European Away Days - Help with an Article (The Football Pink

Discuss anything Arsenal-related. Tune in to get the latest news, and discuss results, performances, tactics, etc.

European Away Days - Help with an Article (The Football Pink

Postby Joe3Carroll » Thu Jun 07, 2018 9:59 pm

Hello

I'm hoping there are some well-travelled Arsenal fans on here who can help me out with an article I'm writing for The Football Pink magazine (https://footballpink.net/).

The next issue is about Britain and Europe. My piece will be looking at the experiences of British fans travelling to the far-flung reaches of the continent, following their beloved team on their European adventures.

I want to hear from Gooners about their experiences. What they enjoyed, what they disliked. What they ate, what they drank (what they 'consumed'). Who they met, whether they were welcoming or hostile. I'm looking for the funny, tragic, joyful and the damn-right weird and wonderful tales of following Arsenal in Europe.

I have a few questions I'd like to ask so if you're interested in helping me out, please drop me a line at:

joecarroll15[at]hotmail(dot)com (or leave your email address in the comments)

As well as doing an extremely good deed, you'll get to relive what are surely some of the best memories you have following your team!

Thanks in advance.

Joe Carroll
Joe3Carroll
Liam Brady

Return to Arsenal Talk