Bukayo Saka (7)

Arsenal news and interviews
Discuss anything Arsenal related, players, tactics etc.

Re: Bukayo Saka (7)

Postby jayramfootball » Tue Sep 07, 2021 5:27 pm

Özim wrote:
Phil71 wrote:
Özim wrote:
Phil71 wrote:
Özim wrote:
Phil71 wrote:
Özim wrote:
Phil71 wrote:
Özim wrote:
Phil71 wrote:
Özim wrote:
Phil71 wrote:Yawn


Tired already? You must be getting old, may I suggest an afternoon siesta?


Reading your repetitive drivel is enough to put anyone to sleep.


Except you seem to be the only one, as I said perfect time for a little siesta, I’m probably doing you a favour as you’ll wake up refreshed ready for the evening.


Believe me, you're not doing anyone any favours.


You’d be easier to believe if when you claim not to be fussed about Arteta you didn’t then always pop out to support him or criticise others who don’t believe in him.


I defend common sense when people like you post nonsense, and criticise persistent moaners... like you.


Defend common sense, please, you’re backing a guy who’s had Arsenal in 8th 2 seasons running, has alienated countless players for nothing and had us playing awful football and that’s just scratching the surface.

Based on that I can only conclude you neither have nor know what common sense is.


Oh dear (yawn).

The same old crap about me backing him and defending him and so on.

Boring.


You’re too transparent I’m afraid, it’s pretty obvious to everyone.


Oh I see! So I'm discreetly backing him? I'm some sort of secret Arteta backer, who although publicly states that he couldn't give a shit if the man is fired, is in fact completely behind him?

Yes I'm sure everyone believes that.


No you have it wrong, you’re not discreet at all!

Why else would someone take so much exception to peoples comments, it’s weird, if you weren’t a fan of Arteta it wouldn’t bother you.


It goes beyond the pale when you are slagging off our new signings before they have even kicked a ball, ALL (and entirely) because you don't like Arteta. There is no other reason despite the twaddle you use to justify it. Everything the club does good or bad you turn into a discussion about Arteta repeating the same crap about how its his fault or, in the case of something good happening, not to his credit and he's crap really.. blah blah blah.

THAT is why you get the same rebuttals thrown back in your face.

Not a single person here is happy with Arteta, it's just that most fans do not believe he is the driving reason behind the issues the club has faced for over a decade. You, however, cannot get past your 'it's all Arteta's fault' dogma and you are now entrenched so far that I am not sure how you could ever enjoy any success Arsenal have with Arteta or any of the new players. It's become so bad it's actually in your weird interests that we fail and all our signings turn out to be crap. Not a good place to be.
Image
jayramfootball
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger
 
Posts: 13686
Joined: Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:58 pm

Re: Bukayo Saka (7)

Postby Angelito » Tue Sep 07, 2021 5:35 pm

@ PnG

If the fans at the stadium start booing the team, that's when I see these folks at Arsenal acting. Majority of the online fanbase is filled with gullible fans or those with their own agendas.

I haven't seen a stubborn set of directors at a club that are hell-bent on keeping the manager regardless of results. Ornstein stated, a few days ago, that it would take a disaster for Josh Kroenke to sack Arteta. Disaster, at Arsenal, has become a relative term.

Another worry is how Arsenal assumed that they could sell some players and balance the spending. That's why this lot was allowed to spend big this summer. I can see Arsenal cashing in on one of Saka or Smith Rowe—depending on whose stock is high—to balance the book in coming summers.
Image
User avatar
Angelito
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
 
Posts: 30190
Joined: Fri May 25, 2012 9:32 am
Location: The Overlook Hotel

Re: Bukayo Saka (7)

Postby Phil71 » Tue Sep 07, 2021 5:41 pm

Özim wrote:
Phil71 wrote:
Özim wrote:
Phil71 wrote:
Özim wrote:
Phil71 wrote:
Özim wrote:
Phil71 wrote:
Özim wrote:
Phil71 wrote:
Özim wrote:
Phil71 wrote:Yawn


Tired already? You must be getting old, may I suggest an afternoon siesta?


Reading your repetitive drivel is enough to put anyone to sleep.


Except you seem to be the only one, as I said perfect time for a little siesta, I’m probably doing you a favour as you’ll wake up refreshed ready for the evening.


Believe me, you're not doing anyone any favours.


You’d be easier to believe if when you claim not to be fussed about Arteta you didn’t then always pop out to support him or criticise others who don’t believe in him.


I defend common sense when people like you post nonsense, and criticise persistent moaners... like you.


Defend common sense, please, you’re backing a guy who’s had Arsenal in 8th 2 seasons running, has alienated countless players for nothing and had us playing awful football and that’s just scratching the surface.

Based on that I can only conclude you neither have nor know what common sense is.


Oh dear (yawn).

The same old crap about me backing him and defending him and so on.

Boring.


You’re too transparent I’m afraid, it’s pretty obvious to everyone.


Oh I see! So I'm discreetly backing him? I'm some sort of secret Arteta backer, who although publicly states that he couldn't give a shit if the man is fired, is in fact completely behind him?

Yes I'm sure everyone believes that.


No you have it wrong, you’re not discreet at all!

Why else would someone take so much exception to peoples comments, it’s weird, if you weren’t a fan of Arteta it wouldn’t bother you.


Bore off you sad case.
User avatar
Phil71
Bertie Mee
Bertie Mee
 
Posts: 9339
Joined: Thu Nov 30, 2017 1:04 pm

Re: Bukayo Saka (7)

Postby jayramfootball » Tue Sep 07, 2021 5:46 pm

Angelito wrote:@ PnG

If the fans at the stadium start booing the team, that's when I see these folks at Arsenal acting. Majority of the online fanbase is filled with gullible fans or those with their own agendas.

I haven't seen a stubborn set of directors at a club that are hell-bent on keeping the manager regardless of results. Ornstein stated, a few days ago, that it would take a disaster for Josh Kroenke to sack Arteta. Disaster, at Arsenal, has become a relative term.

Another worry is how Arsenal assumed that they could sell some players and balance the spending. That's why this lot was allowed to spend big this summer. I can see Arsenal cashing in on one of Saka or Smith Rowe—depending on whose stock is high—to balance the book in coming summers.


The fans in the stadium did boo the team at halftime and at full time against Chelsea.
They were also very balanced. Cheering on the players, giving them encouragement.
If we have a run of games like we did from mid-Oct to mid-Dec 2020, then I suspect the fans will be more vocal, but for now support is quite strong in the stadium. Letting the management know they are not happy at halftime and full time, but getting behind the team during the action. It would have to get very very bad for fans in the stadium to act even remotely like some of the negative people here.
There is an absolute muppet on AFTV that sounds likes one of the overly negative posters here.
He tried to get fans together to protest at the Chelsea game. No-one turned up and he was left to bleat on air about it.

I'd also say that some of the overly excessive comments on here, if shouted in the stadium, would not be good for one's health. At the very least any person doing such would be treated with utter disdain.
Last edited by jayramfootball on Tue Sep 07, 2021 5:49 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Image
jayramfootball
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger
 
Posts: 13686
Joined: Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:58 pm

Re: Bukayo Saka (7)

Postby Power n Glory » Tue Sep 07, 2021 5:47 pm

Angelito wrote:@ PnG

If the fans at the stadium start booing the team, that's when I see these folks at Arsenal acting. Majority of the online fanbase is filled with gullible fans or those with their own agendas.

I haven't seen a stubborn set of directors at a club that are hell-bent on keeping the manager regardless of results. Ornstein stated, a few days ago, that it would take a disaster for Josh Kroenke to sack Arteta. Disaster, at Arsenal, has become a relative term.

Another worry is how Arsenal assumed that they could sell some players and balance the spending. That's why this lot was allowed to spend big this summer. I can see Arsenal cashing in on one of Saka or Smith Rowe—depending on whose stock is high—to balance the book in coming summers.


Fans will boo and argue amongst themselves in the stadium if the results don't turn around. It's inevitable. As for talk of Arteta being safe in his job, they won't let on if he's close to the sack. All talk of him being close to the fire will be put out. I don't think they want to sack him but know if results don't turn around they won't have much of a choice.
User avatar
Power n Glory
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp
 
Posts: 6315
Joined: Thu Nov 08, 2018 6:02 pm

Re: Bukayo Saka (7)

Postby Phil71 » Tue Sep 07, 2021 6:07 pm

Fans have always argued amongst themselves on the terraces. What I've never seen before the end of the Wenger era was people booing. Everyone knows when the fans aren't happy by the tone of things being shouted from the terraces. I don't think the whole crowd booing does the team any good. And at the end of the day that's what we want. The team to improve.

It's not just our fans I might add. It seems to be fairly common.
User avatar
Phil71
Bertie Mee
Bertie Mee
 
Posts: 9339
Joined: Thu Nov 30, 2017 1:04 pm

Re: Bukayo Saka (7)

Postby Angelito » Tue Sep 07, 2021 6:09 pm

Power n Glory wrote:I don't think they want to sack him but know if results don't turn around they won't have much of a choice.


That's another issue. What would equate as a turn around? If we're 10th by matchday 10, that's a turn-around. If we conclude the season 8th-place, it would be qualify as a turnaround. If we qualify for the Conference League, that would be progress as compared to the previous season.

Where do the folks running Arsenal draw the line?

It's the equivalent of Arteta getting the sack after finishing 12th. The next manager comes in and ends the season placed 10th. It would qualify as "progress." But we know these are mere semantical stances.

As long as Arsenal remain in mid-table positions, they have ample choices. Extremities like our present condition is rare. That's why people need forethought.

Arteta is good enough for a top-10 berth. Is that where we want to be? I feel that's what many are failing to understand. We won't forever remain at the bottom of the table this season. However, what's acceptable and what's not, those have become muddy waters.
Image
User avatar
Angelito
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
 
Posts: 30190
Joined: Fri May 25, 2012 9:32 am
Location: The Overlook Hotel

Re: Bukayo Saka (7)

Postby Phil71 » Tue Sep 07, 2021 6:14 pm

Angelito wrote:
Power n Glory wrote:I don't think they want to sack him but know if results don't turn around they won't have much of a choice.


That's another issue. What would equate as a turn around? If we're 10th by matchday 10, that's a turn-around. If we conclude the season 8th-place, it would be qualify as a turnaround. If we qualify for the Conference League, that would be progress as compared to the previous season.

Where do the folks running Arsenal draw the line?

It's the equivalent of Arteta getting the sack after finishing 12th. The next manager comes in and ends the season placed 10th. It would qualify as "progress." But we know these are mere semantical stances.

As long as Arsenal remain in mid-table positions, they have ample choices. Extremities like our present condition is rare. That's why people need forethought.

Arteta is good enough for a top-10 berth. Is that where we want to be? I feel that's what many are failing to understand. We won't forever remain at the bottom of the table this season. However, what's acceptable and what's not, those have become muddy waters.


I think what's more important is what's acceptable in the long and short term. By that I mean 1-2 years then 3-5 years.

By 1-2 years I want to be back in the top four, and by 3-5 years I want to be challenging for the title.

In my own mind I'm pissed off that we're not challenging for the league title right now. It's what Arsenal should be doing every year. But we are where we are and we have to be realistic.
User avatar
Phil71
Bertie Mee
Bertie Mee
 
Posts: 9339
Joined: Thu Nov 30, 2017 1:04 pm

Re: Bukayo Saka (7)

Postby jayramfootball » Tue Sep 07, 2021 6:21 pm

Phil71 wrote:
Angelito wrote:
Power n Glory wrote:I don't think they want to sack him but know if results don't turn around they won't have much of a choice.


That's another issue. What would equate as a turn around? If we're 10th by matchday 10, that's a turn-around. If we conclude the season 8th-place, it would be qualify as a turnaround. If we qualify for the Conference League, that would be progress as compared to the previous season.

Where do the folks running Arsenal draw the line?

It's the equivalent of Arteta getting the sack after finishing 12th. The next manager comes in and ends the season placed 10th. It would qualify as "progress." But we know these are mere semantical stances.

As long as Arsenal remain in mid-table positions, they have ample choices. Extremities like our present condition is rare. That's why people need forethought.

Arteta is good enough for a top-10 berth. Is that where we want to be? I feel that's what many are failing to understand. We won't forever remain at the bottom of the table this season. However, what's acceptable and what's not, those have become muddy waters.


I think what's more important is what's acceptable in the long and short term. By that I mean 1-2 years then 3-5 years.

By 1-2 years I want to be back in the top four, and by 3-5 years I want to be challenging for the title.

In my own mind I'm pissed off that we're not challenging for the league title right now. It's what Arsenal should be doing every year. But we are where we are and we have to be realistic.


1-2 years to be in the top 4 would be an amazing achievement.
At this stage, there is no guarantee that we'll ever be back.
The thing I am most looking forward to is the team forming with the younger players and saying bye bye to the crop of players that we can't bloody get rid of and those that have been part of the shambles for years and years.
Literally can't wait to see White, Lakonga, Odegaard, Tomi, Ramsdale, Saka, ESR playing together with Partey, Tierney, Gabriel and Martinelli.
Hopefully will get to see a few against Norwich.


The future:

----------------------------------Ramsdale

-------------Tomi---------------Gabriel-------------White

-Saka--------------------------------------------------------------Tierney-

----------------------Lakonga-------------Partey

------------Odegaard--------------------------------ESR

---------------------------------Martinelli

:arsenal3:
Last edited by jayramfootball on Tue Sep 07, 2021 6:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image
jayramfootball
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger
 
Posts: 13686
Joined: Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:58 pm

Re: Bukayo Saka (7)

Postby Özim » Tue Sep 07, 2021 6:23 pm

jayramfootball wrote:
Özim wrote:
Phil71 wrote:
Özim wrote:
Phil71 wrote:
Özim wrote:
Phil71 wrote:
Özim wrote:
Phil71 wrote:
Özim wrote:
Phil71 wrote:
Özim wrote:
Phil71 wrote:Yawn


Tired already? You must be getting old, may I suggest an afternoon siesta?


Reading your repetitive drivel is enough to put anyone to sleep.


Except you seem to be the only one, as I said perfect time for a little siesta, I’m probably doing you a favour as you’ll wake up refreshed ready for the evening.


Believe me, you're not doing anyone any favours.


You’d be easier to believe if when you claim not to be fussed about Arteta you didn’t then always pop out to support him or criticise others who don’t believe in him.


I defend common sense when people like you post nonsense, and criticise persistent moaners... like you.


Defend common sense, please, you’re backing a guy who’s had Arsenal in 8th 2 seasons running, has alienated countless players for nothing and had us playing awful football and that’s just scratching the surface.

Based on that I can only conclude you neither have nor know what common sense is.


Oh dear (yawn).

The same old crap about me backing him and defending him and so on.

Boring.


You’re too transparent I’m afraid, it’s pretty obvious to everyone.


Oh I see! So I'm discreetly backing him? I'm some sort of secret Arteta backer, who although publicly states that he couldn't give a shit if the man is fired, is in fact completely behind him?

Yes I'm sure everyone believes that.


No you have it wrong, you’re not discreet at all!

Why else would someone take so much exception to peoples comments, it’s weird, if you weren’t a fan of Arteta it wouldn’t bother you.


It goes beyond the pale when you are slagging off our new signings before they have even kicked a ball, ALL (and entirely) because you don't like Arteta. There is no other reason despite the twaddle you use to justify it. Everything the club does good or bad you turn into a discussion about Arteta repeating the same crap about how its his fault or, in the case of something good happening, not to his credit and he's crap really.. blah blah blah.

THAT is why you get the same rebuttals thrown back in your face.

Not a single person here is happy with Arteta, it's just that most fans do not believe he is the driving reason behind the issues the club has faced for over a decade. You, however, cannot get past your 'it's all Arteta's fault' dogma and you are now entrenched so far that I am not sure how you could ever enjoy any success Arsenal have with Arteta or any of the new players. It's become so bad it's actually in your weird interests that we fail and all our signings turn out to be crap. Not a good place to be.


The club is broken, the owners, Edu, Arteta all are doing a poor job, the owners don’t care what happens on the pitch, Edu has failed to delver and Arteta is a joke.

Nothing changes that, not your imaginary league table, not your ridiculous excitement at our transfer window which is clearly a massive over exaggeration because it’s obvious it’s not anything special, nothing.

Arteta is a big problem there’s no doubt about it though, I wish he had never come to Arsenal as a player because then he’d have never been manager hopefully, his football is boring, his tactics are amateurish, his team selections ridiculous and signings are just random and poorly though about.

You choose to look at some positive which doesn’t actually exist btw because of the turgid rubbish he puts out, but it’s clear your driven by blind faith for the club, don’t take exception if someone believes the opposite though, it’s their right and their allowed to.

We don’t all accept 8th place and the empty words that have been coming out of Arsenal for years, it’s just PR, some of the fans buy into it, others have widened up after so many repeats of the same.

Let me give you the example of Granit Xhaka, a guy most fans can’t stand due to his lack of respect and behaviour, your pal Arteta decided to sign him up rather than sell him, he literally had one foot out of the door, he’s also the guy that brought him back in when he was on his way out, you admit he’s not good enough and yet accept it when actually it could have been avoided.

That’s unforgivable for me, on so many levels and why you don’t come down on Arteta and Edu for this is beyond me, that alone should convince you they aren’t right for the club, but no you still back them.

He then plays and gets sent off, what a surprise, sadly Arteta seems to love the guy so we’ll be seeing more of this.

No excuses Arteta is bad for the club he’s finished here.
Özim
Poster Of The Month
Poster Of The Month
 
Posts: 4596
Joined: Fri Aug 19, 2016 11:26 pm

Re: Bukayo Saka (7)

Postby jayramfootball » Tue Sep 07, 2021 6:25 pm

Özim wrote:
jayramfootball wrote:
Özim wrote:
Phil71 wrote:
Özim wrote:
Phil71 wrote:
Özim wrote:
Phil71 wrote:
Özim wrote:
Phil71 wrote:
Özim wrote:
Phil71 wrote:
Özim wrote:
Phil71 wrote:Yawn


Tired already? You must be getting old, may I suggest an afternoon siesta?


Reading your repetitive drivel is enough to put anyone to sleep.


Except you seem to be the only one, as I said perfect time for a little siesta, I’m probably doing you a favour as you’ll wake up refreshed ready for the evening.


Believe me, you're not doing anyone any favours.


You’d be easier to believe if when you claim not to be fussed about Arteta you didn’t then always pop out to support him or criticise others who don’t believe in him.


I defend common sense when people like you post nonsense, and criticise persistent moaners... like you.


Defend common sense, please, you’re backing a guy who’s had Arsenal in 8th 2 seasons running, has alienated countless players for nothing and had us playing awful football and that’s just scratching the surface.

Based on that I can only conclude you neither have nor know what common sense is.


Oh dear (yawn).

The same old crap about me backing him and defending him and so on.

Boring.


You’re too transparent I’m afraid, it’s pretty obvious to everyone.


Oh I see! So I'm discreetly backing him? I'm some sort of secret Arteta backer, who although publicly states that he couldn't give a shit if the man is fired, is in fact completely behind him?

Yes I'm sure everyone believes that.


No you have it wrong, you’re not discreet at all!

Why else would someone take so much exception to peoples comments, it’s weird, if you weren’t a fan of Arteta it wouldn’t bother you.


It goes beyond the pale when you are slagging off our new signings before they have even kicked a ball, ALL (and entirely) because you don't like Arteta. There is no other reason despite the twaddle you use to justify it. Everything the club does good or bad you turn into a discussion about Arteta repeating the same crap about how its his fault or, in the case of something good happening, not to his credit and he's crap really.. blah blah blah.

THAT is why you get the same rebuttals thrown back in your face.

Not a single person here is happy with Arteta, it's just that most fans do not believe he is the driving reason behind the issues the club has faced for over a decade. You, however, cannot get past your 'it's all Arteta's fault' dogma and you are now entrenched so far that I am not sure how you could ever enjoy any success Arsenal have with Arteta or any of the new players. It's become so bad it's actually in your weird interests that we fail and all our signings turn out to be crap. Not a good place to be.


The club is broken, the owners, Edu, Arteta all are doing a poor job, the owners don’t care what happens on the pitch, Edu has failed to delver and Arteta is a joke.

Nothing changes that, not your imaginary league table, not your ridiculous excitement at our transfer window which is clearly a massive over exaggeration because it’s obvious it’s not anything special, nothing.

Arteta is a big problem there’s no doubt about it though, I wish he had never come to Arsenal as a player because then he’d have never been manager hopefully, his football is boring, his tactics are amateurish, his team selections ridiculous and signings are just random and poorly though about.

You choose to look at some positive which doesn’t actually exist btw because of the turgid rubbish he puts out, but it’s clear your driven by blind faith for the club, don’t take exception if someone believes the opposite though, it’s their right and their allowed to.

We don’t all accept 8th place and the empty words that have been coming out of Arsenal for years, it’s just PR, some of the fans buy into it, others have widened up after so many repeats of the same.

Let me give you the example of Granit Xhaka, a guy most fans can’t stand due to his lack of respect and behaviour, your pal Arteta decided to sign him up rather than sell him, he literally had one foot out of the door, he’s also the guy that brought him back in when he was on his way out, you admit he’s not good enough and yet accept it when actually it could have been avoided.

That’s unforgivable for me, on so many levels and why you don’t come down on Arteta and Edu for this is beyond me, that alone should convince you they aren’t right for the club, but no you still back them.

He then plays and gets sent off, what a surprise, sadly Arteta seems to love the guy so we’ll be seeing more of this.

No excuses Arteta is bad for the club he’s finished here.



Oh do shut up.
Good grief.

As someone else told you, bore off.
Image
jayramfootball
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger
 
Posts: 13686
Joined: Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:58 pm

Re: Bukayo Saka (7)

Postby Power n Glory » Tue Sep 07, 2021 6:38 pm

Angelito wrote:
Power n Glory wrote:I don't think they want to sack him but know if results don't turn around they won't have much of a choice.


That's another issue. What would equate as a turn around? If we're 10th by matchday 10, that's a turn-around. If we conclude the season 8th-place, it would be qualify as a turnaround. If we qualify for the Conference League, that would be progress as compared to the previous season.

Where do the folks running Arsenal draw the line?

It's the equivalent of Arteta getting the sack after finishing 12th. The next manager comes in and ends the season placed 10th. It would qualify as "progress." But we know these are mere semantical stances.

As long as Arsenal remain in mid-table positions, they have ample choices. Extremities like our present condition is rare. That's why people need forethought.

Arteta is good enough for a top-10 berth. Is that where we want to be? I feel that's what many are failing to understand. We won't forever remain at the bottom of the table this season. However, what's acceptable and what's not, those have become muddy waters.


It comes back to the fans and equates to a turnaround for the majority. I doubt most going to games will be as patient and understanding if we're still playing poor football and low down the table. If we believe the Kroenkes will react to fan pressure then that should answer that one.
User avatar
Power n Glory
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp
 
Posts: 6315
Joined: Thu Nov 08, 2018 6:02 pm

Re: Bukayo Saka (7)

Postby Özim » Tue Sep 07, 2021 6:38 pm

jayramfootball wrote:
Özim wrote:
jayramfootball wrote:
Özim wrote:
Phil71 wrote:
Özim wrote:
Phil71 wrote:
Özim wrote:
Phil71 wrote:
Özim wrote:
Phil71 wrote:
Özim wrote:
Phil71 wrote:
Özim wrote:
Phil71 wrote:Yawn


Tired already? You must be getting old, may I suggest an afternoon siesta?


Reading your repetitive drivel is enough to put anyone to sleep.


Except you seem to be the only one, as I said perfect time for a little siesta, I’m probably doing you a favour as you’ll wake up refreshed ready for the evening.


Believe me, you're not doing anyone any favours.


You’d be easier to believe if when you claim not to be fussed about Arteta you didn’t then always pop out to support him or criticise others who don’t believe in him.


I defend common sense when people like you post nonsense, and criticise persistent moaners... like you.


Defend common sense, please, you’re backing a guy who’s had Arsenal in 8th 2 seasons running, has alienated countless players for nothing and had us playing awful football and that’s just scratching the surface.

Based on that I can only conclude you neither have nor know what common sense is.


Oh dear (yawn).

The same old crap about me backing him and defending him and so on.

Boring.


You’re too transparent I’m afraid, it’s pretty obvious to everyone.


Oh I see! So I'm discreetly backing him? I'm some sort of secret Arteta backer, who although publicly states that he couldn't give a shit if the man is fired, is in fact completely behind him?

Yes I'm sure everyone believes that.


No you have it wrong, you’re not discreet at all!

Why else would someone take so much exception to peoples comments, it’s weird, if you weren’t a fan of Arteta it wouldn’t bother you.


It goes beyond the pale when you are slagging off our new signings before they have even kicked a ball, ALL (and entirely) because you don't like Arteta. There is no other reason despite the twaddle you use to justify it. Everything the club does good or bad you turn into a discussion about Arteta repeating the same crap about how its his fault or, in the case of something good happening, not to his credit and he's crap really.. blah blah blah.

THAT is why you get the same rebuttals thrown back in your face.

Not a single person here is happy with Arteta, it's just that most fans do not believe he is the driving reason behind the issues the club has faced for over a decade. You, however, cannot get past your 'it's all Arteta's fault' dogma and you are now entrenched so far that I am not sure how you could ever enjoy any success Arsenal have with Arteta or any of the new players. It's become so bad it's actually in your weird interests that we fail and all our signings turn out to be crap. Not a good place to be.


The club is broken, the owners, Edu, Arteta all are doing a poor job, the owners don’t care what happens on the pitch, Edu has failed to delver and Arteta is a joke.

Nothing changes that, not your imaginary league table, not your ridiculous excitement at our transfer window which is clearly a massive over exaggeration because it’s obvious it’s not anything special, nothing.

Arteta is a big problem there’s no doubt about it though, I wish he had never come to Arsenal as a player because then he’d have never been manager hopefully, his football is boring, his tactics are amateurish, his team selections ridiculous and signings are just random and poorly though about.

You choose to look at some positive which doesn’t actually exist btw because of the turgid rubbish he puts out, but it’s clear your driven by blind faith for the club, don’t take exception if someone believes the opposite though, it’s their right and their allowed to.

We don’t all accept 8th place and the empty words that have been coming out of Arsenal for years, it’s just PR, some of the fans buy into it, others have widened up after so many repeats of the same.

Let me give you the example of Granit Xhaka, a guy most fans can’t stand due to his lack of respect and behaviour, your pal Arteta decided to sign him up rather than sell him, he literally had one foot out of the door, he’s also the guy that brought him back in when he was on his way out, you admit he’s not good enough and yet accept it when actually it could have been avoided.

That’s unforgivable for me, on so many levels and why you don’t come down on Arteta and Edu for this is beyond me, that alone should convince you they aren’t right for the club, but no you still back them.

He then plays and gets sent off, what a surprise, sadly Arteta seems to love the guy so we’ll be seeing more of this.

No excuses Arteta is bad for the club he’s finished here.



Oh do shut up.
Good grief.

As someone else told you, bore off.


Good response.

No sorry I won’t just because some misguided internet warrior tells me to.
Özim
Poster Of The Month
Poster Of The Month
 
Posts: 4596
Joined: Fri Aug 19, 2016 11:26 pm

Re: Bukayo Saka (7)

Postby theHotHead » Tue Sep 07, 2021 7:36 pm

Power n Glory wrote:You know on this forum maybe a handful will swallow this rubbish. The majority aren't convinced. The spin and talk won't work. Results is all that matters to most at this stage because we have fallen so far away. Come Christmas if things aren't looking better the Kroenkes will hear from the fans about it. The atmosphere will be too toxic to ignore.

PnG, the Kroenkes will hear about it long before Christmas, let me tell you.
User avatar
theHotHead
Poster Of The Month
Poster Of The Month
 
Posts: 12215
Joined: Mon Oct 17, 2016 12:44 am
Location: Norf Landon

Re: Bukayo Saka (7)

Postby Power n Glory » Tue Sep 07, 2021 7:40 pm

theHotHead wrote:
Power n Glory wrote:You know on this forum maybe a handful will swallow this rubbish. The majority aren't convinced. The spin and talk won't work. Results is all that matters to most at this stage because we have fallen so far away. Come Christmas if things aren't looking better the Kroenkes will hear from the fans about it. The atmosphere will be too toxic to ignore.

PnG, the Kroenkes will hear about it long before Christmas, let me tell you.


Of course. A win will be expected on Saturday.
User avatar
Power n Glory
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp
 
Posts: 6315
Joined: Thu Nov 08, 2018 6:02 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Arsenal Talk

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests
cron