » Fri Aug 06, 2021 7:04 pm

DiamondGooner wrote:The media live off bad news ............ they have a lot to answer for in todays society, they are the original trolls and click bait merchants.

Lets say for example, it was only 5 people on twitter who said that stuff about Saka and 5,000 people said something nice.

Which one makes front page news and which one gets ignored, we all know the answer.

They love the drama.

100% correct.
jayramfootball
Member of the Year 2021
Member of the Year 2021

Postby swipe right » Sun Aug 15, 2021 11:03 am

How long before Saka does a Grealish and sails off to a bigger club? Next summer or the one after?
swipe right
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp

Postby Arsenal Tone » Sun Aug 15, 2021 1:16 pm

swipe right wrote:How long before Saka does a Grealish and sails off to a bigger club? Next summer or the one after?
150m please!
Raya/Ramsdale
White/Tomiyasu--Saliba/Timber--Gabriel/Kiwior--???/Zinchenko
???/Jorginho
Odegaard/Smith Rowe----Rice/???
Saka/Jesus-------------------Martinelli/Trossard
???/Havertz
Arsenal Tone
SE13
SE13

Postby Power n Glory » Sun Aug 15, 2021 1:28 pm

Tony Adams wrote:
swipe right wrote:How long before Saka does a Grealish and sails off to a bigger club? Next summer or the one after?
150m please!

Neymar went for £200m in 2017. Saka has to be worth £300m in today's market.
Power n Glory
Member of the Year 2022
Member of the Year 2022

Postby Goonerred » Sun Aug 15, 2021 1:38 pm

DiamondGooner wrote:The media live off bad news ............ they have a lot to answer for in todays society, they are the original trolls and click bait merchants.

They love the drama.

Spot on. The days and weeks after the final, all we heard about were racist tweets and Rashford's picture being vandalised with racist graffitti. Focus on the positives, we had a great tournament, don't give the minority idiots what they want. I think it was proved that the graffitti on Rashford's picture was not racist, idiotic still the same.
Goonerred

PreviousNext

Return to Arsenal Talk