Who will be Arsenal's next manager?

Discuss anything Arsenal-related. Tune in to get the latest news, and discuss results, performances, tactics, etc.

Who will be the next manager?

Massimiliano Allegri
21%
Carlo Ancelotti
7%
Mikel Arteta
13%
Luis Enrique
23%
Leonardo Jardim
8%
Joachim Löw
4%
Brendan Rodgers
5%
Diego Simeone
4%
Patrick Vieira
1%
Other
13%

Total votes : 75

Re: Who will be Arsenal's next manager?

Postby Arsenal Tone » Sat Apr 21, 2018 2:14 pm

I think, given some of the german appointments at the club this season, it’ll be a German
Raya/Ramsdale
White/Tomiyasu--Saliba/Timber--Gabriel/Kiwior--???/Zinchenko
???/Jorginho
Odegaard/Smith Rowe----Rice/???
Saka/Jesus-------------------Martinelli/Trossard
???/Havertz
Arsenal Tone
SE13
SE13

Postby Arsene Nose » Sat Apr 21, 2018 2:45 pm

Jedieurokrem wrote:
Arsene Nose wrote:No serious manager is going to want to work for those penny pinching bastards Kroenke and Gazidis or the pathetic fan base.

You don't like the board, you don't like the fans. Is there anything you like about Arsenal apart from Wenger, anyway?

Nope. Jus Wenger. And now he’s gone.
Believe in something, even if it means sacrificing everything.
Arsene Nose
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby Va-Va-Voom » Sat Apr 21, 2018 2:58 pm

Arsene Nose wrote:
Jedieurokrem wrote:
Arsene Nose wrote:No serious manager is going to want to work for those penny pinching bastards Kroenke and Gazidis or the pathetic fan base.

You don't like the board, you don't like the fans. Is there anything you like about Arsenal apart from Wenger, anyway?

Nope. Jus Wenger. And now he’s gone.

K, you should leave with him.

Bye.
Va-Va-Voom
Member of the Year 2015
Member of the Year 2015

Postby Phil71 » Sat Apr 21, 2018 3:06 pm

I’d take Conte for a couple of seasons.
Phil71
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman

Postby Arsene Nose » Sat Apr 21, 2018 3:08 pm

The first time I got depressed about Arsenal was when Kroenke became the absolute owner. I knew it would never be the same again for the club I loved. And now I feel it again. I’m from London and remember the pre Wenger years. Let me tell you it won’t be the same. For all of Wengers flaws he had an identity and we had an identity because of him. I look at Chelsea and City with contempt. You can’t even tell them apart other than the miles between them. Pathetic soulless, identity less, tin pots. And now that will be us.
Arsene Nose
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby Va-Va-Voom » Sat Apr 21, 2018 3:12 pm

Arsene Nose wrote:The first time I got depressed about Arsenal was when Kroenke became the absolute owner. I knew it would never be the same again for the club I loved. And now I feel it again. I’m from London and remember the pre Wenger years. Let me tell you it won’t be the same. For all of Wengers flaws he had an identity and we had an identity because of him. I look at Chelsea and City with contempt. You can’t even tell them apart other than the miles between them. Pathetic soulless, identity less, tin pots. And now that will be us.

When have we ever been soulless?

Btw, Herbert Chapman gave us our identity before Wenger was born.

You are a proper snowflake.
Va-Va-Voom
Member of the Year 2015
Member of the Year 2015

Postby Phil71 » Sat Apr 21, 2018 3:18 pm

For those of you not old enough to remember, there was definitely life before Wenger and Kroenke.

I’m not happy with Kroenke as an owner, but I believe we can challenge with the funds we have available. We need a new football manager, and that is going to happen now.
Phil71
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman

Postby Ach » Sat Apr 21, 2018 3:42 pm

Lol we were a massive club before Wenger.

Arsene nose shocker
Ach
Poster of the Month
Poster of the Month

Postby Arsene Nose » Sat Apr 21, 2018 3:45 pm

Va-Va-Voom wrote:
Arsene Nose wrote:The first time I got depressed about Arsenal was when Kroenke became the absolute owner. I knew it would never be the same again for the club I loved. And now I feel it again. I’m from London and remember the pre Wenger years. Let me tell you it won’t be the same. For all of Wengers flaws he had an identity and we had an identity because of him. I look at Chelsea and City with contempt. You can’t even tell them apart other than the miles between them. Pathetic soulless, identity less, tin pots. And now that will be us.

No mate. I beg to differ. All this Herbert Chapman talk is for the history books. The arsenal of the last 20 years is 100% wenger. You mark my words when next season starts and another man enters the dugout you’ll feel a sense of alienation. You’ll say what’s this? It’s not the arsenal I know. Wenger and the club are inseparable at this point in time. We shouldn’t have pushed him to leave.
Arsene Nose
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby UFGN » Sat Apr 21, 2018 3:59 pm

Arsene Nose wrote:
Va-Va-Voom wrote:

No mate. I beg to differ. All this Herbert Chapman talk is for the history books. The arsenal of the last 20 years is 100% wenger. You mark my words when next season starts and another man enters the dugout you’ll feel a sense of alienation. You’ll say what’s this? It’s not the arsenal I know. Wenger and the club are inseparable at this point in time. We shouldn’t have pushed him to leave.

You're a complete disgrace

Clinging to the slither of Arsenals history that you're familiar with like a comfort blanket and disrespecting what came before and what will come after

Find another hobby.
Corinthians 15:57; But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus

UFGN
Member of the Year 2014, 2019

Postby Arsene Nose » Sat Apr 21, 2018 4:25 pm

UFGN wrote:
Arsene Nose wrote:
Va-Va-Voom wrote:

Clinging to the slither of Arsenals history that you're familiar with like a comfort blanket and disrespecting what came before and what will come after

Find another hobby.

What came before? A fcking alcoholic captain and a bung master manager. Yeah pardon me for not being thrilled.
Arsene Nose
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby UFGN » Sat Apr 21, 2018 4:27 pm

Arsene Nose wrote:
UFGN wrote:
Arsene Nose wrote:
Va-Va-Voom wrote:

Find another hobby.

What came before? A fcking alcoholic captain and a bung master manager. Yeah pardon me for not being thrilled.

If you're serious you're a c*** and a clown

If you're not serious you're a c*** and a clown
Corinthians 15:57; But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus

UFGN

Postby ag6789 » Sat Apr 21, 2018 4:35 pm

Old order changeth, yielding place to new.
It was enviable today or tomorrow, so get on with it. I think Lowe will do a good job. He seems patient and intelligent. Given time and space he could make us real challengers again. I believe within a couple of seasons. I don't have a lot of faith in Enrique, but I may be wrong. Arsenal manager needs to be a cosmopolitan, erudite and polished which I don't think Enrique is.
ag6789
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby Arsene Nose » Sat Apr 21, 2018 4:43 pm

ag6789 wrote:Old order changeth, yielding place to new.
It was enviable today or tomorrow, so get on with it. I think Lowe will do a good job. He seems patient and intelligent. Given time and space he could make us real challengers again. I believe within a couple of seasons. I don't have a lot of faith in Enrique, but I may be wrong. Arsenal manager needs to be a cosmopolitan, erudite and polished which I don't think Enrique is.

Erudite and polished??? Low eats his own buggers. True story.
Arsene Nose
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby Va-Va-Voom » Sat Apr 21, 2018 5:03 pm

Arsene Nose wringing his hands in despair because he has separation anxiety and diminishing the history of the club.

Truly pathetic.

Just stop following the club when he goes.

Shouldn't be a problem for you since you are a fan of Arsene, not Arsenal.
Va-Va-Voom
Member of the Year 2015
Member of the Year 2015

PreviousNext

Return to Arsenal Talk