Unai Emery

All UK football including, Scottish/Irish/Welsh Leagues and Cups. Also, domestic transfer gossip and news.

Is Unai Emery the right man to take Arsenal forward?

Poll ended at Tue Aug 27, 2019 9:36 pm

Yes
27%
No
33%
Unsure
24%
Doesn't matter as long as Kroenke is in charge
15%

Total votes : 66

Re: Unai Emery, Arsenal Head Coach

Postby swipe right » Sun Jun 09, 2019 3:51 am

Well Ramsey’s off to a bigger club on a higher pay day. Emery’s stuck looking for a replacement with no money in the bank. Player got played.
swipe right
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp

Postby indy23 » Sun Jun 09, 2019 4:26 am

Out of all the players we have lost in the past Ramsey Hurts me the least. People crying about an over hyped player.
indy23
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby gooney » Sun Jun 09, 2019 7:18 am

If its true we after anderson and praet it just confirms my view of him being terrible coach. I honestly think he buklsh1tted his way to the job. How can he watched this team all season and nit see the biggest flaw we have. We truly lack athleticism and simply need better athletes. This is PL you cant have a midfield with no legs
gooney
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger

Postby BS221B » Sun Jun 09, 2019 11:26 am

Unai Emery forced to move seats on flight, away from his wife, due to abuse from Tottenham fans. En route to the Champions League final.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football ... d-16486160

Meanwhile Big Weng:

Emery is 100% a beta male.
BS221B
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp

Postby Diablo » Sun Jun 09, 2019 12:14 pm

Give him the bullet
Diablo
Michael Thomas

Postby Zedie » Sun Jun 09, 2019 2:58 pm

gooney wrote:If its true we after anderson and praet it just confirms my view of him being terrible coach. I honestly think he buklsh1tted his way to the job. How can he watched this team all season and nit see the biggest flaw we have. We truly lack athleticism and simply need better athletes. This is PL you cant have a midfield with no legs

At this stage, you're intentionally ignoring that its sanelhis job as technical director to identify and acquire the players along with the scouting team and emerys job to coach the set of players hes been given.

Why do you continue to do this when you know what youre saying isn't true?
Zedie
SE13
SE13

Postby Interest: waning » Sun Jun 09, 2019 3:36 pm

gooney wrote:If its true we after anderson and praet it just confirms my view of him being terrible coach. I honestly think he buklsh1tted his way to the job. How can he watched this team all season and nit see the biggest flaw we have. We truly lack athleticism and simply need better athletes. This is PL you cant have a midfield with no legs
Arsenal's dead.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
Interest: waning
Charlie George
Charlie George

Postby Highbury Hillbilly » Sun Jun 09, 2019 4:14 pm

Gooney, your previous comments on "athleticism" include shit like "we need more big black players" with no additional elaboration.
Highbury Hillbilly
George Graham
George Graham

Postby Nuggets » Sun Jun 09, 2019 4:35 pm

Zedie wrote:

At this stage, you're intentionally ignoring that its sanelhis job as technical director to identify and acquire the players along with the scouting team and emerys job to coach the set of players hes been given.

Why do you continue to do this when you know what youre saying isn't true?

Because he is a troll.
Nuggets
Predictions League 2016-17 Winner
Predictions League 2016-17 Winner

Postby Phil71 » Sun Jun 09, 2019 5:09 pm

swipe right wrote:Well Ramsey’s off to a bigger club on a higher pay day. Emery’s stuck looking for a replacement with no money in the bank. Player got played.

Juventus are a bigger club than Arsenal?
Phil71
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman

Postby Godlop » Sun Jun 09, 2019 5:33 pm

Phil71 wrote:
swipe right wrote:Well Ramsey’s off to a bigger club on a higher pay day. Emery’s stuck looking for a replacement with no money in the bank. Player got played.

Would Ronaldo play for Arsenal?

No.

I think that answers your question.
عمود اضاءة
Godlop
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby Phil71 » Sun Jun 09, 2019 5:41 pm

Godlop wrote:
Phil71 wrote:

Would Ronaldo play for Arsenal?

No.

I think that answers your question.

Is that the gauge by which club size is measured?
Phil71
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman

Postby UFGN » Sun Jun 09, 2019 5:44 pm

Don't encourage a w***er troll by talking crap on their behalf
Corinthians 15:57; But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus

UFGN
Member of the Year 2014, 2019
Member of the Year 2014, 2019

Postby Phil71 » Sun Jun 09, 2019 6:44 pm

^ Not sure who that's directed toward.
Phil71
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman

Postby theHotHead » Sun Jun 09, 2019 6:53 pm

north bank gooner wrote:
Dejan wrote:
north bank gooner wrote:
Zenith wrote:
north bank gooner wrote:
Zedie wrote:f**k it, cant be arsed anymore.

Emery alone overrode the brand new technical and commercial structure to decide that Ramsey should leave. He decided to take the loss of letting him leave for free.

The club agreed 180k with Ramsey and really wanted to sign the contact for months on end but neither got round to it.

Emery then pulled the contract offer with a few months to go forcing Ramsey to accept a doubled offer with juve that he didnt want at all.

Emery is now forcing us to make do with a 40m budget because as per the Ramsey situation, he calls the shots.

Emery out.

Not true, the £180k a week offer was on the table but Ramsey wanted parity with Ozil. This has been widely documented.

Sorry not getting sentimental over Ramsey, he was nothing special over long periods of time at Arsenal. They didn't call him sir flickalot for anything.

Ramsey leaving has nothing to do with Unai Emery, it's as much Wenger and Gazidis making a complete mess of the situation as soon as Ramsey got to within 2 years of contract expiry.

He was being ironic. :Peace:

A satirical dig at those who have somehow managed to convinced themselves UE is responsible for the Ramsey debacle.

Ahh ok, I am still too new to get the vibe on these forums.

I am still struggling to get used to gooners who hate the bin dippers more than the spuds, now that is a total mind f**k!

:arse fan: :arse fan:

I am still struggling to get used to gooners who preferred the scenario of us loosing the european final.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G920F met Tapatalk

No one wanted us to lose, but if we had the choice, us losing the Europa and the Spuds losing the CL was only just acceptable.

Seriously fella, get a f***ing grip. You aren't anything but a fan if you cannot appreciate how much we hate the spuds. If you truly want to be a Gooner get with the script and take notice of people who have seen everything with Arsenal.

Exactly this. When you are born and raised in the middle of it it means so much more, fans are not the same as supporters.
theHotHead
Poster of the Month
Poster of the Month

PreviousNext

Return to Domestic Football